Starving: JenSoo

Tween Academy | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Starving: JenSoo

"Kissing won't allow us to speak because it is silently speakinng to our soul, and that was more than enough."

 

 

Jisoo was looking at her lover who was silently watching the television. Jisoo smile and settled herself beside the girl. Jennie smile as she feel the presence of her girlfriend. Jisoo wrap her arms in Jennies’s waist. The two snuggle closer to each other and watch the drama.

“This drama was really a great one.” Jennie informed Jisoo. The latter nodded and smile. She know how damn addict her girlfriend is to dramas and how the girl love pets. She remember this is one of the reason why the girl was friend with the freshman named Tzuyu.

“I notice that you are too excited watching this drama of Gong Yoo. What is the name of the drama again?” Jisoo asked her girlfriend.

“Goblin, it’s funny how the guy was looking for a bride that will let him finally rest in peace because he totally want to rest.” Jennie explained. Jisoo also find it amusing how Jennie used to share her thoughts to Jisoo about dramas, and all things that the younger girl wants.

“Isn’t that selfish? The girl will only be hurt in the end.” Jennie frown realizing of the possible things that may happen. Jisoo smile and shook her head.

“They always have choice baby, they can do the removing of sword when the girl finally get old. They can die and still be together to the next life.” Jisoo happily says. Jennie was amused of her girlfriend she kiss Jisoo’s cheeks.

“I think I am too lucky having a girlfriend like you baby.” Jennie giggle and it makes Jisoo’s heart jump. Jisoo held Jenie’s hand and squeeze it. The younger one look at her and smile. Her look was asking too of whatever running in Jisoo’s head.

Jisoo have this thought, and remember what her sister told her. She understands where her mom is coming. She know that not the whole nation of South Korea will accept them. She is willing to fight for Jennie, but her mom will always be her mom. Even she flip the whole world the things will always fall on the same stuff again that they are related by blood and flesh, and her mom will always be her mom.

Jisoo was thinking of telling this to her dad because she know that the man will understands her more.

She is close to her mom, and what hindering her to finally show herself to her mom is the fact that she was afraid of the look of disappointment in her mother’s eye.

She still remember those look in her mom eyes when she told the woman that she wasn’t able to pass the exam in the best University in Seoul for college and highschool, Seoul National University.

Her sister Irene study there, and her mom was thinking that she can do too.

Jisoo was really afraid that time to tell her mom, and when she did she see how disappointed her mom to her.

Those look haunt her even in her dreams. She felt happy that she have Irene who was there to back her up. Though her mom and she were in good condition now, she still can’t forget that stuff. Then, she is afraid of experiencing that again.

Jennie see how in deep thought her girlfriend is, she squeeze Jisoo’s hands. The latter look at her and give a weak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter