1st Meeting (Part 1)

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chapter 02

1st Meeting (Part 1)

 

*Start filming*

@ SBS Music Hall

(In this scene, you see them talking from far and can't hear the conversation.)

"Kamsamida Kamsamida" A girl with short blond hair who is one of show main MC said with another artist who stand on stage of Inkigayo that just finish their filming. Girl group who also on the stage is Black Pink who during promote of Playing with fire and Twice during TT promotion.

"Congratulation Nayeon-ah." A visual of new rookie girl group come to hug her friend who her group just win on chart.

"Thanks a lot Jisoo." Nayeon accept her friend word with smiles and tear.

"Unnie, Black Pink doing really well." Jungyeon who also stand to accompany Nayeon said to an older junior with smiles.

"Twice doing great, too. I really like the song." Jisoo answer the younger with smiles.

"I hope I can do that cute as you." Jannie who also next to them said with cuty pout.

"Try it for next comeback." Nayeon suggest but Jannie immediately shake her head.

"I don't think I can." Jannie laugh with her friend word.

"I want to tried in less cute concept too. I think I not that cute." Jungyeon laugh.

"Then, Let's do exchange stage!!" Jungyeon said and it make the 96's liner high five with laugh.

"Unnie, Manager oppa hurry us to a resting room." Lisa come to tell her unnie in a thing that their manager tell her.

"Bye 2yeon"

"See you soon" Nayeon and Jungyeon said goodbye to their difference company friends while they go back to their resting room too.

 

@Twice's resting room

"Wae?" Jungyeon said with surprise when she got a letter immediately after she arrive the resting room.

It come with red and well decorate cover that a camera man give it to her.

"A letter? For me?" Jungyeon asks and camera man nobbing his camera to accept it.

"What is it?" Momo, Jungyeon's roommate come to rest her head on her roommate's shoulder while look at a letter in Jungyeon's hand.

"A letter, Let's see what is it." She answer and open a mystery thing in her hand.

Congratulation, Jungyeon-ssi!!

For the first meeting with your date!!

Please follow this map by yourself to meet and take her for first dating.

​PS: An password is "I'm the third."

"We already got first meeting?!" Jungyeon said with curious and look up to cemara and same action from Momo and Nayeon who reading a letter from each side of her shoulder.

"Is that mean she is a part of girl group who we met on encore stage?" Nayeon advice that make the younger loud with ohhh.

"Who is she then?" Jungyeon asks.

"I don't know. Follow the map, you will know her." Nayeon said and force Jungyeon out of the room.

"Good luck, Jungyeon-ah." Nayeon and Momo said before close the door, let's Jungyeon stand outside with blank.


*Interview room - Jungyeon*

​Annyeonghasaeyo, Twice's Yoo Jungyeon imnida *bow*

​PD: What did you feel when you get a letter?

​Super Excited and also nervous!! If you in this kind of situation, you will feel the same. I feel like when I got first debut stage!!

​PD: I heard that JYP got a ban for dating for 2 years but you are here now.

​Yes, we got that rule. Honestly, I surprise too when he allow me to got this date.

​PD: Netizens guess that you will be a man in this relation. What do you think?

​It's fun but I can't denine that I feel the same *laugh*

​PD: Who you think your date will be?

​From clues, I guess for two groups. Black Pink and Red Velvet but my guess trend to Black Pink more. *smiles*


"Ok, I will follow this map but it isn't far from here." She said to camera and start walking follow the map while she pass another artists, she greet them with respectful.

"Jungyeon-ah!!" A sweet voice loud from back side of her. Jungyeon turn back and see her charming sister, actress Gong Seungyeon walk toward her with smiles.

"Unnie!!" Jungyeon greet her with wide smiles and warm hug.

"Where are you going? Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo." Seungyeon asks her sister before greet a camera with smiles.

"A thing that I asks for advice before." After Jungyeon's answer, Seungyeon widen her eyes and mouth with understand.

"Then doing the best sis."

"Did you want to give some message to your sister date?" Jungyeon said and make Seungyeon hit her sister arm with playful.

"Ok. To Jungyeon's date. Please take care and be careful to my alert sis. She may too playful but she really careful person. Hope we got opportunity to meet each other. Annyeong." Seungyeon finish her message and leave for her next schedule.

After got a small good conversation, Jungyeon walk follow a way that she will meet her date.

 

@ A resting room (with burring of members of group)

"I'm too excited!!" A girl who sit at the most inside of sofa but it is the best spot that people who pass a door will see.

"Calm down unnie. It's only a meeting." A strong look girl said with calm.

"What a letter said, unnie?" A blong hair girl asks her unnie before a burring is disappear and show their face, They are Black Pink!!


*Interview room - Jisoo*

​Annyeonghasaeyo, Black Pink's Jisoo imnida.

​PD: You seem very excite.

​Yes, I'm. It's our first meeting!! Who won't?!

PD: Did you know who is your date?

No, I'm not but I and my groupmate do a lot of research to find who is she.

​PD: So, a result?

​We still didn't know who is she specificly but I got a few name that got high chance. *give a list to PD*

​PD: Great research

So, Is she someone in list?

​PD: (Not answer just give a camera nob)


​"Here" She said when open a letter to re-read it.

Congratulation, Jisoo-ssi!!

For the first meeting with your dating!!

Your date will come to meet and take you for the first date, please wait for her arrival.

PS: A question that you need to asks her is "What is your oppa rank?"

"I curious that it said like you guys already met." The same blond girl said with curious sound.

​"Yes and a question is give me more clue." Jisoo said with smiles because it give her more clue to let she know the other.

​"Oppa rank?" Rose read it with curious.

"Unnie!! I see a crew of shooting heading here." A giant maknae, Lisa said when she running toward her favorite unnie.

"Did you see who is she?" The big unnie, Jisoo who we can see that she must be the one who will attend a show cause her super excited. Jisoo asks that make maknae smiles trickyly.

"Yes, I see but I won't tell you. Wait until she coming, unnie-ah."

.

.

tbc


Author's Note

​Annyeong ^^ I just drop a quick note about style of word.

​This will be in interview room

while in quote with this font will be a letter.