Gray ???

Let's collaborate .

 

The  next morning , a beautiful scent covered her allure , her reflection showed a very confident women who actually succeeded in proving that…
From snatching her car’s key to taking her regular instant coffee she found herself rushing to work …
Her team welcomed her , hugging and shaking hands they didn’t disappoint to show her how much they were proud ,the secret meeting was supposed to be between her and her seniors but since her team were present during the mission they were involved too.
Her Senior entered , holding a bouquet of flower : “Good Job girl”
She thanked him and his effort as well , they took their sits to discuss the whole matter , The computer showed the different pictures it took during the mission , from the different faces of every member she met , to every detail she looked or even passed by her sights … the whole conversation too was recorded too , Hoody lead them the files which Kohh gave her about many small dangerous gangs , they made some researches to know every gang’s specialty.. Hoody didn’t disappoint them in giving them her analyses of everyone’s she met through their body language …
Everyone besides Hoody is included in this mission now , The senior actually made a deal with the Sea polices so they can let the Yakoza smuggling their load without problem …
It was an easy issue and it was solved  within 12 hours …
Everyone was satisfied with the results …

 

“ Slow down” Hoody murmured , but nobody heard her actually , and if the right person had , she doubted her warning would make much difference .
She understood obsession … and she does understand Simon .
Actually she was watching Simon going in a blind date for the first time, she watched the couple disappearing behind an Italian restaurant’s door .
She was there giving him some instruction about how to treat a women that you met for the first time , but seeing him throwing his hands freely everywhere won’t help at all , he ruined everything with his irrational gestures  …


1 more week ended with working on simple cases , cold or new ones , the Yakuza sent them the Ribbon’s serial killer and they had the 1st trial , when they did caught The Secret Society’s killer as well … Life was going on for everyone else , except Hoody she stills exhausted , she lacks sleep and energy yet she had no serious reason for that except the cards and presents she had been receiving ..
From spending cozy nights with her dad , to clubbing with her team she barely forgot about everything …
A very splendid  night , She decided to invite her team besides Bomi to a very expensive club to celebrate the success of her 1st mission.
Everything was exciting , lights and atmosphere on point, mostly  very important persons contained the hallway, Body grades surrounded the casino , the members entered  the huge door , many waitress welcomed them , a y backless dress down the real body line of Hoody , showing her attractive curves ,.. Hoody started dancing tempetingly around her guys , they shared coudln't resist her and everyone reacted for sure... With a filled cup of wine she crossed her arms around Simon's neck , he signed as soon as she approached him saying : " I failed in having another date with that girl ..."
Hoody laughed answering : " I know ..."
Suddenly , a waiter walked over Hoody who this time was doing the waves on Jay  he whispered in her ear :
“ A man told me to give you this card”
Jay glared at her reaction when she was about to pass out ; a “Stop teasing my fells beautiful” card , with the same hand writing and the same mystery…
“It’s some guys’ number , you know..”
 She did answer his puzzled expression , but she couldn’t answer hers … IS HE A REAL STALKER ?
She tried to find the same waiter to ask him at least can he recognize that man again… She found nothing … “I think I’m losing it” she repeated
Their wild night ended with everyone drunk , except her , she was totally sober …
Going to sleep with much question , she only had 2 hours of sleep peacefully  ,till her phone’s ringing waked her up …
-Hoody you need to come over quickly … Simon said anxiously
A teenager was found hanged  on the roof and tied heartlessly … it was a very tragic crime , she entered his room asking anyone to take his mother out who was screaming out loud …
-Who the heck are you ? and you need to leave this room now !!!
Hoody yelled when she found a suspicious person glaring coldly at the corpses . He just ignored her .
Jay jumped in calling:
-Hoody come here I need to inform you about the news …
-WHAT ?
-That’s our new member , he joined our team today , his name is Gray and ….
-WHAT THE HECK ?  WHEN AND HOW …
-Hoody can you calm down ?
-And what ? tell me ???
-He’s our new leader ……
-EXCUSE ME ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT ????
-I wish I was … Excused Jay calming her …
-Okay I will calm my now , but I really need to understand the whole thing .

The unwanted leader questioned : “ Had your reunion end or should I wait for you both more?”
-Sorry sir , said Jay …
-Listen I still don’t know who the are you , and I can’t trust you okay …
-It’s up to you girl !!
 Elo tried to mollify the atmosphere with his explanation saying : “
Guys , it does seem like a suicide but it’s not , the victim was stabbed ,hit and his bones were broken from outside to inside , it seems like the suspected punched him and hit him in the same spot many times , the victim collapsed and instead of throwing him outside , the suspect chose to bring him to his room and to hang him in the roof ….” And before even ending his explanation Gray questioned :
-what do you say about this blood in his nails ? I believe that it’s belong to the suspect ; he was trying to defense …. They had a nice fight.
Elo checked the nails of the victim he was too impressed , he didn’t even recognize it from that distant , he looked at Gray saying : “ I’m impressed , nice remark..”
-Thank you , a sweet smile was drown on his attractive lips …
Hoody couldn’t take it anymore , she  was fixed in her place , speechless , staring at this creature who appeared in her life taking her spot easily …
Gray suggested : “ Let’s take the corpses to the laboratory so that Elo can complete his work , Jay I need you to find his laptop and phone , it’s strange that a teenager doesn’t have these basic things…”
-Yes sir ..
-Loco , can you interogate the parents maybe we can find a suspicious thing ?
-Okay .
-Simon  I want you to go and check his collage , his friends and his entourage there .
-Deal …
everyone left except Hoody who still there without moving one inch ..
-Beautiful … you can have some rest, you need to move on so we can collaborate and succeed .
He winked for her tuning back …
WAS IT HIM ?
she did nothing except examining his allure , he had a strange gaze , attitude, something dangerous seems about his energy, he was full of himself , full of details that she can barely recognize..
He is defiantly that unknown stalker!

His voice interrupted her thoughts saying : “ Should I repeat my order ?”
-No .
She said disappearing from his sights …

Every girl after this kind of incident would be calling her close friend telling her the whole story however her , she had no power even to hold her phone and dial Bomi’s or Jay’s number …
Suddenly the warrior inside her woke up telling her to fight for her place rather than staying still and waiting for anyone’s mercy  .
She called her Senior , who informed her that Gray will replace her just because she needs to focus more on the other missions when he will lead the investigations , he also comforted her that Gray will never steal the lights from her and that they should really collaborate to gain more attention from the minister .
Hoody signed , she can admit that after the Yakuza’s thing she had no power to solve more cases , she only visit the crime scenes and sign some papers ….
Her senior also reminded her about tomorrow : the next meeting with the Yakuza to discuss the smuggling of the load .
Only casual clothes covered Hoody’s body , simple make up , more like she was going to work than an official meeting , she tried to show that tough side of her rather the easy-going  one .
She drove alone to Han river , under the bridge she found Kohh standing there with Okasian . they shook hands , a sweet smile covered Okasian’s face , she did the same for him when Kohh was trying as much as he can to sound serious :
-girl , we need to reunite tomorrow at 2am deal ?
-Sure , she simply said getting into her car and driving back to her home .
Both of them watched her leaving ,Honestly ,she left them speechless , she had tones of charisma to blow their minds out …
Kohh threw his cigarette ordering : “ Let’s go”

As soon as she reached their headquarter she found the whole team working on the new crime , none really paid attention for her when she entered listening to everyone’s interpretation …
“Did I become this invisible ?”

Gray’s soft smile sent her a sweet sensation through her whole body … He was too attractive to live for dead person’s sake , it was loss to see him stuck in the autopsy room than being a famous model …
besides these strong arms and these y fingers , a well-built body of a healthy man stands to cause everyone’s lack of oxygen …
Hoody crossed her arms watching him while working , he was interesting in a beautiful way …
As soon as everyone ended his work in his office , they left to get some rest … Hoody sat on the corner of his desk claiming : “ Nice work.”
-Thank you .... well I thought you was having a short vacation what are you doing now ?
-I can’t leave everything for you , I will be here to watch you …
Gray laughed asking : “ So what ?”
Hoody bended over him , didn’t break their eye contact, coming very near his nose that she can feel his breath admitting : “ Just in case you need me ..”
Gray smirked getting even closer to her while putting his hand around her waist, her eyes widened and she felt a little bit stressed : “ Of course I will do beautiful”
She tried to run away from him when he was using all his strength to keep her close … he added : “ but be careful …”
Suddenly , Loco broke into the office , he closed his eyes excusing  : “  Ohh .. I’m sorry guys …well I will come back later ..”
Hoody yelled : “ You son of a b**** leave me and you Loco come over here ..”
Gray burst into laughs comforting her : “ I like your scent , Keep on using it .”
She sent him death stares saying : “ WTF really..”
Loco was watching the tension between them both .. he felt so scared , he knew Hoody is so tough and she hates when boys plays dirty with her , and this Gray was teasing her even more after taking the half of her work …

The senior called Hoody to remind her of the meeting , telling her to deal with everything without their watching since they are going  leave this mission only for her , he sent her some papers to sign with the Yakuza  about the load , the time and the destination , just to make the whole thing legal…
After that she decided to go and meet Bomi  who was actually too busy since she was taking care of “ Seoul fashion week”  she didn’t care because she wanted to have a drink with her …

 

-No way Hoody ….
-What’s wrong ?
-Are you working for Gray Lee now ? Don’t you know who’s him ?
-Firstly , I’m not working for him , secondly , who the is him ???
-Let me inform you , Gray lee is a famous detective through the TV, he appeared in JTBC’s Crime scene as a cast member ,  I know you don’t care about TV shows but I was working for a fashion show there I met him couple of times … he’s so handsome … so attractive … ahh as I remember he wrote a book about crimes and stuffs like that …
Hoody was totally speechless in front of this long introduction of Gray … She didn’t mention him calling her beautiful , she was absolutely scared ; that man appeared to steal the lights from her with all the stuffs he did in his life … she found nothing to answer .. her eyes traveled Bomi’s face who seemed totally impressed by that creature ,,even you Bomi ,, Hoody took another sip from her drink hoping for the best …

At 00:00 Am , Hoody started to get ready , she put unofficial clothes as she did in the afternoon , a snap back covered her head and a sweet red lip gloss did for her lips …
//knock knock//
Hoody head to the door , and an unexpected visitor appeared ,, Gray ???
with an astonished tone she questioned : “ What are you doing here ?”
-I brought you something to eat .
-WTF .. I’m up to go for my mission , I don’t want to eat .
-I know.. and as a member in my team  I should take care of you .
-We are not a team … and I can take care of myself.
-hummm …. Gray sighed , when will you give up and let’s just collaborate?
Hoody glared him with puzzled face .. Was it you
-You didn’t ask me to collaborate Gray , you appeared just to ruin my career with yours, I know you did so much for your life however I didn’t , that’s why we can’t collaborate.
-Can I go in first ? I’m too exhausted …He asked with a soft tone.
Hoody sighed getting her hand off the door and leading him inside .
She then head to the kitchen , “ what a cozy house”
-Yeah I know , she simply answered .
He sat on the couch glaring her taking a very expensive bottle of wine out and bringing two glasses ..
-You seem to spend that much for your comfort ? Gray asked when she sat in front of him .
-What do you mean ?
-A very comfortable house , add to a very expensive wine , an open bathroom, this ‘no wall’ concept … You just love your life …
-yeah true , before much things happened ..
-Like what ?
-Sharing this drink doesn’t mean that I should  share my life with you too … you still stranger . yet I don’t feel that honestly.
- Yeah true . Gray answered taking more sips from his drink .

 

Hoody took the glass of wine between her hands , she glared it seductively , questioning : “ Do you see me Beautiful ?”
Gray smiled : “ No , but I heard everyone calling you beautiful .”
Hoody laughed : “ I know… I hate when they call me beautiful…”
-But you still y in a complicated  way … you know how to tease every man ..
-Hummm , did I do the same for you ?
A horrible , stressing silence dominated the room, when a wierd eye contact linked them , there were something scary about Gray , his eyes were cold ,a different creature from the one who was talking , he seemed like a dead person , too cold , too pale , too sad … Hoody could read body language and she knew there is something strange about this man , she wanted to end this meeting so soon .
-Gray I should go now … it’s time.
He smiled like nothing happened: “ Yeah sure , I was about leaving as well.”

She took him outside , suddenly when she was trying to turn back , he pulled her into a hug saying : “ Take care and good luck.”
She was honestly surprised , It seemed like they knew each other since ages … he was treating her so sweetly … I may fall in him if he keeps doing this.