Starving: JoyRene

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Starving: JoyRene

"Some words are better left unspoken."

 

 

Sometimes Joy can only look at the open window in her room. Sometimes she find it funny how Irene is close to her yet so far. Irene and Jisoo are just living on the house next to Joy's house. Her room was on the same floor as Irene. She often went to veranda to spend her night looking at the said teacher. Joy can’t help falling to the teacher who was busy on making grades and doing the lesson plan she needed.

Joy's deep though was cut by the knock on the door. She didn't think twice on opening the door, and see it was her sister. Joy look at her sister and crease her brow.

"Is there anything I can help you with Jihyo?" Joy asked. Jihyo show a weak smile, and Joy know what this smile even means. She let Jihyo enter her room and she immediately close the door.

"Spill." Joy says as Jihyo settled on the bed. The younger one look at her and sigh.

"Is it normal to fall in love unnie?" Jihyo asked, with the question Joy suddenly felt heavy in her heart. She suddenly felt afraid that her sister was on the same situation as her.

"Don't tell me." Jihyo shook her head and fix herself.

"I am not sure yet, but I hate that she was asking me for other girl." Jihyo explained. Joy frown more as she heard what her sister says.

"So you are liking someone who is not willing to like you back?" Joy asked. Jihyo nodded and frown. Joy hug her sister and kiss the girl's head.

"Be strong Jihyo, I want you to stop rooting that girl, but if she will make you happy I will not stop you ok." Jihyo nodded.

 

 

 

Joy was looking at her assignment she was trying hard to understand it, but her mind was off and thinking of a certain girl named Bae Irene.

"Seems you are getting weak on that subject. I talk to Miss Bae and get her as your tutor." Joy was surprised on her dad's words.

"D-dad really?" Joy was surprised. She doesn’t really know what to react. Honestly, she will be mad when her dad treating her like an elementary student, but just the thought that it was Bae Irene that will tutor her; Joy wants to shout and knock on every neighbor and hug them with a greetings.

She was damn happy, and she was suppressing her. However, Mr. Park wasn’t dumb, as a father he knows what was running in his daughter’s mind. It’s not just obvious as mother’s instinct, but Mr. wasn’t oblivious too of the feelings of his children. Mr. Park smile and nodded.

"I was about to get a great professor at Seoul National University, but my business partner who is Miss Bae's best friend suggested that Miss Bae is really great. Yoona is really a great god daughter to me, so I accept her suggestions." Mr. Park explained. Mr. Park have a talk with Yoona and he also learned about the confrontation.

Mr. Park regret only one thing in his life, and it’s the act that he wasn’t able to fight for his deceased wife. They have children, but they never got into marriage since Mr. Park parents won’t allow to.

This time he wants his daughters’ happiness. Nevertheless, Joy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter