7. The First Encounter

Production of love

7

"What!?" I shouted with pure shock "What! What! What!"

"Yhhh, I thought you'd react like that" She said casually walking away from me as if the new piece of information meant nothing.

"I mean they can't be they don't look anything alike and Andrew is actually nice but even by just looking at him he already seems like such a jerk." I said as I ran after her.

"He is hot though, you gotta give him that" she stated as she found an empty stop on the field, sitting down I was still processing everything. Taemin, Where have I heard that name before?... But that doesn't matter because  They can't be twins right, They just can't be, Urgh stop thinking about it Jinri!

"Anyway, I thought your sister comes to this school" I asked Steph trying to change the subject.

"Uhh Yh she's here somewhere, hanging out with the rich kids.

"I sense you and your sister don't get along"

"No not exactly" she said looking up at me " I mean we where close but ever since she started hanging out with them lot she started acting really, you know..."

"So she changed is that it?

"Yh she has; she's really chang..." Steph trailed off, she hers wondered to something behind me. Suddenly I felt a strong hand on my shoulders forcing me up.

"Get off me!" I demanded but as soon as I turned around my words stopped, causing  me to pause for s second. "What do  you want?" I asked him, trying to hold my own ground as he towered over me.

"You may not know who I am but I need to talk to you" he said, his deep voice escaped knocking at my knees; making them wobble a little.

"Oh I know who you are, Taemin...Right?" I asked turning back towards Steph for some support.

"Just come" He told me expecting me to just follow his lead but when he noticed I wasn't moving  he proceeded in grabbing me by the arm and pulled me towards the corner of the building where no one was around.

"What do you want?" I asked shrugging his hand off my shoulder, I mean I barely know the guy and he already thinks he can order me around like that. Instead he just smirked looking away from me. Hold your ground Jinri! 

"Huh, My Girlfriend told me about you; nothing but trouble she said, But I also heard you're the sister to Joshua, Right?"

" How do you know him?" I asked, confused by the fact that he knew my brother.

"Well you don't need to know that but what  you should know is that people like us don't get along with people like you, and if you're anything like you brother then it's gonna be one hell of a year ... well only if you actually survive the year. So if I were you I keep a low profile, understood." He Threatened me.

"What did my Brother ever do to you?" I asked, Irritated at his rude assumptions of my brother; Even though I hated his guts he's still family.

"You have no idea do you? Well at least your eldest brother gets along with me" he stated before walking away leaving me with my mouth open.

"How do you know my brother's!" I shouted after him but instead he just completely ignored me and continued his stride. What a complete and utter Jerk! I stomped off in the other direction back towards Steph who was still sitting by the field. How does he even know my brothers? What else does he know about me? Once she had seen me coming she jumped unto her feet and running towards me.

"What happened? What happened? What happened?" She exclaimed as soon as she reached me; Her eyes hungry for some gossip. "Tell me! Pleeeeease!

"Nothing happened but I can tell that he is a complete jerk; thinking he's all that! Seriously the guy doesn't even know me yet he has the audacity to talk to me like that!" I ranted, bursting out everything that was circulating my mind; Almost leaving Steph dumbfounded in her spot.

"Okay... So I'm guessing you're not too fond of him then" She asked as we proceeded to make our way back to our bags, Instead I didn't respond and just sat back down recalling what had just happened. "Let's just forget about them, Ok. They are all the same; rude and High maintenance exactly what my sister is like now"

"That must be a pain" I told Steph suddenly feeling slightly sorry for what she has to go through if her sister is anything like those girls from earlier.

***

The bell rang to indicate the end of free period and a surge of students went walking towards the canteen causing both Steph and I to quickly grab our bags and drift with crowd. Today's menu was pizza or Hamburger, hmmm.

"What would you like" Asked the dinner lady impatiently.

"I'll just have a burger and fries please" I told her as she dumped the burger unto my plate along with the fries. Quickly paying for my food I waited for Steph to get hers. We walked towards the same seat we had found yesterday.

"I wonder where Jieun is" I asked  but as soon as we were about to seat down a girl wearing shorts and a pink spaghetti strapped top shouted over to us.

"Stephanie!"

"Oh great, there's my sister!" Steph sighed as we stared at the very pretty figure from the other side of the canteen. She was gesturing Steph to go to her and it had taken Steph  a couple of minutes to actually go after placing her food down unto the table as I sat down.

"I'll be back" She said before making her way to the groups of higher seniors. I watched as Steph walked up to them, her sister wrapping her arms our Steph as if showing her off to all her friends. She had the same shade of black hair as Steph did but her hair was curled and a few brown highlights. She was also tall like Steph which I was assuming ran in their family. Within a few minutes Stephanie was already jogging her way back towards our table; An annoyed look on her face while the group had now burst out into laughter.

"What's up?" I asked as soon as she sat down.

“I can't believe she did that!"

"Did what?"

"My sister just completely mocked me in front of her friends, embarrassing me in front of people I don't even know!"

"What did she say?"

"I don't what to say"

"Well, then that makes us both really pissed at a certain group"

"Huh, you got that right..." She said and after that we just ate in silence, finishing up the rest of our food but honestly by the end of it there was still a chunk of foods left on our plates as we both just completely lost the appetite to eat.

"Sorry I didn't talk much, I'm just still quite mad at what my sister did" Steph Confessed when we were throwing out the rest of our food.

"Its fine I get it, if my brother did that to me in front of all his friends then I would be pretty mad too"

"Thanks for understanding" She said, linking her arms into mine. "Anyway we can look forward to our first ballet dance here later" Crap!

"Oh my God, I have totally forgotten about that! No no no" I said, now in total panic mode,  I looked towards my watch; it was already 2:20 in the afternoon and I only had like 10 minutes to think up a short routine to do in front of all the ballet students

"Stop worrying! It’s gonna be fine, I mean they aren't going to kick you out just cause of this 4 minute dance ok. All you need to remember is to have fun, I mean that's why we love dance right?"

"I guess you're right"

"I am right because you don't have any more time to think as we need to get going."

***

People had already been gathering into the Auditorium and as Steph and I were finding some good seats, you could see Mrs BellRose, in her seat along with some of her current student who had been involved in the production in which we had watched earlier. Butterflies agai+n started filling into my stomach; making me all nervous again. Everything will be fine Jinri!

"Welcome again everybody, we will be starting our Short performance soon-" Mrs Bellrose was interpreted by the sudden entrance of , surprise suprise, Taemin and he's group of friends. "What are you doing here?" Mrs Bellrose asked with the sternness evident within her voice.

"We just came to watch, Have a free period with nothing to do" He said holding his hands up, everyone listen intently. They moved towards the empty aisle next to the one me and Steph had been sitting in, making me able to see the back of his head.

"Moving on, I know all of you must be nervous but I want you to relax and just enjoy yourself because that is when you do the best. And I would know that since I  have been working in this business for many years already. So please relax and we will begin" She instructed before seating back down to her seat. But I wasn't exactly listening since somehow most of my attention was in by the back of his head. Why was he here? Obviously something was up especially after our little encounter  from earlier.

"Jasmine Moore, Please come up" Mrs Bellrose called up her first victim unto the stage. It was a small girl, quite petit but she had gorgeous curls falling at her tanned shoulders Her confidence was evident in her posture; her chin up as she walked towards the stage not a hint of worry on her face. Just as she stood on of the marked spot the lights on the auditorium switched off leaving only a single spotlight on the stage and the music played.

***

"Stephanie Baker, please come up" Mrs Bellrose shouted as soon as the timer had beeped.

"Good Luck!" I whispered so only Steph could hear as she stood up from her seat.

"Thanks" She said in reply, giving me a smile before she made her way towards the stage. I already knew Steph would do great especially with the confidence she held, But saying that  more and more people were being called up by the second and it was any minute now till I would be called up.

"You may begin" Mrs Bellrose commanded and all our eyes hovered to where Steph was standing. And as expected she did amazing; from her first few movements she drifted with elegance, her passion could be seen from the way she moved her body along with the music; her eyes closed letting her body take her through the song. The room was silent and everyone was watching with awe; eyes capturing the dancer before them and all to soon it was over. An uproar of cheers echoed across the whole auditorium as Steph bowed to the audience.  Happiness swelling within me for Stephanie right now, making me proud.

"AHHH!" Steph screamed as she walked back towards our seats. "That was soo fun"

"You did amazing! You are seriously great!" I told her as I gave her a hug.

"You'd do great as well don't worry." She said as words of encouragement, but after watching her I wasn't too sure. "Seriously don't worry, just remember to have fun."

A few more people had done their turn and gone making mine ever so closer. Mrs Bellrose up once again making the next announcement.

"Would Miss Jinri, please come up"

Breathing slowly I stood from my seat; an uncomfortable silence made it's presence. Hugging Steph before walking up towards the stage and like the first time I was here but everything seemed so much bigger then what I thought; the lights gleamed my way, blocking me from seeing the audience ahead of me. Just enjoy it Jinri, just enjoy it.

"You may begin" The voice said but I was pretty sure is was Mrs Bellrose even though I wasn't able to think straight. The music started to play causing my body to stiffen at first. Breath!  I told myself as I tried to steady my breathing. Slowly moving my body I focused on my movements;  listening to the music to guide me through the dance. Closing my eyes I  let my body do the work; moving with the music. The auditorium was silent and I could only hear the sound of the piece in the room. I allowed my passion for the dance to lead the way, letting myself enjoy the dance rather than fear it and within a few minutes the music stopped and I made my final pirouette before ending with a bow. Unlike what I expected the auditorium was filed with echoes of cheers and I know I should be used to this but like every other dance I have done, the vast numbers of on lookers still amazes me, most especially here at eastward. After taking another bow I almost skipped down the set of steps with sheer happiness; people congratulating me as I walked back to my seat yet from the corner of my eye, my attention somehow drifted back the boy at the far left with his friends. Emotionless was all he showed; not even a glimpse of a smile. Instead as I walked up past them he gave me a mocking smirk.

"You did so good!" Steph told me as I sat down " told you , you'd do good"

"Thanks" I said looking back towards the groups of boys. Stop thinking about it Jinri.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey again guys! Here's a new chapter and I am super sorry I couldn't upload yesturday was just really busy with christmas and everything!! Anyway I hope you all had a great holiday. 

Jcookiecakes xxx

P.S Remember to just relax and take a break especailly from school  and/or work becuase I am sure we all deserve it!