1st Meeting (Part 2)

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chaper 03

1st Meeting (Part 2)

 

 

(Cut back to Jungyeon)

"Here!! That room!!" Jungyeon said and hurry to the room.

"Normally, They will got a name on a door but you take it out, right?" She turn to point to a camera before calm down herself and take a deep breath.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Neh. Who are you?" A voice that loud from inside make she think.

"I'm the one who coming to take one of beautiful girl inside the room for dating." Jungyeon's answer make she heard a small scream from the room.

(Inside room)

"Unnie!! She really a sweet talker!!" Jannie said while screaming quitely after heard that girl words.

"Even she sweet talker but her voice is so warm. I really like her voice but I hope we will get along well." Jisoo said while Lisa, the only one who already see that girl smiles trickyly.

"While you smiles like that maknae." Rose asks

"Because I know you will like and get along with her Jisoo-unnie." Lisa said before Jisoo design to answer the outside girl.

"Then answer me a question. What is your oppa rank?"

(Back to Jungyeon)

"Then answer me a question. What is your oppa rank?" A question that she hear make Jungyeon smiles widely.

"Oppa rank?? Is it mean I'm third place from oppa ranking? But that is her voice, right?" Jungyeon speak with camera before take the other deep breath and answer.

"I'm the third!!"

(Inside the room)

"It's her!! Unnie, It's her!!" Jannie scream with excited after they heard an answer.

"Then let's her in!! I want to see our in-law!!" Lisa also excite too, seem more excite than every one.

"Yah!! She isn't your in-law yet!!" Jisoo said and hit her maknae arm.

"Please come in." Jisoo answer with a bit shaking voice due to her too excite.

(Back to Jungyeon)

"Please come in." The answer that make Jungyeon's heart dance like a rap song.

"Calm down Jungyeon-ah." Jungyeon speak to herself before open the door and walk inside that room.

She slowly peak her head inside and after pass a wall of dressing room, she become super surprise.

"Black Pink!! / Jungyeon!! / Jungyeon-unnie" All girls shout with very surprise voice except Lisa who already know who is she.

Jisoo who own this situation tried to hide herself behide Lisa's back that make Jungyeon immediately know that who the one she will date with. They greeting the other with comfortable word that make everyone know their closeness.

​"Why is begin you Jungyeon? Is Twice got dating ban? I really surprise." Jannie asks her same liner friend who just finish greeting each other.

​"Honestly, I don't know, too." Jungyeon said with her signature playful tone while grace to the oldest girl in the room who is one of her guessment of her date.

"So, Jungyeon-unnie. Who is your girl?" Lisa asks the older and smiles trickyly.

"It's not hard." Jungyeon said before directly smiles to the oldest girl in the room who already hide herself behide Lisa's back.

"Yah!! Unnie, you are too observable!!" Lisa said and force her unnie to meet her date. Jisoo who still in shy state make everyone laugh.

"Unnie, why you need to shy me. I'm too charming, right?" Jungyeon said with playful smiles that make Jisoo hit her lightly.

"Then please go to your date. You got many time for it." Rose said and force her unnie to prepare herself.

"I will go for myself too. Unnie, Wait for me in front of SBS hall, ok?" Jungyeon said before let Jisoo change to more comfortable clothes.


*Interview room - Jisoo*

PD: What is your feeling when Jungyeon appear?

Surprise, Very surprise. You know what, we just got a small chatting on encore stage before our meeting.

PD: How your specific feeling? She also in your list, right?

Yes, she is in the list and if you see, her name is the first one. Cause I write a list ranking depend on my preferance. So, I really glad that she is that one. *smiles* 

​PD: Is it mean, she hit your citeria?

​I don't want to use that word but who won't happy if you are a date of someone like her?

​PD: What she like?

​*shyly smiles* She is kind, careful, funny, gentle, and charming. That only a main one but overall of her is great.

*Interview room - Jungyeon*

PD: You know each other?

Yes, we are. Jisoo-unnie and Jannie-chingu close with Nayeon-unnie since they are a trainee and I also got good relationship with them. Jannie also same age with me.

PD: Then what is your though when you know she is that one?

Surprise but also very happy. Because we know each other, it make our knowing time got cut. We can enjoy our time faster.

​PD: I heard that Jisoo-ssi got a list of possible artist that she guess from clues that she write ranking depend on her preferance and your name is in the first rank.

​Shinja? *smiles widely* That make me really happy!! Even I didn't make a list but Jisoo-unnie also one of top name in mine one too.


Author's Note

​Here is finish of first meeting. Thanks a lot for all subscribes ^^

​Please comment as my cheering and if you want to suggest anything and scene, feel free to comment ^^