1st Dating Time (Part 2)

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chapter 05

1st Dating Time (Part 2)

 

"Shopping street?" Jisoo asks with curious when they stop in parking lot near next destination that in Jungyeon plan.

​"Yep. I think it make us got a great time together. Stop for a minute." She said while put a cap on her date before put her favorite cap too.

​"You need to use it unnie. It still got a few snow." Jungyeon said with smiles before get out off the car to open a door for the other.

​"Oh! Nayeon-unnie must repeat me." Jungyeon take her phone up when she feel a beeping from it. She open and read before laugh out.

"She become crazy." Jungyeon said and give Jisoo to read it that also make Jisoo laugh out loud.

Nayeon seem become really and really crazy when she know that Jungyeon's date is her closefriend.


*Interview room - Jungyeon*

PD: What are Twice's reaction when they know who is your date?

Most of them become super surprise because they didn't espect that Jisoo unnie will be my date. But Nayeon unnie is the most crazy one. *hold on laugh*

PD: Why?

Like I tell before they are closefriend since they still a trainee and that make me close to Jisoo unnie too. *smiles* That make when I arrive my dorm after first date, Nayeon unnie come to bome me many question and caution.

​PD: Caution?

​Caution to don't make her friend sad or upset. She said she will kill me if make her friend sad.


"Hmm? Hongdae?" When they arrive a place, Jisoo surprise again because this place located near her company and also her dorm (Autor: I don't accually know where Black Pink's dorm. So, it just my guess.)

"Yep. It already dark. So, after we finish this, I will send you dorm for your safe. Hongdae is near your dorm, right?" Jungyeon make Jisoo surprise again cause she didn't espect the younger to know about it.

"What do you mean?"

​"Straight meaning, I will send you dorm after we finish here. I want to see you arrive your place safty unnie." Jungyeon repeat her word again with warm smiles.


*Interview room - Jungyeon*

​PD: Why you choose Hongdae?

​Because we can got good shopping time together. You know, Women and Shopping is a great combination but it only a side reason.

PD: So, A main reason?

It near Jisoo-unnie dorm that make she can rest herself fastest after we finish. *smiles*

 

*Interview room - Jisoo*

PD: You pause for awhile after heard that.

Yes, I am. I really surprise that she even know where is my dorm location and she ever thinking for send me as fast as she can to let me rest. And she choose Hongdae because it near my place but it pretty far for her one.

PD: You also know her place?

​No, I just find it. That make I really touch for one from a lot of time of that only our 1st date.


​Both of them walk into a street that now got more people because of it got a local accessories shop a long a street. There are so many people that make Jisoo a little slow follow the crew. It make Jungyeon design something.

​"Sorry, Unnie" Jungyeon said before grab the older hand to bring her in same speed with her. It make Jisoo blush hardly.

​"Did you want anything?" Jungyeon asks when they walk hand in hand on a street. She still hold the other hand even there are less people around her area because she feel that Jisoo's hand really cold now.

​"Nothing, I just want to walk and look for it." Jisoo answer while she look at a beautiful accessories at side of road.

​"But I want something." Jungyeon smiles and gentle drag her date to a shop that brightly at conner of a street.

​"Annyeonghasaeyo." A woman in the shop greet them with smiles.

​"Annyeong, unnie." Jungyeon greet that woman with informal tone that make Jisoo really surprise (again)

​"Unnie, this is unnie is an unnie that I telling you before." Jungyeon introduce Jisoo to a woman in front of them.

​"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm owner of this shop and also friend of Jungyeon's sister."

​"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Black Pink's Jisoo imnida." Because of her introduce, It make Jisoo relive. She don't know why to relive but she feel it.

​"Why you bring me here, Jungyeon-ah?" Jisoo asks the younger girl who just finish her word with the owner before she walk to the other side of her shop.

​"I just want to give this to you." Jungyeon said with smiles and a couple bracelet appear in front of them.

​"J...Jungyeon" Jisoo said with a quite and speechless. Jungyeon give her a warmly smiles and take it from her sister friend to let's them look closely.

​"Did you like it?" Jungyeon asks with her warm smiles.

​"But it is just... / Not say that it just our first date." Jisoo didn't finish her word yet, Jungyeon interupt her.

​"We know each other before, rigth? So, this just make us more close and official." Jungyeon said before take a red one up.

​"A red one is for unnie while a black one is mine." Jungyeon said and put it for her and smiles to it. Jisoo who just bring her mind back immediately take the other one up.

​"Let's me put it for you." Jisoo said with smiles and a little bit tearly eyes.


*Interview room - Jisoo*

​PD: You crying?

​Yes, I am. I really touch and it also all of my touch and happy feeling that collect since we official dating. Until now, I feel only happy, shy, warm heart and thanks toward her treat.

​PD: So, Do you like a couple bracelet?

*Show her bracelet with smiles* ​Totally love it!! It isn't expensive and also super simple design but it got great meaning.

​PD: What is the meaning?

​This is a heart graph. It mean we are heart of each other. *smiles* I put it all the time even I'm on stage.


​Now the 2J are in a car. Jisoo still got a huge smiles for the younger first gift. She look and play touch it for many time. For Jungyeon, she prepare herself before drive out the parking lot.

​"Unnie, Can I call you with the other name?" Jungyeon asks during a way to Jisoo's dorm.

​"Yes, you can but why you need it?"

​"Because it make me confuse when we go somewhere else and introduce you to them. Like before, I nearly said unnie this is unnie." Jungyeon playfully said to make a good mood in the car. And she success because Jisoo already laugh out.

​"Then what that you want to call?" Jisoo asks the other even she got her own regular nickname.

​"Ummmm, I heard from a tv show that you got a cute nickname." Jungyeon said with a playful smiles that make Jisoo hit her arm softly.

​"If we stay together, I will call you Jichu." Jungyeon said with huge and happy smiles.

​"Then I will call you Yeong." Jisoo start her special ability, make another nickname.

"Yeong?"

​"Combination of Jeong and Yeon become Yeong." Jisoo said with confidence. It make Jungyeon smiles.

​"Sure. It's unique and it also only you call me that." Jungyeon said and point to a building.

​"That one, right?" Jungyeon asks the other when she arrive destination that she got and she got Umm as answer.

​"Let's me help you princess." Jungyeon who already outside a car said while company her date to under cover of building.

​"Call or text me when you arrive your dorm, ok?" Jisoo tell her date and Jungyeon also accept with firmly voice.

​"See you next time, Jichu-ah." Jungyeon give a small goodbye wave while Jisoo doing the same before she drive a car out.


*Interview room - Jungyeon*

​PD: How your first date?

​It really and really great. I know Jisoo-unnie more in difference side. Before this, I know she as an unnie but for now I know her lovely and beautiful side. *smiles* I hope our next meeting will beautiful more than this.

 

*Interview room - Jisoo*

PD: How your first date?

​*blush* I say it for many time but I still said that I really touch, happy, warm heart and thanks Jungyeon a lot. I know that she is careful person but when I feel it by myself, I understand that why many people love her this much.

​PD: Do you like it?

​Ummm, I can say that if Jungyeon is a boy, she will super popular and everyone including me must fall for her. *shyly smiles*


Author's note

Finish their first!! What do you think?

Comment to cheer me up and inspine me ^^