The Characters Information

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CHARACTERS

Im Yoona

Im Yoona is the co-owner of the Tween Academy. The another owner of the school which is Mr. Park, Jihyo's father, is a friend of Yoona's late father. Yoona is inclined in business world. Being the only daughter all the business of her late father was left to her. Yoona's mother was still alive and living with her. Yoona is the owner of the Im Corporation,, a manufacturer of cars. Yoona was the lover of Jessica Jung. Howover, the relationshp of the two was a big secret. Yona was a well-known woman in business world, and the number one she wants to avoid is to ruin her name. Yoona was a sweet lover, but she was too serious and snob with the others. She is often cold in office, though she was still respected and idolize of her colleagues and subordinate. She have many suitors, and Yoona reject them because she was loyal with her girlfriend, Jessica Jung.

Jessica Jung

Jessica Jung is an English teacher in Tween Academy. She was a secret lover of Im Yoona, the co-owner of the school and a well-known business woman in Korea. The two decided to hide their relationship due to Yoona's reason and the reason that Jessica is a teacher. For them students should respect Jessica, and when they know that their teacher who supposed to be a role model is doing something that agaisnt the norm it will surely ruin Jessica's name. Jessica have two sister named Krystal and Yerin. Jessica was just the average girl. She easily get jealous, especially when she see Yoona interacting withe her coordinates even girls or boys.

Park Joy

Park Joy is the captain ball of the basketball team of girls. She is beautiful, boys and girls are dying to have her. Though she is known as biual students never hated her. Joy is friend with Tzuyu and Yerin, since they are both in basketball team. Joy is the older sister of Jihyo. She is also a daughter of the owner of the school. Comare to her sister who was known more because of being daughter, Joy was known more because of her goodness in basketball, Jinyo and Joy are the nly daughters of Mr. Park. Another thing, Joy also friend with Yerin since the girl is Student Council President, it means she is close to Bae Irene, the adviser. Joy have big crush on the said Physics teacher. Joy is known player since she is a captain ball, every girls in differents schools have crush on her. She loves annoying her Physics teacher. 

Bae Irene

Bae Irene is the Physics teacher in Tween Academy. She is beautiful, and some students have crush on her. Sh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter