Pressures

Let's collaborate .

-By the way , you look so beautiful ,
-Ooh thank you Okasian for the compilment and for the ride .., Hoody replied him after being drown in her deep thoughts …
-I think our boss likes you …
-Oh is he ? why didn’t he come to visit me ?
-Well … he did
-Huhh  , when ??
He stopped the car without even answering and he said : I have a present for you .
He handed her a big box full of chocolate adding : it’s from Big boss .
-OMG ., thank you , I bet your boss knows how to treat females ..
-Well … he brusted in laughs adding , he does ..
Hoody totally forgot about asking when did his boss came to visit her and she started eating the chocolate till she reached her house ...
She waved for Okasian going into the elevater .. there was a pregnant female holding another baby, a man with a hat who was holding many files and wearing an IP , and a teeneger who was talking loudly on the phone with her boyfriend ..
To be honest Hoody didn’t pay attention to anyone of them , but because of her work she needs to study every person she met or even he passes by her …
she bended over the baby , giving him a chocolate and a pure smile , the elevator went to the 1st floor ,but none even join ,it twas strange to happen on the 2nd floor too , but she went blank when she reconignzed a silouhette wearing the same cloths as the mother next to her , pregnant and holding a baby too … she held a long breath without moving one inch , she thought she is maybe on drug or she is losing it because of all this events  and she breathed  out  waiting for any other surprise …
-Ohhhh , it’s already 1 am , how am I supposed to wake up early ?
She bent  taking of her highheels  and she jumped on her bed , nothing was better than sleeping after a very exhausting day and mestrious night .

 

The next day ,  a very beautiful summer make up with a glowing skin covered her face adding an orange lipstick , she knew nothing about this choice but surely it was the sun and the weather’s idea .


Since she stepped in the headquarter , she has been listening to sidetalks , she didn’t want to ruin her mood , till she reached Jay ‘s office .
As always he has been sipping his regular dark bitter coffee , as soon he saw her he was surprised she just asked with a calm voice :
-I think you have something to tell ?
-No , it’s you , I mean what’s wrong with this glowing make up in this dark job ?
-Don’t even try to convince me that people has been talking about my make up since I came in ?
-WELL OF CAURSE NO, BUT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR DATE WITH GRAY AND HOW YOU SEEM SO SATISFAIED BASED ON THIS BEAUTIFUL BREATHTAKING MAKE UP …
-WAIT WHAT ??????
Jay added mocking her : ORANGE LIPSTICK HOODY , OMG YOU ‘VE RUINED YOUR IMAGE HAHAHAHA YOU SEEMS LIKE A MEMBER IN RED VELVET ..
He suddenly stood up dancing and singing : "주세요 달콤한 ice cream cake
특별해질 오늘에 어울리는 맛으로
입가에 묻은 ice cream
가슴 두근거려 내게 다가 오겠죠
It’s so tasty, come and chase me
참겠어 I screamm you scream, gimme that, gimme that ice cream"

-Jay I think  you need to stop , because I’m going to punsh you
Jay glared her when she left the office heading to hers , she passed by Gray’s yet he wasn’t there , she just decided to go the WC and wash her face ,  that’s better than making this rumor more real .
On her way she saw Gray in her office checking her files , she jumped in yelling :
-What are you doing here ????
He was totally astonished that a paper fall from his hand ..
-I was just ..
She took the paper and she almost fainted :
-WAIT , WAS THAT YOU ??? with eyes full of tears she added : « Can you explain  these cards , why have you been playing me ? »
 He couldn’t understand her over-reaction over this card but the only thing he knew that he wanted to hug her , she looked so beautiful and stunning yesterday as that card said..

She cut of this mute moment  with a smooth order :
-sit down
-okay …
-Tell me …
-Hoody , I think you mistook me to one of your fans ..
-Don’t lie to me , Gray please tell me what’s the point of this game ?
-Can you just listen to me ?
-I’m listening ..
-Yesterday , after your left the waiter came to hand you this card so I took it and I decided to leave it here under the files , just in case , because the window was open and it’s a little bit windy .
She was studying all his gestures , she even checked the window as soon as he mentioned it , it’s like she couldn’t believe one word from him yet sadly, HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH BASED ON HIS BODY LANGUAGE
In another hand , she knew that any one in their field can play any role , all these ideas dominated her poor mind ..she couldn’t do anything but sending him a fake smile revealing :
-Thank you anyway .
-you are welcome , but I’m so curious to know the whole story , I may help .
-That’s no one of your business Gray plus people thinks that we are dating so you need to deal with this issue ..
-My bad , I wanted to be the first person who tell you this hahahaha
-I recommend you to leave this office so soon agent Gray
He laughed closing the door..
Hoody ‘s fake smile turned into a silent crying ,she put her hands on her face ,and she doesn’t care , she just has been living in such pressures since  Gray joined , she couldn’t trust that guy especially after  his selfish behaviors …
After one minute of crying , she looked on her phone screen saying : « I ruined my make up »
She immediately  busted  in laughs adding : « I think I’m losing my mind , I’m even talking to myself so much lately »
she took some tissues and whipped all the mess of her face till she recognized a silhouette in front of the door so she yelled : « you can come in »
But that somebody run away , she jumped to check who and she found bottle of Detox with a note saying « Buvez-moi et soit heureuse – Gray »
 she smiled unconsciously taking a sip from it was full of cucumbers .. she whispered : “I’ve been being treated so good by a gangster and a cop , who should I pick ? wait what about that stalker , he would  win this exhausted  heart for sure ...”  

A phone’s ringing stopped her day dreams , it was Elo telling her to come
-Good morning Elo any news ?
-Hello , well a palynological study was carried out on the 28 corpses brought in this year to the morgue .This preliminary research focuses on the date of death, which was known for all corpses examined. Pollen sampling and analyses were made with the first aim of comparing the pollen grains found on corpses with those diffused in the atmosphere in the region in the same season as the known date of death. Eyebrows, hair-line near the forehead, facial skin and nasal cavities were sampled. Most of the corpses had trapped pollen grains, with the exception of two December corpses. All pollen grains were found with cytoplasm and in a good state of preservation. In this way, a series of reference data was collected for the area where the deaths occurred, and we examined whether pollen grains on corpses could be an index of the season of death.
-Wait Elo , are you telling me that there is no evidence of a serial killer here ? it’s all about affected  pollen grains ???
-I’m still doing my researchs, but it’s a yes for me
Hoody tapped Elo’s saying : « Nice job baby »
-you looks so awkward flirting in the morgue  ..
-Ow stop ..
-Do you want to touch all these corpses’ butts ?
-NOOOO , I SAID STOP
Elo busted into laughs backing to his work and Hoody left heading to her secret meeting ..
She was driving while playing some classy musics.
She stopped her car in front of her seniors’s house ..
His main maid guided her to his office , the corridor was full of agents that she already knows so she was smiling for all of them  and their scary muscles .
As soon she entered his office , she took off her cap and her sunglasses bowing :
-My salutes

-Sit down Hoody
-Yes ??
-you need to listen to me carefully till the end.
-Okay…
-Well ,we’ve been doing our best besides other teams efforts and we have been trying to hack the websites of The yakuza’s in the dark web where they’ve been selling weapon and drugs …
-WOW nice job , but why am I the last one to know ?
-because …
-Am I dismissed already ?
The senior landed Hoody pictures of a head of somebody « that’s our special secret agent Karim , he has been training for years , but a Hitman hired by the Yakuza ended his life »
-OMG … RIP..but why and how ?
-I’m so sorry , you were the face of this mission , we tried our best but we failed in knowing the truth of the whole thing , they knew that we hacked them and they knew our biggest advantage , they hacked us back ,exposing Karim by  taking pictures of him and sending him a hitman .
She was totally astonished , What else can happen more than being a face of a mission and everything was fake ?
-BIG BOSS I’M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND I WOULD NEVER WANT MYSELF TO BE IN SUCH PLACE BUT THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL, YOU’VE BEEN HIDING THE WHOLE THINK AND MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL …
-We’ve been protecting you believe me !
-Protecting me ? excuse me ? yesterday Okasain told me that they’ve been watching me and he offered me a ride , and I accepted . , did you know about that ? NO and a big No , you’ve been sleeping on the truth that their big boss is keeping a huge eye on me …
-Hoody listen ..
-OMG , I can’t believe this , I thought you’ve been watching me, that’s why I was doing everything without thinking ,I didn’t thought that I may be sitting with someone who assassinated my colleague … this is so disrespectful Sir ..
-WE NEEDED TO HIDE EVERYTHING TO GARUNTEE AT LEAST ONE INFORMTION , BUT DARK WEB WAS LIKE A TRAP..
-I DID MY BEST TO GIVE YOU INFORMATIONS , AND I WAS READY FOR THAT ..YOU PLAYED ME …EVERYONE HAS BEEN PLAING WITH ME ..
-YOU NEED TO STOP SCREAMING .
-NO I WON’T , YOU EVEN SENT GRAY TO TAKE THIS FAKE POSITION FROM ME , I WAS SUCH A GREAT CAMAUFLAGE RIGHT ? YOU NEEDED A GIRL TO DISTRACT THEIR BOSS SO YOUR FAVORITE AGENT CAN WORK HIS OUT ..
-DON’T CROSS YOUR LIMITES .
-WHAT LIMITES SIR , I ‘VE BEEN WORKING WITH YOU FOR 10 YEARS AND I’VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS …
She cried her lungs out , tears couldn’t stop from falling … what’s with this word … unless you don’t fight for your place everyone will start thinking of snatching it … and it happened they played her so well …she wiped her tears asking : can I leave ?
He nodded without adding a word .

 

Hoody rushed to her car , she was driving in a very high speed … she called Okasian  saying :
-Come and take me .
-Okay  I will be in font of your apartment in 10 minutes .
She hanged up driving back to her dorm .