Chp 13

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive home was drop dead quiet and Taeyeon just stared out the window as Sunny drove their way home. As soon as they reach the parking lot of the building they are staying, Taeyeon exited the car and went straight up to their house without even waiting for Sunny.

“What is troubling you? What’s in your mind, Tae?” Sunny questioned and sigh while proceeding her way to press the lift..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon’s POV (During car ride home)

Is Sunny angry at me for hurrying her back? But I did not hurry her back, verbally, right? And I did apologised and told her I did not rush her to come back to me.

Sigh… That girl.. That Ti-something girl is alive… After all these years, she made it alive. It must have been tough on her, since there was no one there for her when the change took place,

Perhaps I should have brought her along with us when we made the run. But… but… I was too weak back then. I should not have been blamed for that, should i? But why should I be blamed? I was just a kid, who just lost her parents due to her insane human brother.

But she was a human, WE hated human.. We should, she was, we hated. But.. Why don’t I feel that towards her now? Her family murdered my family; I should kill her when I had the chance to, for revenge. I can easily crush her. But, why don’t I feel that towards her, them? Why don’t I want to? I hate humans, I have never liked them. But, I don’t hate them.  Not the girl from the past. Why? Maybe, it is because they are not human, anymore. Yes, that must be it, they are not human, that must be why I don’t hate them.

All these memories, of that day are coming back so strongly. I should have just went somewhere instead of coming back to Korea and start school this year. I should have started school last year when I had the chance. Maybe I should stay away from them, they bring back bad memories. It’s not safe outside, yes, humans are dangerous, I need to keep myself safe, I need to make sure Sunny stays away from them. Nothing should and nothing can happen to Sunny, she is my only family. The only one left, for me,

I need to go home, we need to go home. Home is where we will be safe. Sunny is driving us home now. We will be home, away from the humans. We will move from here. I will go home and pack everything, we will leave this place!

Yes, we need to leave this place. But, where to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that, Taeyeon rushed back into their apartment once Sunny parked their car in the parking lot.

@ Taeyeon and Sunny’s apartment

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter