Starving: YoonSic

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Starving: YoonSic

"Fighting doesn't mean you hate someone, sometimes it is the only way to let your heart out. You can always be in a good condition anytime."

 

 

Have you ever read something, yet you end up re-reading it because you are too much into something that you don’t understands what you are reading? Well, Jessica Jung is experiencing such thing.

Jessica knows that she shouldn’t be bother by such thing, but she can’t help it. She blame Jung’s bloodline for having attitude as this.

Who will not be jealous if you see you lover with someone else. It is not the normal thing or a normal person. Your lover is with this person name who is well known in business industry.

As Jessica see the news her blood boiled. Yoona not answering the phone is adding fuel to the fire. Jessica throw the book in which hits her youngest sister who just came home from nowhere.

“Unnie I asked for permission of going out with Tzuyu and Joy, why do you have to throw the book in me?” Yerin asked as she scratch her nape and give the book back to her older sister. Jessica ignore her and get the book.

“Seems you are in bad mood, what is bothering you unnie? Is it about the students?” Yerin asked as she settle herself beside her sister.

Jessica crossed her legs and focus on book.

“You know that I have rules that I will not bring school stuffs at home. In school I am a teacher, here I am a sister.” Jessica answered seriously. Jung have this rule that they need to follow.

If you leave the office you will leave your work there. They don’t want the work to be a hindrance in family affairs.

“Yeah I know, that will unprofessional of you id students were the cause, so what is it?” Yerin asked in which earned a glare from her older sister. Yerin just laugh it off.

“Anyway I remember that you forgot to talk to me last week about this certain someone of yours.” Yerin says. Jessica can’t take it anymore and she starts cursing.

“Damn!! That idiot!! I hate her!!” Jessica throw her book again, and Yerin was shock. She hug her unnie to calm it down.

“That idiot I will surely kill her if I see her!!” Jessica was really mad. Her jealousy have ate her. With this Yerin realized that it was a ‘she’. Maybe this is the reason why Jessica hiding it because the fact that she was a teacher. If only her sister is not mad she will , but not now.

“Tell me what happened unnie.” Yerin told her sister. Jessica tighten the hold in her clothes.

“I will kill them if I see them again.” Jessica keep mumbling. Then here comes the sound of Krystal entering the house and seems talking to someone.

 

“You haven’t visit for a while.”

“I’ve been busy you know.”

“Oh really? Well you are a businesswoman what can we do?” Krystal chuckles. They walk in the living room and see Yerin and Jessica there looking at there.

“Oh there you are Yerin and unnie.” Krystal smile as she put the grocery bags in table.

“We met at the grocery store. I was about to buy stuff, but she told me she already did. So here it is.” Krystal smile wide.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter