Starving: SinRin

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

(Stariving: SinRin)

"Vague words have deeper meaning than we thought."

 

 

Yerin was staring blankly on the ceiling of her room. She know that the ceiling per se wasn't the most intersting thing in this world, but she can't help and stare at it. Yerin never felt this way. She never got confuse in her life. She know what kind of person she is. She is excellent on playing basketball same as playing with girl's heart.

"Hwang SinB." Yerin was surprised hearing herself mumblng the other girl's name. Yerin sit and look at her door.

"Why do I mumbling her name?" Yerin asked herself. She mess her hair, and lay down again. 

"Ahh Yoongie." Yerin eye's widen. She know who was that. 

"Gosh what was happening in unnie's room? as far as I know she is alone. Whos is Yooongie?" Yerin cover her ears. But still she can hear her older sister. Yerin doesn't have any choice, but to get her phone and left her room. She know she will not be able to sleep because of thinking of a certain girl, and add the of her sister.

Yerin walks to the garden of their house and notice that her Jessica unnie was in the balcony and talking on the phone. Yerin make the conclusion that the are doing you know what, but Yerin ignore it. She can ask her sister tomorrow. Yerin check her phone and look over her instagram. She checked her follower and realized that she wasn't following SinB's account. Yerin doesn't thik twice and follow the girl. She was surprise that SiinB was already following her.

"What a shame." Yerin mumble.

"Yerin? You are still awake?" Krystal was surprise seeing her sister on the garden.

"Seems I am unnie, is there any problem with that? Seems you are awake too." Yerin smile making her older sister slap her shoulder.

"Ouch!"

'Quite you idiot, do unnie still awake?" Krystal look around and asked her sister in worried tone.

"Yeah she is, and I can't sleep beacause of her." Yerin answered as she shook her head.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing just go to your room." Yerin says and start checking her insatagram. Krystal left her. Yerin saw SinB's story and check it. She can help, but to DM through the story.

DM -Instagram

 

How was your wound?

Is it fine now?

See who was too worried? 

I am, I wont mind putting on ointment to that, but it is way better if I will not put 

ointment again because you will be careful.

I will be careful now ginseng

Ginseng?

Yeah you are like enrgy booster of mine, from now I will call you ginseng

That was sweet

Yeah I know.

We still have class tomorrow, I guess we should sleep?

yeah you are righ.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter