Flowers

Let's collaborate .

Flash back 
 

-Hoody we really need to talk .
-I have no time and I really need to go … you can leave the files on my desk Jay ..
-But it’s about that cold case that we had been investigating since 2014… that girl who was by bunch of bastards …
Hoody was in a rush , she really had to go yet knowing about that she eventually stopped checking the files .. Jay explained : “ we had  new suspect and we checked the DNA ,  it was matched ! I think we find someone from that gang …”
Her eyes were full of revenge , she remembered finding the corpse of that little girl , in a very cold night under a tree , she imagined how much did that girl suffered before being killed , she couldn’t forget how she cried  when she met her father at dinner while telling him the whole story …
Her anger became even bigger , she glared at Jay saying : “ Leave it to me, I need to meet that bastard by myself .”
-Deal …
Hoody grabbed her car’s keys, it was a very serious matter , a new corpse was found in front a night club a day after some underground rappers held a wild party .
“Secret Society” was her destination, some police cars were following her and others in front of her .
The crime scene was surrounded with her favorite tape , that yellow tape was her weakness since she was a student she loved to CROSS it and ignored every police man who scolded her for crossing a crime scene , yet today she can cross it whenever she wants without being stopped .
She head directly to the corpse there , taking some sights on him, “ a teenager , in his 20th , it seems like he had a fight , his hands seemed like they were grapping something , it could be some stuff was robbed after the crime, check his cards and let me inform his parents .”
-Yes Miss .
She stood up , finding an attractive man besides her , he started:
-Hello , I’m Vasco the owner of this club …
-Hoody , the main detective here .
-Nice to meet you …
Hoody smiled taking him out of the crime scene  : “Sorry sir , but your club will be closed till we complete our investigation …”
-It’s okay , have your time yall …

Hoody backed to check the victim again  so maybe she can find new evidences , someone called her  ; it was Elo , an anatomy doctor and a  friend to Hoody …
-What did you find ?
-We can’t deny that he was drunk , because he was totally drunk ;; but also he had some strong drugs , I should identify the chemical composition when I go back to my laboratory but first let me tell you , this was an accident !! the one who hit him wasn’t planning to kill him, he was stopping him from hitting him , look at his hand , there are many little wood in his skin , it seems like the suspect snatched the stick from our victim’s hand than he tried to run away , the victim grabbed  him again so the other hit him on his head , and since he was on drug , he passed out …
-Nice work Elo , I don’t know what am I doing here if you can interpret the whole thing .
-You are here just to boss around , and don’t deny , you already love that , Elo while taking more sights on the hands of the victim .
-I will ignore you and leave because I have something to do , call me if you need anything … because you will need someone to boss around .
Elo smiled watching her bending to cross the tape .
Actually , she had no power to yell or beat that suspect whom Jay bought , she didn’t had lunch for 3 days , and only coffee was able to make her awake for the past 3 days…
she suffered a lot in her new researches about that famous gang , it was very interesting  yet exhausting , she had no links nor details about this gang however she was trying hard to get some respect from her seniors and her trainees just by finding unknown stuffs about it .
She was the head of a very talented and great team composed by many brains … Hoody was a Venus , a female with a breathtaking body , attractive eyes , hot damn lips , a beautiful long hair and bunch of expensive clothes . She pays attention to fashion and she pays a lot to be the dream of every men .
 The men in her sector were attracted by her but they never thought about her as a house women , someone casually said : “It would be a loss if Hoody grow up to marry someone then die after all  these years of hard work , she should be conserved in a museum .”
She was full of herself more than her fans  , she never disrespected anyone’s effort yet she knows they can do nothing without her , she was everyone’s Sherlock Holmes .


-Jay , I’m here .
She knocked the door entering , Jay was actually doing some work with bunch of his computers  while drinking a bitter coffee . He smiled for her leading her his cup .
Hoody set on the corner of his desk admiring his work while tasting that coffee, she had something to say but she couldn’t tell , Jay started : “ I can deal with the suspect Hoody , you don’t have to push yourself to the edge !”
-Oh Jay ..No … I mean
He interpreted her explaining : “ How much have we been sharing the same cases ? How much have we been through a lot ? I can understand your fear ! ..”
-Jay Stop your drama ..
- I don’t see myself giving you the lead of that case , plus it’s a cold case we only found a suspect and I already dealt with him, you can have some rest .
-Oh Jay don’t treat me as a weak person, I’m fine , I was only five when …
-That girl was five too ..
-Jay !!! , She screamed standing up , what’s wrong with you ? I told you to forget about that .
-As a friend I should help you to forget and stop you from remembering that so I did the right thing …
He smiled for her ,turning his chair to face his computer ..
Hoody sent a long sigh leaving his office .. that’s true ,that’s what friends are meant to be ….
 
As soon as she entered her office , a police officer knocked the door :
-Miss Hoody , I have something for you .
-You can go in ..
He entered holding a huge bouquet of red flowers , Hoody was surprised , she glared him with serious eyes asking : from who ?
-From a man , he gave nothing about him , he just told me to give you this, I think he is a fan .
-A fan ???? she said with an irony tone , Well leave it here then .
Hoody was starting at those flowers , she had a strange feeling about them ,she can smell something serious more than an ordinary partner who likes her …
she found a card , she opened it to find something unexpected : “ Let’s collaborate”
Let’s collaborate ? huh what does this mean ?”
 
She backed home , leaving these flowers on her desk …
Sitting in her spot, waiting for her father she drank some hot chocolate ,she took that card out of her pocket staring at it , it seems too freak …