Chp 25

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny: Let go please. I do not want a pair of shouting sisters on a Saturday.

Soo: Let~ GO GO GO!!

--------------------------

The plan with groceries shopping proceeded with Taeyeon driving to the mall after changing to some clean clothing. The five new friends took their time in the supermarket trying to find food that both Jessica and Krystal might like since it had been quite some time since they last came back to Korea. As it was Sunny’s and Sooyoung’s month to pay for the groceries, she told the rest of them to get as much as they want, it will all be on her tab. (You must be wondering why Sooyoung need to pay for groceries. Well, she always goes to the apartment for research or stayover and the food there are mostly eaten by her. So they decided that Soo should help with groceries every alternate month while Taeyeon; the richer one, can afford the whole month herself) They went around the supermarket like carefree adults, loading up the trolley with snacks and drinks until Sunny recalled that she did not bring her wallet with her. Quickly and quietly, she went over to Sooyoung’s side, hoping the later will at least remember bringing hers.

Sunny: Soo! Did you happen to forget anything?

Soo: Hmmm… We got a lot of snacks and soft drinks. Ingredients for dinner are more or less in the trolley. I think just more meat for BBQ and some beer and soju that I am sure Jess and Krys likes, and we are good to go.

Sunny: Not that. Some other things like, personal belongings.

Soo: I have my phone in my pocket and house key. Oh, your apartment is by keypad, no keys required. Hahaha Tiffany is there with Yuri, Taeyeon is behind pushing the trolley, you are beside me and I am beside you, nope, I have everything I need here with me.

Sunny: What about money?! How are you going to pay for all these?

Soo: Well, I have you, don’t i? You can pay first and I'll pay u back.

Sunny: I... I...

Soo: Oh no. Please, not what I think it is. I never wanna own Tae money anymore. Not after the other time when she wanted us to replay her with exercising hours.

Sunny: $1000won per hour on the machine. I'll never forget that. I think I almost died after paying her all that we owe.

Soo: How about we try asking from Tiffany and Yuri?

Sunny: Gosh! That's a good idea. Let's go quietly.

As the two sneakily went to the sides of Tiffany and Yuri checking if they can pay for the items first. Sadly, luck is not on their side as the two also left their bags at the apartment. What they have with them could barely pay for the snacks. Seeing Sunny walking towards Taeyeon with a disheartened look, Tiffany decided to walk towards that two.

Sunny: Tae, can I talk to you for a sec?

Tae: Yeah?

Sunny: Can we just get the things Sica and Krystal need and we do our grocery shopping another day?

Tae: And why so?

Tae asked as she eye Sunny suspiciously.

Sunny: We kinda, forgot to.. Ermmm.. Both me and Soo forgot to bring our wallet with us. And Tiffany and Yuri only have enough for snacks.

Tiffany: Erm, if it's too much, I can always put our snacks back and just buy what is necessary. No worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter