Page 11

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Page 11

 

Jihyo can’t belive that she will be in the cinema’s chair watching a romantic movie with the person she hates the most. First, she was afraid that Tzuyu will just get back on her. But she was wrong the girl was all so ‘gentleman’ to her. When she learned that Jihyo will not watch a horror movie she suggested that she will just buy another ticket.

Jihyo was still confuse on whatever happen to Tzuyu. Maybe the girl something she haven’t ate before that’s why there is a big difference.

“Stop looking at me like I am a painting of Picasso.” Tzuyu says, but still her eyes was fixated in the screen. Jihyo felt awkward and she look back at the screen.

“This movie is quite good.” Jihyo mumbled making Tzuyu look at her.

“Really? How did you know? Ever since we went here you just keep looking at me.” Tzuyu says making Jihyo glare at her.

“What did you say?!” Jihyo yell making the people inside the cinema look at them. Tzuyu starts apologizing; she told the people that ‘her girlfriend’ is just being moody, in which accepted by the people inside. Jihyo felt the blood rushing to her face. She want to get mad, yet she was filling happy than to be mad.

She was thankful to the lighting inside the cinema, for sure Tzuyu will again if she notice that Jihyo is blushing.

The movie continue and reach its end. People start living the cinema and Tzuyu see Jihyo’s head resting on her shoulder. She smile realizing that Jihyo fell asleep the whole time. Tzuyu knows that she never give time on appreciating Jihyo’s beauty. All she ever did is to annoy the girl. They always fight.

Tzuyu remember how this cat and dog relationship ever started.

 

Tzuyu was laughing with Yerin. This is the first time she went to this school and got a reunion with her childhood bestfriend Yerin. Tzuyu told Yerin how she got girlfriends and find herself as a biual.

“So on the first day of school you met this girl and you two got together?” Yerin asked and Tzuyu nodded with Cheshire cat smile in her lips.

“What is her name again?” Yerin asked again.

“Chaeng? That’s what I call her.” Tzuyu smile.

“Wow you are not even sure of her name.” Yerin starts laughing.

“Well I am a Chou.” Tzuyu brag.

“So, you two are still dating?’” Here comes another question from Jung Yerin.

“Who says we are still together? I found a girl from a different school she is a Japanese, ever heard J-Trinity?” Tzuyu ask and Yerin was really amazed on how playgirl her friend is.

“I can’t believe that you are the Chou Tzuyu that I met. How was the Chaeng? Ever heard anything about her?

“No, I don’t keep in touch with my exes.” Tzuyu smile.

“You idiot!” And a big slap landed in Tzuyu’s face. Yerin and Tzuyu were both stunned on what just happened. Tzuyu gold her face. Yerin look at the girl, she know it was Park Jihyo, the queen bee and the 2nd daughter of the owner of the school. She is close to Jihyo too since Joy is her friend.

“Jihyo why you did that? She is Tzuyu my bestfriend.” Yerin tried to explained, but Jihyo was really mad.

“That idiot? How does happen? That idiot break my friend’s heart. You! You will regret ever playing with Chaeyoung’s feeling.” Jihyo says and left the two. Yerin look at her friend and shook her head.

 

Tzuyu smile remembering how funny and painful their first meeting. She hold her cheeks and remember how Jihyo’s hand got big mark in her face for one week making her unable to face the girl she ever want to hit.

Tzuyu looks at Jihyo again, and starts wondering if the girl always did this. Jihyo is realy different from her sister, that’s what Tzuyu notice about Jihyo. She find the girl more like a brat than Joy.

Tzuyu find Jihyo cute, so she took a picture and look at it.

“I will ask Joy if Jihyo used to sleep when watching movie.” Tzuyu told herself. She look at her side and gently wakes Jihyo up. The girl look at her and Joy gave her a sweet smile.

“The movie finally ended, I never thought that you will just sleep. You should’ve told me, so that I just go by myself.” Tzuyu tease Jihyo, and the latter gave her a glare.

“Kidding, let us just walk around and look for something to play with.” Tzuyu says as she held Jihyo’s hand and help the girl stands from sitting.

“Your hand was soft.” Tzuyu smile.

“Because I am a princess.” Jihyo says and Tzuyu starts chuckling.

Mr.  Park see how Joy happy while walking down the stair and playing with the keys in her hand.

“Seems my first princess is happy.”  Mr. Park greeted. Joy gave her father a smile and a kiss.

“I have something to go with.” Joy smile, Mr. Park knows he talk to Irene last night.

“Take care and keep safe.” Joy bid her goodbye, and the middle aged man watch her car fade from his sight.

 

Irene was busy fixing herself. Jisoo was smiling like an idiot watching her sister.

“Stop giving me that idiot smile of yours.” Irene told her sister making Jisoo laugh.

“Oh really? How can I not? I never that you only need a Park Joy to finally went out of your comfort zone. You been stress out to school and office lately.  I am happy Joy can give you relaxation.” Jisoo says as if it is a matter of fact.

“Can you just lower your voice? What if mom hear us?” Irene asked and Jisoo nodded knowing that will be a bad idea.

“I was also thankful to Yoongie, she let me have a one week leave.” Irene stated.

“Yoona unnie never visit the house again, the last time she did was when it was your birthday. Mom was looking for her too.” Jisoo told her sister as she was busy putting make up on herself.

“Yoona was still busy on her business, she and her girlfriend even fight last time.” Irene explained.

“Oh I really thought she was single then, I even ship you and her. But you told me she is taken. I know her girlfriend is really lucky. Have you met the girl? I know she is from business world too.” Jisoo says. Irene rolled her eyes. She know that she have to be careful to her words for avoiding to spill the beans.

“Can you just stop thinking of Yoona’s life and just focus on yours?” Irene says and Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter