Chp 27

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany went full blown red, causing Taeyeon to squad behind the kitchen counter and Tiffany to cover herself with the cushion on the sofa she is sitting on.

--------------------

After both Taeyeon and Jessica are done preparing the food in the kitchen, they proceed with calling the rest to the dining area for some snacks.

Tae: Let’s have some snacks first since it is still quite early. Any idea what we should do for the rest of the day? By the way, Hun, you gonna stay for the night?

Jess: Yes, Love. Krys and I will be staying for the night. We will be heading back to the states tomorrow afternoon. Our flight is at 4pm. Send us to the airport will you?

Yuri: Royals fly the human way?

Jess: Ermm ya?

Jessica could not help but roll her eyes at the comment Yuri made. Making Yuri felt as if she ask something she was not supposed to.

Soo: Well, that’s the ice princess for you, Yuri. Relax, she treats everyone like that.

Jess: YAY!

Sunny: EXCEPT HER TAENGOOOOOO~~~

Tae: YAY!!

Jess: TAENGOO~~~

While the laughing continues from those seated around the table, Krystal made the effort to explain to Yuri on her question.

Krystal: Yuri, to your question. Yes. We do fly like normal human. This is to avoid suspicious from vampires from the borders. Although the royals need not seek permission from the border guard for the entrance to another country, the Jung family still believes in following what had been instructed to all the vampires. So, the same applies to us. So, we follow on and fly the normal way others enter a different country. Unless absolutely required for us to use our status to gain entry.

Hearing the explanation, Yuri nodded shyly at Krystal and thanked her for her detailed explanation.

Krystal: Also, I apologize on behalf of my sister’s behavior. We are just not used to having others questioning us. As you can tell, it had only been the few of us since a long time ago. Having someone new is also something new to us. We do need time to get use to you and Tiffany.

Understanding where Krystal was coming from, Yuri understood the behavior Jessica had towards her. As the group talked more, they got familiar with each other and they chatted in a more relax way.

While the rest are talking about the stories and experiences they have, Taeyeon could not help stealing glances at the eye smiling girl who was sitting opposite her listening to the tales told by the others. The eyes glittering with excitement, anticipating what is going to happen next to the lead of the story the others are talking about.

“Should I talk to her about it?  But we just got to know each other. What if she doesn’t feel the same as I do. What if she doesn’t want to be my friend? What if its not what Jessica told me its like?” Taeyeon thought while still staring at the girl in front of her.

 

[Flashback: In the Kitchen a while ago]

Tae: So, Hun. What do you what me to cook for you?

Jess: I want to talk Tae. Let’s talk.

Tae: Hahaha sure, lets join them than.

Jess: No. Just us, I want US to talk. You have not been talking to me, You no longer keep me updated when you get hurt. You no longer ask me for help. I miss the you who cling onto me like you can’t do everything on your own.

Tae: Hun, you think too much. I don’t update you when I am injured is because you will rush y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter