Into The New World

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 

(Into The New World)

"For every story there is beginnining, and everyone has diferent choice of their ending."

 

Same old school setting. Students doing some stuffs they need to do. Unlike to the usual one where the movie or story starts at the morning routine, this story will start to the setting where sun is setting, and the rooms are getting darker. Students are nowhere to be found. The sounds of birds chirping echoing in the silent academy. 

A English teacher named Jessica Jung is fixing her things, she dismissed the class and was ready to leave the room. As she was walking in the hallway a slim girl greeted her with a sweet smile. The said teacher gave the younger one a sweet smile too. The younger girl lean in to captured the lips of the teacher.

"What the!! Why you do that?" Jessica was galring at the culprit She push the younger girl.  The latter just smile and look aroung, then back at looking at Jessica.

"Why? Can't I kiss you?" The younger girl asked not so innocently and hindring herself to laugh.

"Enough! We talk about this already. It was you who have bigger image to take ccare, I am a teacher here. What do you think people will say if they see the co-owner and their teacher kissing? another thing they ae girls?' Jessica was annoyed on immarure act of her lover. Yoona understands what her lover wants to imply.

"I understand. I am sorry ok? You shouldn't be loud if you don't want them to know ok? I just miss you I cant stop myself." Yoona explained as she held Jessica's hand. The latter look at her soften her gaze t her lover. She understand Yoona.

"Yoona you are here." Jessica immediately get her hand from Yoona and face the other boss of her.

"Good Afternoon Director Park." Jessica bow as she greeted. Yoona bow a little and smile to the older man,

"Mr. Park nice meeting you." Yoona smile.The middle age man shook his head and laugh.

"Yoona I know I am old enough, but can you just call me Uncle? Your dad and I were a great friends." The man told Yoona. Yoona laugh and nodded. 

"I am sorry uncle I got used in corporate world that i have to call everyone Miss, Mister, and Madam." Yoona explained, and the middle age man accepted. The middle age man look at Jessica and back to Yoona.

"I never knew you are close with Miss Jung?" Mr. Park asked Yoona. Jessica got nervous, she can say she wasn't good in handling situation like this. Yoona smile and look at Jessica. She fix her coat.

"Miss Jung here is also a friend of mine. We got acquiated because of Miss Bae." Yooona answered. Mr. Park understand because he know that Yoona is Iren's bestfriend.

"That was good anyway I think as a co-owner you should knew the faculty here too." Mr. Park says. Yoona nodded. Then Irene came walking to the three.

"Good Afternoon Director Park the files are already there." Irene inform the director. The middle age man smile and excuse himself.

"Yoong you are here." Irene kiss Yoona's cheeks as greetings.

"Its been a while since you last visited." Irene says. Yoona nodded and explained himself.

"Eherm.' Jessica fake a cough because she was left out. 

"Oh Jessica unnie." Irene smile and bow.

"Anyway I heard the Kwon are starting the smae busness as me. Let us talk about it later. I'll message you. I just need to have some time with my girlfriend." Yoona says and look at Jessica. The older girl blush.

"We are going now." Yoona excuse theselves. They walk away from Irene side by side. Irene smile watching the two leave. Irene sometimes wish that the two would be publicly dating and not always private, but she wonder when will that day come?

Irene was to engross on thinking about the love story of Jessica and Yoona that she diidn't notice that students approach her.

"Good afternnon Miss Bae." The two student greeted and bow.

"Yerin." Irene look at the school council president.

"Miss Bae, I am sorry that I-"

"Will not be attending the make up Physics class of yours again? Is that it? If I am to inform you, Yerin you are being irresponsible this whole week. You didn't attend the student council yesterday. Be glad that SinB was there to cover you among the other members of the council. Tell me your reason." Yerin lower head beacuse she was asahmed because Miss bae is right.

"Sorry Miss Bae we have to attend the training yesterday that's why Yerin haven't attended the student council meeting. That is the same reason why we haven't attended the Physics class the day before yesterday." Another girl explain helping her friend. Irene look at the student who was explaining.

"I almost forgot that you have to attend my class to Joy, can you tell the friends of you two to attend her Chemistry class too." Irene told the two,.

"You mean Tzuyu?" Joy asked, Irene nodded.

"Exactly, the three of you are the only students in this school who loves skipping around."

"Miss bae that wasn't skipping around, we are doing training for the honor of school."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter