Chp 24

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon: Hey, would you guys like to join us tomorrow? We can introduce Jessica and Krystal to you guys and we can have a get-together session tomorrow?

Tiffany/Yuri: SURE! We would love to…

------------------------------------------

As agreed, the next morning Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung met up early to prepare for the get-together session. Sooyoung had stayed over in the apartment of Sunny and Taeyeon so she could save the time travelling from her house back here to meet them the next morning.

Just as the three of them was about to leave the apartment, the doorbell rang.

Sunny: It only 830, so it impossible for Jess and Krys to ermmm.. arrive so early right?

Tae/Soo: Totally impossible…

Sunny: Then it could only be the other two. But why are they so early.

As Sunny went closer to the door, she stopped in her track, causing the other two to look towards her way.

Soo: What’s wrong?

Flashing an eye signal to the two, all three of them immediately went over to the door and grab the two new friends they invited into the house before shutting the door shut.

Yuri: Hey hey hey! What’s the hurry?

Yuri asked when both Tiffany and she were pulled into the apartment harshly, still unclear the commotion amongst the three. Sooyoung went rushing into the training room after being instructed by Taeyeon on the need for their weapon.

Tae: Soo, weapon!

Soo: Here. I got us the small ones so that it will not be so obvious when we are outside.

Tae: Alright. Let’s go, Soo. Sunny, check on them and stay here with them. We will be back soon.

As the two left the apartment, Sunny began explaining what had happened earlier on.

Sunny: Are the two of you alright? Are any of you hurt in any way?

Tiff: Ye-es, we are alright. What happened back there?

Sunny: Oh man. I am so glad you both are alright. I was so worried a while ago. I sensed presence of other vampires when I was about to open the door for the both of you, an unfamiliar scent that was closing behind you two. That was why I grab the both of you in as fast as I could. Didn’t you guys sense any abnormalities?

Yuri: No, not really. Everything was normal and the same for us. Do you need to go out to help? What about Taeyeon and Sooyoung?

Sunny: Tae wanted me to check on you guys and keep the both of you safe here while they went ahead with tracking the scent. Having an recognized scent near here is something we had never encountered before. But, don’t worry, they will be alright. Tae is the best amongst the three of us and Soo is fast in reaction. They will be fine. Let us just take a sit in the living room.

Just as Sunny finish explaining, the door flunked open with the two familiar faces walking back into the living room.

Soo: Are you two alright?

Yuri: Yes, we are absolutely fine. How about you two?

Soo: Nothing serious. But we managed to get rid of those following the both of you.

Tiffany had been eyeing Taeyeon since she and Sooyoung step foot into the house. Something about the way she walk just is not right. She followed Taeyeon into the kitchen as Soo was talking to the rest in the living room.

[In the kitchen]

“Hey, what are you doing in here?” Tiffany asked, shocking Taeyeon who was trying to look for something in the freezer.

“Wow. You shocked me. Please make some noise when you walk. So that I can tell someone is behind me. If not, my reflex might work faster than my brain and I might hurt you.” Taeyeon answered while still looking into the fridge.

“Okay. But you have yet to tell me what you are looking for.”

“Ic-ice cream. I am looking for ice cream”

“Well, ice cream in the morning huh, it is right in front of you. Go ahead and take it, don’t block my way to the fridge.” Tiffany said while gently shoving Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter