Not too lonely to love you.

Let's collaborate .

Hoody put her coat on she snatched her car keys running to the elevator.

-I love you 
-I love you even more 
he took some steps towards her ,he knows what she wants and he knows what he wants from her as well , he started to breath next to her left year sending her great chills ;; his hand traveled her body, from her womenhood coming to her s til hi reached her neck .. 
A sweet sensation drove her to send a beautiful moan, he put his both hands on her neck, slowly he started to squeeze harder  .. She couldn't understand was it his intense passion or was he trying to kill her.. she was losing breath between this strong fingers ... 

 


-The victim was hanged on the wall with many pins , abused with many bruises ... it's definitly a murder after a assault ,said Simon after checking the body.
-These bruises can't be caused by hitting , like those on her neck or on her s, we need to send the corpes to Elo since he is so busy with his morgue then we can tell if it is a assault or not , explained Hoody.
Gray was actually glaring her and how she was totally into her job, then he decided to ybrain asking :
-What's your say about her lipstick ?
Hoody stood up staring at him with puzzled face , what does he mean ?
she bent over the corpse again checking her lips, it was so clear that she was wearing a red lipstick which was already found in her purse, she tried the check the mark again :" omg it's a permanent lipstick ", she whispered to herself .how could it be removed ?
while she was totally swimming in her hypothesis Gray whispered next her left ear :
-that's true , there is no assault , they had a beautiful night and the suspect decided to end it forever ...
Hoody didn't move one inch even after those strange feels she had when he said these words so closely , she honeslty wanted him to keep whisering next to her till he solves that case, she didn't say a word , she was moved by the way he leads the team , the way he checks everything without waiting for anyone's help..
she was taken by his charm, but she shouldn't show anything .

 

she backed to the office to find Jay and Loco already there ,
-Hey guys , they hugged 
-Girl you have the biggest eyebags ever .. I believe that you should sleep for days . said Jay while checking her out .
-What keeps you up night friend ? is it love ? Loco .
-Love keeps your up not mine , you know my motto , "no hoes just bros" smirked hoody .
she took Jay's coffee leaving them .. she decided to pass by Gray's office which was a new one ,she  found herself watching him while going through files and his computer, his sights suddenly cought her staring at him . he gazed at her crossing his arms calling : Hoody come in I need you .
- I know that you 've been so tired but I need you tonight to help me ! he added 
-me !!!! how ?
-I will tell you later , so don't leave later .
He than stood up leaving his office meanwhile she already started drowning in her thoughts ...

 

 

-Too much work ,too less time , he just said without any other explantion after snatching her from talking with some partners 
she was just standing there , chatting with some police officers while waiting for him , till suddenly he appeared holding her left hand and he said :
'Excuse me for stealing your role model for some hours'
She just yelled giving up to his strong pushs : WAIT WHAT ??
he then opened the car's door for her giving her a pretty smooth smile to go in .

-So what's wrong , you can explain 
-First of all , I need you to meet someone .
He suddenly stopped his car in front of AMOURETTE's biggest store, which all his lights still already switched on, Then Bomi appeared giving Hoody a hug after she did for Gray .
Hoody was totally astonished that she couldn't move one inch , Gray pushed her saying : " Should I introduce your friend for you ?"
-No .. but what am I doing here and what's happening , I think I owe both of you a long explanation.
Bomi laughed flipping her long hair , she actually was used to short one but she decided to change her look so she got hair extension for 6 months .
Hoody entered the store saying between her breath :"I dont even know my friend  anymore , she's getting new looks without telling me and now she's meeting my partners"
Hoody was following Bomi and Gray who were chatting and giving some articles a check, Bomi held a very seducing dress pointing at hoody as if she was imagining her wearing it, She then glared at Gray with puzzled face as if she was asking for his opinion . 
whereas Hoody chose to stand next to Bomi's office without following these two which were obvious that they were picking her some clothes . but what's that for ?

-So ? what do you think of my lastest design ? asked bomi with her smiley eyes
-I liked them , but I don't see myself wearing them , they are too expensive 
-huummmm  right... 
Hoody turned around searching for Gray who was already in the next roof serving himself some new suits. she decided to remain silence without asking for any expalantion since none of them was paying attention for her and her matter-of-fact face.
-Try it , ordered Bomi with smooth tone
-No , I told you I can't pay the half of it for the next year.
-It's a present, you should accept it .
with a dead face she answered : From who ?
-Someone ....
-Someone who wants to COLLABORATE with me right ? expressed Hoody her worries in one question, she didn't guess if it was right to suspect Bomi now based on the last accident , but she wished that she knew something at lease to calm her and to answer some of her questions.
-I don't know if it's related to work babe, I'm seeing more than a collaboration...
-What do you mean ?
-it seems that Gray likes you ... 
-GRAY ? ME ?what are you talking about ?
-He wanted to offer you my lastest design as a gift for your hard work ...
-WTF , why does it matter for him if I work hard or not ? 
-that's why I'm telling you that he likes you .... 
-Wait so you know nothing more than this stupid rumor ? 
-Like what ? and why is it stupid ? it's so clear that you will end up together like every fairytale.
Hoody ignored Bomi's fantasies and she was waiting for Gray to come down in order to ask him some questions..
He suddenly appeared // let me take a long breath to describe that creature as a great auther//
The suit was blue....sharp-looking, and well-fitted. Exactly the sort of thing that a woman would pick out for her man to wear to a formal event .He radiated an air of quiet confidence,the three-button AMOURETTE suit was tailored to precisely match the contours of his body, giving him a lithesome appearance; yet there was nothing effeminate in his bearing. That was something that made Hoody a bit nervous. Still, it fit well, it made him look very handsome, and when he smiled, it was a little bit magical. 
She just sollowed her saliva and with a intermittent voice she questioned :
-Where are you .... going with such expensive outfit ?
-A date .
-yeah right .. it's so obvious but what am I doing here and why are you giving me a gift ?
-Because you are going on a date with me and I want you to wear that .
Bomi stood that with an opened mouth whispering : '' daebak..."
-Gray listen to me,I never told you that I'm ready to go on date with you . you brought me for work I don't know why are you doing such stupid thing.
-Go on a date with me and I promiss you we will talk about work . 
-NO and it's a big NO.
-Why ? you already had some free time for our meeting.
-Gray I'm going home.
She snatched her bag from the chair and she tried to leave, until a stronger hand took hers , she just rolled in a an aesthetic way in his arm till their eyes met and their mouths almost did as well .
-You have no way out dear, I really need to talk to you today... and it's about work.
Bomi was about having a heart attack...Hoody's heart too didn't disappoint her in showing him how much it was beating ... she felt the heat and she hadn't anyway to escape this beautiful sensation.

 -So beautiful,,, whispered Bomi checking Hoody before going out from the dressing room.
The dress was perfect, it sat on her body as if it had been made for her. Its satin folds hugged her figure following her curves and the deep blue was gorgeus against her ivory skin. The halter neck was embroided with miniture dark flowers and finished, as along all the visible seams, with jet black lace to match her stilettoes, and it's light skirt flowed out above her knees showing of her toned legs. Her black hair hung perfectly, its choppy layers framed her face an she finished it in style with a deep blue satin bow the same shade as her eye shadow, and same style as her ribbon necklace wich held a beautiful black glass flower. She looked stunning. 
Bomi did a good job in both sides; creating this new brand and doing her make up .

As soon she put her foot out of the dressing room Gray's astonished expression welcomed her , his eyes couldn't leave that masterpiece... yet his eyes were totally cold, Hoody saw those glances once and she's seeing them again.. she remembered how it was hard to read such expressions..
He was so quiet in a strange way and her standing infront of him with such luring body was so dangerous as if he was a lion waiting to catch his prey... 
She felt like she was a lamb in a world of lions , she can understand none.
Gray broke this silence with one word : "Let's go"

-Is that Mr Gray over there? Asked a very rish man was sitting in the table in the middle of that luxurios restaurent .
-Yes sir , Answered the waiter while pouring him some ample wine
-Great , super Great .

 

Gray and Hoody sat infront of each other and akwardness didn't quiet them till Hoody questioned :
-What do want me to do for you ?
-Is that obvious that I took you on a date just to ask you for something?
-Well , since we don't like each other , so yeah .
-I like you , smiled Gray , after taking a bite from his dish.
-Get into the point dear partner, Hoody bent over the table revealing some of her cleavage
-Leave the Yakuza's mission for me 
-Excuse me ??? Hoody about losing it but she tried to cool down
-Believe me , that's for the better and I will leave you team so you can back to your spot,,I don't like monotone life,I miss risks.
-Am I the first one who tells you how much you are selfish and egocentric and a ing bastard ?
-Well ... yes
-So dear Gray you are selfish , egocentric and ing bastard .
-Thank you dear Hoody .. I hope you don't regret declining such offer .
-I won't .
She just decide to stood up , bowing for him and leaving the restaurant...

a few seconds later , apperead a  waiter but he seemed surprised to not find Hoody , Gray told him that she went to the WC , so the waiter left a paper next to her dish... Gray took it " Beautiful ...So breath-taking, so stunning... I think I'm craving a real collaboration now"
 

He smiled and decided to give it to her the next day.
Hoody found herself out , in the middle of night without any car and too badly there were no taxis ...
Suddenly a familiar Ferrari stopped infront of her , Okasian smiled for her askin :
-Want a ride ?
With puzzled face she asked :" What are you doing here ?"
-To be honest , I was watching you lol
she laughed for his sincerity however he answered her question without even being asked : "and yes big boss asked me for that..I mean giving you this ride."
-Okay .
Hoody got in, okasian was kind as always, he left her infront of her home with much thoughts in her mind ....