Another Box

Let's collaborate .

The next morning, she head to work , Simon was ignoring her so she was doing the same thing , when everyone else called her to check the new evidence of the least crime .
Elo joined her and jay while they were checking the files saying : “1st stab was pointed in the heart , we can say the victim already died with the second stab , but the killer kept stabbing him for other 6 times , a revenge maybe ?”
Loco appeared , who had been absent for more than a week explaining : “ not maybe , but SURE , the victim was actually a suspect in many cases for 8 little girls , it was clear that someone of these girls’ families could be suspected , I made researches to find that there are 2 families who’s sons are old enough to understand , 2 families already left the country , 1 family which their daughter committed a suicide , and for the other 3 families , they already contacted us after knowing about his death through the media … we need to start interrogating every one of them ..”
-Nice work Loco , Hoody said , and welcome back …
-Let’s go for what he said , jumped Jay from his seat taking his gun , when everyone followed him except Simon .
Hoody was busy with signing some paper when he exploded wondering :
-Are you still up your mission ?
-Yes  , Simon and trust me I will be fine okay !!!!
-Yeah sure , I can see that …
He quickly left the office following the others …

A phone call from a senior stopped her from following him , it was another reunion to make everything clear before tomorrow’s meeting .
She had to back home early , preparing herself mentally for the next day , it will be full of surprises …

 

Bomi came to visit her bringing the whole outfits with her , Hoody didn’t want to scare her so she took them like nothing happened , they had a glass of red wine in the morning after giving Hoody time to have a quick shower … Bomi told her that she had 2 hours free before having a conference in Seoul fashion week… Hoody also had few hours left before getting ready…
The Yakuza already contacted Hoody’s seniors , telling them that they will send her a car in front of her apartment .
“She should be alone , totally alone” they insisted .
And that what they got .
Hoody already got ready by herself , she tied her hair up , putting a seducing  make up with red lip gloss … she put the clothes she found in the box not those which Bomi brought …
10 minutes left before the adventure starts , a black limousine stopped in front of her house , she was looking through the window … Before coming out she had a sweet pain in her heart, she remembered her dad ; she only remembered him , 2 days already passed without meeting him , she needed to deal with  everything and to come safe to have that cup of coffee with him in their favorite spot .
As soon as she descended the stairs , a handsome guy ,seemed like a driver , wearing a suit , bowed for her saying : “Nice to meet you Beautiful . I’m here to pick you up.”
Calling her Beautiful sounded suspicious especially after that card she received , she smiled for him saying : “ This is too nice to be from a gangsta.”
he smiled for her opening the door for her , she entered , her eyes traveled every corner in that luxurious car…
Well these blue lights didn’t stop her from recognizing that everyone was watching her through cctv, she only stayed relaxed … following the instructions …
Her seniors were watching everything with her too , Hoody was actually putting lenses which was a new born technology , those lenses have camera , a very sensitive camera which  can help in such serious and secret mission , they also used another technique to give her order , which is a very small ball , they put it deeply into her ear ,so she can hear them clearly when they give her some orders …
Besides her Seniors , her team too were present … everyone was praying inside for her safety return … The situation seems too dangerous for a girl…

The limousine stopped and the driver opened the door for her again , she descended to find many men in black suits as well standing in front of a huge door , she faked a smile as soon as she recognized  a familiar face , it was Kohh ..
He took some steps closer to her saying :
-Welcome .. you can go inside, She will help you.
without a word , she followed her , as soon as she went inside , Kohh whispered to the driver :
-She got  a y body boy … I think I will take my words back …

The place was more like a museum ,many statues , many painting hanged on the wall , she was fond of art , so she went for an attractive portrait of a very handsome guy gazing at it with serious eyes …
-That’s our Big Boss , don’t get too lost in his picture unless you lose your sight when you see him in live.
Hoody smiled saying : “ I don’t know , but why Is everyone here so handsome , even you ,you are so beautiful , I’m mean , does The Yakuza hold an audition before adding members ?”
Both girls burst into laughs , Livii answered : “ you are so funny girl , you doesn’t seem scared at all though ?”
-You can say that I trust yall ,so why do I have to be scared ?

 

In that moment , he senior whispered in her ear : “Good Job , Hoody keep on affecting their psychological side ,they need to trust you !”
 

Livii smiled for her showing her the way again , they reached a very large room , Livii opened the big door revealing everything inside, it was Kohh sitting on the head of the table with few members besides him .
-You can sit down , he revealed taking his cigarette from his lips .
-Sure !
She sat down , correcting her hair , while waiting for him to start the conversation ..
-Let’s  collaborate …
As soon he spelled these two words , she felt like her heart was about stopping , but she had to act so tough wondering :
-How ?
-We are about smuggling an important load and we need the government to get our back .
-And What will the government get ?
-Every suspect you need , every serial killer or  escaped prison…
-I think that we are doing our job , why do we need your help in that ?
-Hummm , it has been 5 years since the “ ribbon’s serial killer” ended the life of a beautiful female has the same age as you …when will you catch him for example ?
Hoody didn’t find anything to say , her senior said  “ try to know more , change the subject or go into it deeply …”
-so what Kohh ? He will  be caught someday …
-Hummmm Someday ? what about today ?
She glared him with astonished eyes , when two men entered holding that serial killer , who was the hottest subject 5 year ago , he was known by killing females with specific portrait , then putting red ribbon all along their  bodies … he stopped his passion after killing 12 girl for 1 year , every 25 of each month , he ends the life of  any short women in her 25th year, with black short hair and a mole in her down lip..
That’s was his design …
Hoody stood up , coolly , she walked over the killer , giving him 1 punch saying : “this for killing all those girls” and another one : “And this one for playing the police for the past 5 years”
Kohh said :
-Awwwch …. You seem to have a very strong punch girl …
She backed to her chair , correcting her hair , she smiled teasing : “ You should be careful so …”
Actually , the Big Boss of the Yakuza was watching the whole thing , he laughed so hard when she hit the man …
Kohh couldn’t stop himself after her remark : “ You are a brave girl and I really like this about you…”
-That’s why we should collaborate right ? she questioned without giving him a more time to talk …
-YES , YES …

Her senior demanded if she can get some files about other small and illegal gangs ,whom have been bothering   the government with killing many police officers ….

 

-You will get what you want , when you say yes about helping us in our next mission …

-Say yes Hoody …

 

-Okay ... Let’s see what will I get .
-Good . Kohh said
He stood up saying : “The  meeting is over , but we will have to reunite other times .”
-Sure
She stood up as well … and before leaving , a man stopped her from saying : “ -Big Boss thanks you for your coming and offers you this bottle of expensive wine”


She was about spelling some irrational joke like : ,,why didn’t he come to give it to me by himself or stuffs like that , when her senior stopped her saying : “ Just thank him without saying any stupid thing.”

-Thank you , tell your Big Boss , that I would like to meet him in person one day …
-Okay …
Livii appeared again , she seemed so comfortable around her so she whispered in her ear : “ I think you want to lose your sight forever ?”
Hoody laughed : “it’s like I’m going to meet Brad Bitt.”
-Well … , she said without adding a word …
They reached the door , to find a red Ferrari with the same driver waiting for her …
she approached him saying : “ Are you here to show off or what ?”
He laughed saying : “ You made the deal , Big Boss wanted me to offer you a funnier ride.”
She laughed as well saying : “ This Big Boss seems so interesting … I’d like to make deals with such people…”
And before going inside the car , Kohh appeared again smoking , he waved his hand when all the men in front that palace bowed for her …

Now she was sitting next to the driver, she said without thinking : “yall are too royal to be a gangstas …”
-well , Killing isn’t our thing , blood and assassination aren’t our specialty , In Japan we work with the government ,I don’t know if you know about the history of the Yakuza , when Tsunami Happened , we helped people , we spread food , clothes and stuffs like that …. It’s true we get our money illegally but without touching any human …
-I understand … you are too pure yall …
He glared her wondering : “ You seem so impressed .”
-Well I’m … I like those things about you guys …

Her senior whispered : “  you stop !!!  are you trying to seduce him or what ?”
He added : “ That was Simon’s remark , You can stop now , we got much information.”


She tried to hold back her laugh…
-we are here , said the driver
-Thank you !
She descended taking the bottle of wine with her …
She turned to bow for him when he said : “By the way ,I go by the name of Okasian .”
-Nice to meet you Okasian … Bye


Before going inside , she took off her lenses and the ball … it’s like she felt there will be something strange again ..
As soon as she reached the door of her apartment , she found another big box , just like the other one , with another card saying : “ Good Job Beautiful”
Now she is totally lost , she couldn't understand anything , she just took it inside , opening it … she found many makeup with many brands , perfumes, nail polishes, even chocolates … it was a breathtaking present … from unknown  person …
 she whispered : “ Even in Valentine I never got such present …”

 

Her senior called  : “ Tomorrow we should reunite . come here early okay …”

She took off her clothes , taking a long shower while tasting the Big Boss’s wine .. she couldn’t hold herself from yelling : “ OMGGGG I like it , I like it , I like it …”
She wanted to keep some for her team , because they will ask for some for sure …

After this tiring day , she chose to sleep half , to enjoy her freedom , she felt like she made it when there were nothing to be scared of , that gang was peaceful than she thought … but it seemed so interesting …. Let’s be more specific , that Big Boss and this person who keeps offering her presents are more interesting …
the sweet silence of night , calmed her and her deep thoughts , she chose to turn off her phone , her lights and every annoying sound in her house …she opened the curtain when closed all her window , actually Hoody was living in the 5th floor , she has no walls , only glass was separating her from the sky and stares ,  that night she loved swim deeply into the galaxies …