Square Two

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

(Square Two)

"If you love someone tell them, because heart is broken by the words left unspoken."

 

The three players of the Tween Academy were having their lunch on the canteen. One of them is just eating silently her fried chicken. The other two are busy looking around for the best chick they can get for this month. Yerin smile as she notice SinB from the other table with her friends. She got a little confuse seeing SinB different from her usual self.

"That was SinB right?" Yerin nudge her friend. Tzuyu look what Yerin has been telling her. She smile seeing it was really SinB.

"Yes that was her, is there any other girl beautiful girl here as beautiful as SinB?" Tzuyu asked still the smile was in her lips. She was looking at SinB too. Yerin look at Tzuyu and shook her head.

"I know that was SinB, but I was just surprised seeing her that loud. Is she that loud?" Yerin asked after looking at SinB and back to Tzuyu. The younger one look at her friend.

"SinB? That girl is really loud. In our room she is full of energy. I often see her having some funny and litte argument with her friend named Sowon." Tzuyu explained. Yerin nodded in understanding, but she can't help to say what was in her head.

"But Yerin wasn't that loud when she was with me or around the student council, she really look reserve and quite." Yerin says making Tzuyu laugh. Joy who was quite look at her friend, Yerin also do the same.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked as she see her two friends looking at her.

"You are too noisy Chou." Joy says in serious tone. Tzuyu lower her head.

"So what do you mean?" Yerin asked making Tzuyu look at her. Tzuyu smirk and look at SinB.

"You know what? SinB is one of a kind. If I would choose my new girl I will choose someone like SinB who can do both. Reserve and quite sometimes, and funny and loud most of the time." Tzuyu says as she look at Yerin who was laughing with her friends.Yerin glare at Tzuyu.

"Are you telling me you like her and she is your next target?" Yerin asked. Tzuyu smile and look at her friend again.

"Exactly! I like her."

"You can't like her." Yerin immediately says. Joy and Tzuyu look at her.

"Why?" the two says in unison.Yeerin look nervouus on the sudden question. She doesn't even know why she doesn't like Tzuyu liking her vice prseident.

"Don't tell me what Jennie unnie says was true?" Tzuyu asked. Joy's ear perke up hearing Jennie's name. Yerin on the other hand was thinking of what Jennie says. Jennie  is her classmate, but they are not real close. Yerin want to know Jennie have says.

"You are close with Jennie?" Joy asked. She beats Yerin from asking question. Tzuyu look proud as she nodded.

"I am Chou Tzuyu and i am popular to this school, everyone knows me even seniros." Tzuyu wiggle her brows.

"How is that?" Joy asked again when Yerin was to ask.

"Let me say I like dogs and Jennie  unnie also did." Tzuyu smile and Joy finally understand. She keep quite and it is time for Yerin to ask.

"What do ennnie sunbae-nim told you?" Yerin asked.

"Oh that?" tzuyu move closer to Yerin and whisper something.

"Is that true?" Tzuyu smile and Yerin shook her head immediately.

"What? That wasn't true, thwere is no girls that finally catch my heart. I don;t like her." Yeri says as she was denying that she likes SinB. Tzuyu smile and fix her things.

"At least we are clear now, you don't like her so I can make a move. I gotta go. Bye Joy Unnie bye Yerin." Tzuyu stand and kiss Yerin on cheeks in happiness. Yerin just watch Tzuyu walks where SinB and her friends go. Sh sigh, on the other hand Joy fixed her things too.

"You going already?" Yerin asked. Joy look at her and smile.

"I stilll needed to do some things." Joy says and left Yerin alone.

 

 

 

"Give me some." Jennie open and wait for Jisoo to give her some grapes. Jisoo smile and feed her girl who was lying on her lap. Jennie fix Jisoo's hair.

"Why do I have a beuatiful girlfriend?" Jennie asked and it makes Jisoo laugh. 

"Have you already did the assignments?" Jisoo asked. Jennie sit and shook her head. Jisoo look at her clock andsee they still have time. 

"We still have time. Let us visit library and will make assignemnts." Jisoo infrom. Jennie pout and give Jisoo a puppy eyes.

"Kiss me first." Jennie pleaded. Jisoo look around, everyone knows they are lover. But PDA here wasn't allowed. As Jisoo notice no onw is around she was ready to lean in, but seems fte wasn't with them.

"PDA wasn't allowed here I might say." Jisoo and Jennie look at the owner of the voice.

"Sorry Miss Bae." Jisoo and Jennie says in unison. Even Irene is siters, Jisoo still call the older girl as Miss Bae when they are in school.

"Can I borrow my sister for a while?" Irene asked Jennie. The latter knows that Irene is taking to her as Jisoo's sister and not as teacher, but whatever she will respect it because Irene is Irene. Jennie excuse herself and she sign Jisoo that she will be in library.

Irene sit in the bench and Jisoo did too.

"I know you love her so much, but please stop k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter