Chp 15

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri knew it was not the time for her to go into Tiffany’s room to give her comfort. She knew that the girl in the room had to release all these that she had kept to herself from the day’s event. She knew, if Tiffany wanted someone to talk to, she would knock on Yuri’s door. She knew… Tiffany had to go through this herself, very much even so after meeting Taeyeon and Sunny after so many years. Now, Yuri can only wait till Tiffany knocks on her door and seek her for comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As promised, Yuri informed Tiffany when she was ready to go out hunting for their meals; animal blood. A couple of animals slipped off Tiffany's grab as her head wasnt in the hunt. Luclily, Yuri was fast enough to revert the catch.

[Author's POV]

Tough night.. tough night for all...

--------------------------

The next morning in school, both Taeyeon and Tiffany were absent.

Siwon: Why is there only the two of you in the team? Where is Tiffany and Taeyeon?

Yuri: Tiffany is not feeling well so she will be resting at home.

Siwon: Oh, that is bad. It is only the second day of school and she is already stressed up? Hmmm… So what about your quiet friend, Sunny?

Sunny: Taeyeon is having a fever and she is resting at home. She will be back when she recovers. She will catch up on the lessons she missed, there is no need for you to worry about it.

Siwon: Yes I know she will catch up. I have seen her results of past years, and I have to say, I am amazed by her results. Actually, the four of you have fabulous result. You four are the least of my concern when it comes to academic results.Tell both your friends to rest well, and come back to class after they recovered even of the lessons are too boring for them.

 

Lessons proceed and the two remaining vampires were in Sooyoung’s office when the bell rang for lunch.

Seeing just two instead of four walked into her room, 

Sooyoung: Only the two of you? Where are the two princesses?

Yuri: Tiffany is having a headache, so she is resting at home.

Sunny: Taeyeon is… having a fever.

Sooyoung: Fever?? Really? That is the best reason you can come up with?

Sunny: It’s a valid human reason alright. Teayeon is just, not feeling too well.

Sooyoung: What is wrong with the two of them? Like real vampire reason?

Yuri looking at Sunny deciding whether she can tell them the real reason, just then, Sunny spoke up.

 

Sunny: Let’s not waste time on this. Shall we proceed with where we left off yesterday?

Sooyoung smelling something fishy amongst the two in her office but decided to drop it since the story of Yuri and Tiffany was more important. It could lead her to some clue to her research. 

Sooyoung: Ya sure. But I am not dropping this matter off. We will talk about this again when she is done.

 

As Yuri continues where she stopped yesterday, Sunny could see the tension forming between Sooyoung’s browns. The frown gave Sunny a hint that what Sooyoung discovered will most probably be something she does not like.

 

Yuri: Well, that is basically it. The journey Tiffany and I have been through before meeting you guys.

Sunny: Wow. That was, intense. I never imagined the two for you will have to face something like that after we left the two of you there. I.. I am Sorry, we are, Sorry. 

Yuri: No, Sunny. Thank you for saving Tiffany. If it wasn’t for you and Taeyeon, Tiffany would have died that day in my arms. And I would have killed myself if she was to die. So, thank you for saving us.

Sooyoung: Enough with all these thanking and apologising. Can I now know the real reason why the two of them are not here?

Sunny: Taeyeon kind of had a panic attack yesterday I knew something was wrong when she started apologising to me yesterday after lesson. She thought I was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter