A box

Let's collaborate .

It was a very beautiful house , a house beyond everyone’s expectations , a  house full of life for a dead person , there were no walls , no rooms , no limits , and every corner tells its story , she admired her part , her own world , when she comes back from an exhausting day to take a shower while watching the TV in front of her and sipping her favorite wine , she knew how to spoil herself and everyone respected her privacy , even her friends don’t visit her home..
From listening to music to cooking her meal , she waits for her father , who comes to visit her every night just to have a nice and peaceful talk …
That night was full of subjects however she called her father telling him not to bother himself to come because she has much to do …
Actually she hasn’t , yet she needed time to look into that card and to think so much …


What does a collaboration mean ? why does it sound so strange for me to ignore that bouquet and this card ?...,,

 

A serious knock stopped her from thinking out loud, she put a black hoodie because she was traveling her house with a towel holding another cup of white wine …
She looked surprised to see him … She let him in with her curious eyes traveling his whole body .
His deep voice interrupted her saying :

-YOU CAN’T DO THAT ALONE HOODY .
-Simon !!!
He sat on the couch putting his hands on his face , he seemed so stressed that he can’t take any other argument from Hoody .
She joined him saying : Simon … Look at me .
He ignored her rubbing his face over and over , he flipped his hair waiting for her to talk but he couldn’t take it anymore so he just exploded asking :
“-WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOU ???? WE HAVE OTHERS WHOSE EXPERIENCE IS BETTER THAN YOURS … YOU LOVE TO TAKE RISQUES THAT’S YOUR HOBBY …”
She smiled standing up and standing behind him rubbing his shoulders : “ that’s true , I  want to try death without dying … and going to meet the Yakuza  has another taste to be honest , it will be my best experience … Don’t worry partner I ‘m going back alive .”
He knew , he will never convince her and his visit was useless because she will never take his worries seriously , he just stood up saying : “ I will see myself out , take care”
-You can stay for a coffee , suggested she trying to stop him when he just disappeared behind the doors .

She spent 2 minutes glaring at her door without understanding this situation, why does she feel safe when everyone else think that she is deeply in danger , she wished if they could trust her and he ability , she knows how to talk and how to make deals , and she already have some relationships with the Yakuza , they will never hurt her …

 

Kohh , a breathtaking gangsta , a pure Japanese citizen is her destination ,  she took his files , staring at his profile , those tattoos don’t disappoint to give that scary image of him , this blue hair and those leather outfits gave her a chill .
 


Jay joined her , sitting in front of her without any word , he was waiting for their eye contact so he can say everything out loud , however Hoody was totally into Kohh .
A small sigh was sent out from her lips, she smiled as soon she saw Jay saying :
-It gonna be tough .
-I trust the women in you , you can do it body .
-Do you ? Asked she surprised
-Of course . it can be dangerous but you can save it , honestly If I was the boss here , I would never bother myself with sending my whole team with you when you’re the leader …
She can feel some sarcasm in his talk , she just smirked saying :
-You are trying too hard Jay , I’m not that perfect …
-I think I’m caught …
Both of them burst into laughs , she held his hand revealing : “ Jay , you are such a friend , don’t let me down okay !”
He spread his arms calling for a hug saying : “ You know , I got your back !”

 

Hoody’s pov

Honestly I don’t see myself making it without having Jay besides me ,  he was there in every bad and good moment in my life , I remember his stares in every remarkable  day I had in my short life , Jay and I had been friends since childhood ,we had the same dream and we did achieve it , his father was a police man , we used to see many kind of guns on his office , we used to hear him talking through the phone about many victims and criminals , we used to play many thriller and horror games related to crimes and investigations , Jay was and still that half of me when it comes to past , present and future , we graduated in the same day and joined the same team in different times , I was the first one who joined , it’s not my problem to be so smart and to solve the whole cases which was given in our exam in less of 2 hours , however Jay had to repeat the exam twice before joining me … Now I’m the leader of a very successful team , composed of 5 member , me , Jay , Simon , Elo  and loco who is currently in a vacation … with bunch of our trainees of course , everyone in the state trusts us and our abilities , that’s why they give us the most dangerous missions always .

 End of the pov

 

Another victim was found next to Han river , he was stabbed to death , Hoody received a call telling her to bring her team over while she couldn’t say that she was too busy with holding a secret reunion with some seniors whose experience are better compared to hers and her team , she loved to learn every single stuff from them since they had been through a lot before retiring .
 The Yakuza , is her one and only plan now , 2 days and a half , 60 hours and she will be able to taste the real adventure , she was told to slow down and to give herself more time to try other stuffs with small gangs before going to meet the biggest one , but nah  there is no time left …

Her team went to check the crime scene giving the  members there some wrong excuses for her early vacation while she went back home , closing every door and every window and letting the darkest side of her out , this gonna be lit for sure.

 

 

-who’s going to do this ? …well let me be more specific , who’s going to help Kohh ?
None of them answered , they were just glaring him with exhausted eyes , honestly they hated any kind of collaboration with government , yet they can’t deny that the police got their back many times and this time will be their best .
He understood their fear explaining : “ Smuggling this quantity of drugs and guns through the sea will be too difficult this time , guys let’s give her some trust maybe we can gain hers too .”
Someone jumped saying : “ what should we do for her so ?”
-Catch one of their enemies and offer him as a present …
-She’s a girl Big Boss …. We can gain her heart with more than work…
everyone laughed staring at Kohh , who ignored them saying : “ I will never her … I have no interest in her , so keep your ideas for yourself .”
-but she’s beautiful , said Okasian .
-You can go for it so …
-It’s your mission ….
-YOU GUYS STOP , this is a serious matter , ing and giving love isn’t our thing so let’s be serious ,I already sent some people to catch “ the ribbon’s serial killer” for her , he will be revealed as soon as Kohh meet her .. I will be watching the whole discussion from my office and I will monitor the whole thing . deal ?
-Yeah big boss …
Everyone stood up as soon as the reunion ended , they bowed for him leaving the room …
The Big Boss , called one of his men ,telling him to prepare a car for him …


 

 

 

The owner of the biggest store in Korea met Hoody in the corridor , a sweet hug linked them , she was one of the richest people in the country , a creator of the Brand  AMOURETTE aka ARMT , a successful female and every men’s dream , she was one of Hoody’s people , friends since college , Kim Bomi , as known as KittiB ,“the hottest body of the year and the most flawless skin” ;that was one of the magazine’s titles…
-I really need a breathtaking outfit , official and shows curves , under the theme of : Girl in Black … Can you babe ?
Bomi raised her eyebrows wondering : “ A boy ?”
-No ,  No … Something important related to work …
-What makes your buy my expensive clothes for your work ? did they raise your wage?
-They will if I succeed , I should be prepared …
-So you are going to pay all your debt ? You know I owe you a great amount of money … you ‘ve been trying all my new designs which I didn’t even share … So…
Hoody pouted jumping on her hugging : “ Owww pleaseeee Bomi, forget about all these money and let’s start from the beginning …”
Bomi bursted into laughs squeezing her cheeks and saying : “ Forget about money and let’s go to choose you something .”
The store was already closed and only Bomi was left inside to complete some work ,both of them started to look over ,till Hoody’s voice interrupted Bomi’s thinking :
-Are you still running  away from media ?
-yeah … , Bomi sighed
-It seems too exhausting to be , beautiful , attractive , successful … Take care of yourself and eat well sister .
-Yeah so tiring Hoody … I think you live in the same conditions except  you are just too far away from media … however me , they create an Idol inside me  when I’m a just human like everyone …
-Let’s go for a vacation after my mission , we need to have a feminist reunion …
-What about Jay ? Won’t he come with you ?
-I will think about that …

Bomi pouted looking at the amount of the clothes she chose then she  explained :
- To show curves , you need Pencil or Mini skirt , I want to offer you a blouse with a Peter pan’s collar and simple sleeves ,let’s go for the color of black for your skirt and white for everything else .
your blouse will be transparent when you will wear a strapless black bra …
Hoody took the clothes to try them on , when Bomi waited for her ; “ hummm I like it , but I believe you should wear a choker … try these high heels now .”
Hoody was following Bomi’s  instruction without giving a single comment , she loved to be treated so royal …
Then , Bomi took her down giving her the choice to choose any choker that she liked …
Hoody smiled as soon she saw her reflection , “ Wooow ….”
Bomi crossed her arms satisfied, she revealed : “ you can change your clothes now , tomorrow I will send you everything .”
-Okay , thank you babeee
-Always welcome … I should back to work now, let’s meet another time …
-Sure .

Hoody drove back home , as soon as she reached her apartment , she found a big box in front of her door , a huge red box … she wasn’t impressed at all because this bothers her so much , none in her work place knows her  address except her team and her friends ,  and this box seems a present from her fans , especially with a new card saying : “ Let’s collaborate.”

 

She took a deep breath , taking the box inside , when she opened it , she was totally astonished … she screamed : “ OMG ……”
She rushed and took her phone out of her bag calling Bomi : “
-Where are you ?
-I’m home , are you okay ?
-Yeah , yeah ... !!! Bomi when did you left your store ?
-10 minutes after your left , I forgot my laptop in home so I needed to complete my work here .. why ?
-I will tell you tomorrow , take some rest I may visit you so soon okay !
-yeah sure …

 

Hoody took another deep breath trying to figure out this situation , how could it be real ? it can’t be a partner ,it can’t be a fan nor a friend … this is so scary …
She took the skirt , the blouse , the bra , the choker and the high heels , out of the box … they got AMRT sign…
Hoody was too smart to freak out ,she checked the box over and over maybe she can find another suspicious thing … another card was revealed with more than a “ let’s collaborate”
it was more attractive , more suspicious a “Let’s collaborate beautiful” with a simple signature  .
She smiled murmuring : “ This gonna be a hardcore game …”