1st Dating Time (Part 1)

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chapter 04

1st Dating Time (Part 1)

 

..

 

After Jisoo finish changing, she walk outside a building that is their meeting point. Today Jisoo coming with white shirt with short blue shorts. She stand in front of building for 2 minutes before she notice a car parking in front of her.

"Hello, Beauty. Can I take you for a date?" Jungyeon said with her playful yet sweet voice after coming out off a car. Jungyeon is now on orange sweater with blue shirt inside combi with dark blue jean.

"Yah! Sweet talker." Jisoo said with smiles and a bit shy with the younger word.

"Let's go unnie. I got many plan in my mind to doing with you." Jungyeon said while help the older inside a car. When Jungyeon get ready at driver position, she turn to see the other who now look very excite.

"Unnie. Even I have a plan but where that you want to go or what do you want to do?" Jungyeon's questions make Jisoo turn to look at her with cute curious expression.

"Honestly, I got nothing in my mind now. I'm just hungry." She said what she though but more quite in the last part that make Jungyeon laugh out loud.

"Yah!! Don't tease me!!" Jisoo said and hit the younger's arm a time.

"I'm not an here." Jungyeon give the older a bag that contain a glass of drink and a jumeokbap before take her own one at glass placer.

"Hm? What is it?"

"A healty drink and a jumeokbap that I just find it during I waiting for you because I know you must hungry." Jungyeon said with smiles while she drive out SBS hall area.

"Eat it as appatizer because my plan start with a great meal." Jungyeon said with her warm voice and drive carefully toward their destination.

"How about your?" Jisoo asks when she see that there is only one jumeokbap inside that bag.

​"I got mine, this one." Jungyeon said while take a glass of ice americano up.

​"How about a jumeokbap?"

"It's ok unnie. I'm full just see you eat." Jungyeon said during her concentrate with her drive but there is a small piece of jumeokbap appear in front of her.

"Don't said like that you also got a stage same as me." She said with worried. It make Jungyeon smiles and take that piece of rice into .


*Interview room - Jisoo*

PD: How was your time in car?

It really great!! I don't know that she can drive and she doing really well. The other thing is she give a great care for me. I think I didn't show anything that show my hungriness but Jungyeon who also need to change as me but she manage her time to prepare a drink and an appatizer for me. And I heard from staff that she don't care for make-up. It really make me very touch.

PD: Did you like appatizer that Jungyeon prepare for you?

Very much!! I like both of it really much. *smiles*


Jungyeon park her car in car park of a good environment Korean bbq resturant that she always visit with her family. She turn to see her date who already visit dreamland around 15 minutes ago. She didn't wake her up yet. Jungyeon manage herself and drink her last drop of americano before design to wake her date up.

​"Unnie, We arrive resturant." Jungyeon wake the older up with a small shake her body that make Jisoo comeback from dreamland.

​"Hmm? How long that I sleep?" Jisoo asks when see a smiles face of Jungyeon.

​"Around 20 minutes" Jungyeon said and put on her jacket also take the other from back side and give to her.

​"Come on unnie." Jungyeon who already take an umbella to protect the other from falling snow.

​"Thanks Jungyeon-ah." She accept the younger help before the couple quickly walk into the resturant.

​They got a table before design their menu together and surely that there are meat that is Jungyeon's love and rice, a favorite of Jisoo.

​Jisoo notice that Jungyeon looklike design and see her with thinking.

​"Anything wrong with me?"

​"Unnie didn't got anything wrong but I just think that your shorts is too short." Jungyeon said before take jacket that on her side (they take it out after go into the resturant.) and cover the older lap.

​"But it's normal length of shorts." Jisoo said with curious that Jungyeon comment about it.

​"Yes, It is normal of it but I just don't want another see it." Jungyeon said with playful yet warm smiles that make Jisoo blush again.


*Interview room - Jisoo*

PD: You seem blush a lot.

​Who don't!! Even she always speak it like a sweet talker person but it got warm and careful feeling in it. That make I know that she really care for me from her heart.


​"Oh!! Unnie, Let's take our first couple picture." Jungyeon said with huge smiles.

"Hmm?"

"I want to show my groupmate who is my beauty date." Jungyeon answer with same huge and happy smiles. Jisoo nob to accept it but before she got a proper move the younger already come to sit next to her.

"Smiles unnie. You are so pretty when you smiles." Jungyeon give the other sweet to the older.

"1 2 3." A shutter loud with their close selfile pictures begin capture. 

"I send it to Nayeon-unnie who keep text to asks me who are you and also another, let's see what reaction of them will come." Jungyeon said with sparlking funny eyes and smiles that make Jisoo also smiles with her childish.

"Here, Unnie" After food arrive, First thing that Jungyeon do is make a vegetable cover meat to her date. 

​Jisoo smiles and take it happily. "Thanks Jungyeon-ah."

​"Anything to my girl" She accept with wide smiles and continue her own meal.

​"Oh! I got a question." When Jisoo finish her meal but Jungyeon aren't, she just remember something that she curious.

​"Neh?" Jungyeon who just put a large spoon of rice inside .

​"I curious about my password question and your password answer."

"Hmm? Oppa ranking?"

​"Yep. Your answer is the third, right?" Jungyeon nob as answer before finish her last spoon. She take her phone out and use a few minute to open two pages and give it to the other. 

​"My groupmate, Dahyun find it and just send them for me. She said it must be a source for a question." Jungyeon explain both page that she give Jisoo to read.

​"The first one must be a main one, It is Naeyeonsoon ranking about Top10 girl group member who got high oppa charming. I'm the thrid follow Mamamoo's Moonbyul sunbaenim and APink's Eunji sunbaenim." After finish her word and Jisoo nob to accept and understand the other, Jungyeon peak her head really close to Jisoo to switch to next page.

"And this one is 7 K-Pop idol girls who slay the boyish fashion outfit. I also one of it and also got Moonbyul-sunbae and Eunji-sunbae too."

​"I agree with them. Moonbyul-sunbae and Eunji-sunbae got really high charming in it." Jisoo speak about her own though.

​"Want anything else?" Jungyeon asks and Jisoo answer by shaking her head.

​"I'm too full."

​"Then Let's go for our next pit stop!!" Jungyeon said with excited before carefully help Jisoo up while tried to cover her leg as much as she can. When Jisoo finish cover herself with her long coat, Jungyeon smiles and put her coat in before go back to there car.

.

​.

​tbc


Author's Note

For a source of "Top 10 Girl group member who got high oppa charming" I can't find it in English nor Korean (I got only in Thai, my native). You still can see through a picture. So, I'm sorry. But it from Naeyeonsoon (something like that) that always got ranking of kpop idol ^^