We , you and me .

Let's collaborate .

It was so cozy , we used to have a reunion every time we needed to discuss any matter .
That day he had a different allure , a different gaze , a different issue , He was full of himself and I knew that I would never convince him .
A blue atmosphere filled in the room , these candles were able to comfort me because I was scared of being in darkness besides him , our cat was traveling the whole room coming to our feet .
Every time I try to talk , another sip of my coffee attracts my lips , another breath of my cigarette attracts my lungs , another fear stops me .
He glared me , waiting for more than my silence …
But we were used to speak silence when we had no power to talk , why can’t he understand me ?
Today  everything was different , totally different , that book between his hand didn’t take his sights from me , today he admired me , admired my outfits , my hair , even my slippers …
It was like he was discovering me step by step …
Silence couldn’t leave us … Let me be honest , I didn’t want to ruin our moments , it has been a lot since I had feelings for his sights, those gloomy eyes were able to send me a beautiful electric shock like teenagers in their first step of love.
He closed his book , holding his cup up reaching his lips , a drip decided to go down his down lip so with his middle finger he wiped it, I was totally taken by the way  he uses his fingers , it was art , those long fingers were able to set fire every time they touch me … I envied his everything , because they were too close to his fingers and his heart …
He never took care of something without loving it ..his heart was too huge to contain every stuff he loved or even liked …
Even me , I envy myself , He had me in him , my body, my soul, my mind and my heart , he was able to take care of my 4 parts better than me .. feeding my soul with his music , my heart with his love , my mind with his books and my body with his bed …
My half was a detective , a strong man , talented and interesting creature .
He loved to play piano adding some tunes and life for every song he plays … besides his voice made every instrumental more attractive than before and sometimes better than the original .
A detective who lived with corpses more than alive people , and who is able to deal with silence better than words, with evidence better than information …
A writer who loved to tell everyone how to deal with problems before reaching the level of crimes or suicides…
My love was the one and only …

When will I even talk……” I told myself looking into his eyes ….
He was distracting me even more than before , he was scary in a very glamorous way ..
I already completed 2 cigarettes without telling a word , our coffee were getting cold and our reunion should be over in 15 minutes since everyone have to go to sleep …

-You can talk .
He stopped me from thinking about how starting that conversation …
He defiantly  understood my fear and he knew how to save me …
we both closed your books at the same time , looking into each other’s eyes …
I took a deep breath saying : ….