Girls Generation

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Girls Generation

"There's a rainbow always after the rain."

 

 

 

 

Joy and Jihyo reach the school. They enter the gate and welcome by some girls. Jihyo was not in the mood to greet anyone. She was still annoyed of Tzuyu. That girl really getting to her nerves. Joy on the other hand was a complete of Jihyo. Joy was feeling happy, she and Irene are getting close, and she likes it. Joy notice the annoyance in her sister’s fsce.

“Is this about Tzuyu again?” Joy asked. Jihyo look at her and shook her head.

“I am your sister and I know what you are feeling. All students here know how you and Tzuyu fight.” Joy explained. Jihyo sigh and look at Joy.

“Unnie, am I really annoying that Tzuyu hates me that much?” Jihyo asked and Joy feel sad for her sister. She hug Jihyo and shook her head.

“You are awesome as you are. Tzuyu is just too playful. Just ignore what she was doing. She just loves annoying too much.” Jyo says and the two laugh.

“Am I interrupting sweet moments of sister here?”

“Oh Miss Bae Good Morning.” Jihyo and Joy greeted. Irene smile to the two.

“I was pleased seeing two of you sweet, but can I borrow Joy for a while?” Irene asked. Jihyo look at her sister and smile widely to the teacher.

“You can have my sister all by yourself Miss Bae. Take your time.” Jihyo says and wave goodbye. Joy and Irene blush on the statement.

“Anything I can do for you Miss Bae?” Joy asked. Irene looks around and she was fidgeting with her fingers. She sigh and look at Joy again.

“C-can we have s-some coffee after class?” Irene asked. Joy wants to yell and hug everyone. Irene is asking her out. This is damn serious. Joy was smiling like an idiot and Irene was too nervous.

“Such question doesn’t have to think twice.” Joy says with a wide smile. Irene’s smile starts showing.

“I—s that a yes?” Irene asked.

“If that’s what you think. I’ll see you around Miss Bae.” With that Joy left and wave her hands. Irene was smiling an idiot. She was really nervous of this. After that accidental kiss in Joy’s room Irene got attracted with Joy. She doesn’t even know. The tutoring was another thing that makes them close. It is not like a student teacher thing, but likes a friends and more than this.

“And what with the big smile?”

“Oh gosh you scared me! What are you doing here Jisoo?” Irene asked as she glare at her sister. Jisoo laugh and look around.

“This is my school too Miss Bae. Is that Joy? Why are you smiling like that?” Jisoo starts teasing her sister.

“We are friends.” Irene says and glare to Jisoo.

“I thought it was ‘student-teacher’ only?” Jisoo asked with a teasing face. Irene slap her arms.

“You!! Aish stay away from me. Miss Jung is having her class already and you are late.” Irene says and left Jisoo there. The latter was laughing hard because her sister reaction is priceless.

“Oh Good Morning Jisoo-ssi.” Jisoo realized it was Yerin who is greeting her.

“Oh Good Morning Yerin-ssi, you just came here? Where is Miss Jung?” Jisoo asked.

“She was still in the car. Anyway have you seen SinB?” Yerin asked. Jisoo think for a minute and shook her head.

“I think she wasn’t here yet. The library was still close and of there is Miss Hwang.” Jisoo point out. Here comes Tiffany Hwang entering the school gate.

“Good Morning Miss Hwang.” Jisoo and Yerin greet in unison. The librarian shows her eye smile to the two and greeted back. Yerin was looking for someone. 

“Ahm Miss Hwang can I ask where SinB is?”  Yerin asked.

“Oh SinB is sick and wasn’t able to attend the class today. Can you tell Miss Jung about it?” Tiffany asked. Yerin nodded and got worried of SinB. That’s explain why the girl wasn’t replying her messages last night.

“Anyway I have to go.” Tiffany excuse herself and Jisoo too.

 

 

 

 

The class was dismissed and the students were too excited to go home. Tzuyu excitedly run to her two bestfriends room. The two was going out too. Tzuyu greet Joy and Yerin.

“Hi buddies!! What is the plan for this afternoon?” Tzuyu asked happily. Yerin was sad and Joy was happy.

“I can’t go out with you guys. I have something to go with.” Yerin says and left the two.

“What is her problem?”  Tzuyu asked. Joy shrugged her shoulder.

“I think you should look for someone to go with this afternoon or just go home. I can’t go with you I have something to do.” Joy explained. Tzuyu look at her friends in this belief.

“Is this for real? You two are escaping our da out for something I don’t know?!” Tzuyu asked.

“Can you shut up? You are too loud. I have to go.” Joy says and left Tzuyu. The latter was annoyed with her friends. There she see Jihyo struggling on bringing the books. Tzuyu run to the girl and help her.

“Hey I know we always fight, but let me help you.” Tzuyu says and smile. Jihyo was kinda confuse, but she let the girl.

“Who makes you bring this?” Tzuyu asked. Jihyo look at her.

“Mr. Song.” Jihyo says shortly. She doesn’t know, but today is kinda different from the usual scene they are in. Usually they will fight, but now they are cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter