The Lock (Part 1)

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chapter 06

The Lock (Part 1)

 

After they leave SBS building, Jungyeon who take care for drive humming random song with happy aura glowing around her.

"Yeong-ah"

"Neh?" The younger accept a call immediately after Jisoo call her.

"I already watch it, that show."

"Hmm? Which show? Last few week, I appear in many show." Jungyeon joking with smiles that make the older pour to her cutely.

"The show that said you are ideal type of Min Kyunghoon sunbaenim." After the older said, Jungyeon laugh out really loud.

"Yah!! Don't laugh me!!"

"Mianhnae Jichu. Your reaction is too funny." Jungyeon said and take a deep breath.

"Ok. How was it? Did you like it?"

"Who will like it if there is a guy said you are his ideal type?" Jisoo said with a few jealous and cute pout.

"It's nothing Jichu-ah." Jungyeon said and pat the other hair gentlely.

"It's only a thing that make show more fun. I'm his ideal type in word but you are in higher level, right?"

With the younger word make Jisoo smiles with happy and thanks.


*Interview room - Jisoo*

Her word make me really touch and happy inside.

PD: Which one?

The one she said she is sunbaenim ideal type in word but I'm in higher level. *smiles* that make me feel as the other important person in her life. But...

PD: But...?

Honestly, I found many artists are her fans or got she as ideal type. I didn't mention another but who don't fall for someone who funny, gentle, and careful? Only that first three can make another fall for her.


They arrive their destination in around 30 minutes. Their destination is one of must visit attraction place of Seoul, a place that appear in every media that talking about Seoul, a place that got top visitors in many year, Namsan or N Seoul Tower.

"Wow!! I never visit it around this time before." Jisoo said after how beautiful of it during this time (around 5.00 pm)

"It will more beautiful when it dark." Jungyeon said after she finish locking their car and give the older a scarf.

"Let's go to buy tickets of a cable before it got more people." She suggest before lead the other to ticket booth.

"Two tickets for cable, please." Jungyeon asks when they arrive the booth and paid for it.

"Yeong-ah. Let's take pictures over there." Jisoo point to waiting area that got beautiful view and also the tower as background.

"Sure" Jungyeon accept the older require and take something out off her backpack.

"You got a camera?" Jisoo asks when she start post a few action to the other.

"Accuary it is Seungyeon unnie one. I borrow from her when I plan to take you here." Jungyeon answer during photographing with that camera.

"Did you like it?" Jungyeon asks when she walk to stand next to Jisoo to let her see result from her posts.

"It really great, Yeong-ah!! You good in it a lot!!" Jisoo said with bright smiles when she see her pictures from Jungyeon's camera.

"It good because model is great." Jungyeon said and adjust the camera to do selfiles.

"1 2 3" Jungyeon immediately count down that make Jisoo quickly yet natural post with her happy and bright smiles.

"The next cable round please." Staff said out loud that make them walk into the front side of the cable.

"Wooooooooooooo" Jisoo said out with excited. Even she was visit for a few time but go out with cable always make she excites.

Jungyeon smiles for the older childish and take that moment with her camera.

"Yeong-ah, it really high!!" Jisoo said with excitement and happiness that make Jungyeon smiles with it.

"Did you hungry? It got a few thing to eat over there." Jungyeon asks.

"A little bit but I thristry more than hungry. How about you?" Jisoo asks back and got nob as an answer.

"Then let's eat something before my stomach glow louder than now." Jungyeon jokes with smiles and it is the same time with cable arrive a platform.

They walk up to a base of tower for a few minute with great view around them. They stop for a few spot to take a picture even mostly are Jisoo's pictures from Jungyeon capture but there is some picture that are their couple pictures.

"Then what do you want to eat?" Jungyeon asks when they arrive shop area.

"I up to everything. Ummmm" Jisoo said and look around.

"How about that shop?" Jisoo said and lead the younger to a shop that got few people.

"One Chicken with Americano / Change to ice green tea" Immediately after Jungyeon order her drinks, Jisoo change it and Jungyeon didn't reject it.

"And a nacho with ice green tea too." They finish their order with paid and go to wait their order at empty seat.

"Why did you change my drinks?" Jungyeon asks a girl opposite her.

"I know that you like Americano but it isn't good with your health." Jisoo said with careful. "Tried to reduce it, ok?"

"Ummmm, How about I give you some promise that at least when I'm with you, I won't drinks it." Jungyeon said a thing in her mind.

"I won't you serious like this but I glad that at least when we are together, you won't drinks it." Jisoo smiles and it is a same time that their order finish.

.

.

tbc :)

.

.


Author's note

​I'm really sorry that I got no update for a few week *bows* I got exam and some work before vacation. But I comeback with this X-Mas gift ^^ And for people who wait for Twice x Black Pink group date, next meeting of the couple they will come!! Stay tune ^^