8. Another Warning

Production of love

 

 

 

 

8

Just finishing our first dance lesson with Mrs Bellrose and another teacher, Sir Hugo, Both Steph and I were exhausted. I would have never thought ballet could get any more intense then what I had already experience yet I was wrong. Saying goodbye to our new made friends in the class, We changed back into our trainers before leaving the studio.

"Well, I certainly didn't expect Sir Hugo to be a lot stricter then infamous Mrs Bellrose" Steph said, wiping the sweat from her forehead. " I mean 8 pirouettes back to back on our first day. I'm lucky I managed to even do 7 "

" Yh, I still feel bad for that one girl who couldn't do 3 perfectly, I bet it was just the nerves, I mean they did make us do it one by one with everyone just waiting for you to make a mistake so what did they expect really"

" I know right, Anyway I need to shower so should we meet back at the canteen later?" Steph asked once we were outside by the campus field.

"Sure I need to shower as well anyway" I told her before we gave each other a quick hug and went our separate ways. I ran up to my room, which was the wrong decisions since I was even more sweaty and breathless from before. Dumping my bag on top of my bed I went to grab a towel.

"Jinri, hey I didn't know you were here." Jieun said as she entered the room, just as I was blow drying my hair. "You had a shower?"

"Yep, We had a very tiring practise this morning" I informed her once I was done and the howling of the blow dryer could no longer be heard. "So how was your day? You have practise?"  She just nodded, falling flat unto her bed.

"Are you free now then cause me and Steph are going to hang out for a bit so you could come if you want" I told her in the hope that she would join us since she was still a bit shy around me.

"Um Sure, I wouldn't mind"

***

"You want to know something" Steph asked while we walked towards her locker on the other side of campus. " I actually joined a few beauty pageants when I was younger"

"No way?! Are you serious?"

"Yep, Didn't win or anything but it was fun I guess"

"Really?" Asked Jieun

"Yh, I mean I was only young so dressing up in big pink dresses was a big deal to me." Steph said once we had reached her locker. Jieun and I laughed at the thought of Steph drowning in an oversized pink puffy dress. "Why are you two laughing?" She asked causing us to just laugh harder until she finally understood.

"Hey! I looked great in that dress ok!"

Finishing up what she had needed to do , we were just about to go find a place to just sit and chat when out of nowhere Andrew tapped at my shoulder. Behind him stood one and only Taemin and his girlfriend who had surprisingly stood staring angrily towards Steph, What's up with her?

" Hey can I talk to you in private?" Andrew asked "Like now"

"Sure Why?" I asked as I followed him a few steps away from the rest of the group, but I could feel Taemin burning glare following us. "Hey what's the matter?" I asked once again when Andrew didn't answer.

"I want you to answer me truthfully" he said with all seriousness; making me nervous. "Are you really Joshua's sister?"

Wait why is he asking me this? Just like his brother from yesturday...

"Why do you need to know?"

"Jinri just answer me!" He said louder than before; to the point of shouting causing the others to look our direction.

"Yes Okay!? Anyway what is it with my brother and you people, why do you guys keep asking about him?  even your brother asked me!"

"This is bad!" Andrew mumbled to himself, ignoring my question. "This is really bad"

"What's bad?" I asked, I mean if it involved my brother then the ultimate reality was never really on the good side making me even more concern over what the fuss was over my brother. I asked again but still he didn't seem to focus any of his attention to my question making me a little impatient. " Hey I answered your question now answer mine!

"You don't need to know" He said calm but still full of seriousness

"We're talking about my brother here, I think if any of us has the right to know it should be me!" I snapped back, he was hesitant to answer but I was sure he was going to tell me, the twitch at the side of his mouth told me so, however we was cut short when Taemin called out after him from the distance, telling him hurry up. "I'm coming" he shouted in response instead.

"Look, be careful ok?" He told me grabbing me by the elbows, before rushing back to his brother and leaving me speechless on the spot. "What about my brother?!" I shouted after them but it was too late they were already far gone by the time I had came back to my senses, People staring at my direction. I walked back over towards Steph and Jieun, who by the looks of it, also seemed quite puzzled by what had just happened.

"Who does she think she is!" Steph exclaimed as soon as I was by her side. Her face turning the shade of red you find with anger. "I swear next time I'm gonna wipe off those damn eyebrows of her."

"What happened?" I asked, confused by her sudden outburst.

"Well she had the guts to call me that I'm 'unwanted' by parents, telling me that my sister is more 'loved' by my parents then I am and That I should just run away because nobody would 'miss' me" She said full of rage.

"She really said that?"

"Yes, yes she did and I'm afraid that my sister told her more than I thought" Steph spat out with frustration "Urgh, I swear she has the biggest mouth in the world" Jieun and I decided it be best we kept our mouths shut to let her cool off.

" Anyway..." Steph continued "what happened to you? It seemed like you didn't have an easier time than I did" Steph asked once she had calmed down, Jieun on the other hand still seemed quite fazed by the events. I'm pretty sure she wasn't one to be used to confrontation and truly niether was I.

"Well he asked me about my brother again just like Taemin did the other day"

"Really? Well that's strange, unless your brother is really that hated or anything like my sister" she pointed out once I told them the rest of what had happened. We sat down by a far bench away from the sight of anyone since we just needed to be out the limelight for now. "Firstly why would they even ask that?"

"I honestly have no clue, I mean I know my brother can be a pain on the backside but why would the people here know him? I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any contact with people here" I told them as I myself tried to figure what the heck was happening. It's only the second day and everything was already going downhill.

"If you want my honest opinion your brother probably caused a lot of trouble for the Lee brothers to even get that worked up about it."

"What do you mean about that Steph?"

"Well they may be prestige in the school but they wouldn't get worked up for nothing, I mean if anything  gets in their way they would easily be able deal with it with all the money they have, if you know what I mean. But it seems to me that it's not that easy with your brother, you know" She said causing me to think deeper about their warning to me.

"But you know what I don't get?" Steph said as she looked into the distance were the two brothers were now standing. "I don't get why they keep trying to protect you. I mean out of all people why them,most especailly Taemin, when you're obviously their key to getting to your brother" she said before turning to face me.

"Well if we're going with that whatever my brother did is bad... real bad" 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hello guys! I am back and  I hope you enjoyed this week chapter (I know it is quite short, sorry!). I promise I will try to get more Taelli and Kaistal moments soon so just hold on!. Anyway I want to say sorry for not updating last week because I just needed a break from school and to just relax and spend time with my friends and family,  so I am super sorry! Saying that I do hope you understand that I might not be able to update consistanly  for the next few months becuase I am back at school and therefore that means exams to revise for and this is a very vital year in for me!But I will try my very best to update this story. So again I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am truly sorry for not updating last week. And as always Please comment any suggestions and your thoughts on the chapter or story overall as I would really appreciate it.

Jcookiecakes xxx

Ps. Thank you to all those who have subscribed to my story and all those of  you who comment! Just know I read every one of them and they really do make my day!