Think about 'Twice'

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chapter 05

Think about 'Twice'

 

 

*Start filiming*

Jisoo who carry 2 bags of drinks and snacks from convinence store. She carefully carry it along a hallway in SBS music hall.


*Interview room - Jisoo*

PD: Where you will go?

*smiles* Jungyeon text me to meet her there at her resting room. So, It mean I will go to visit Jungyeon and her members. So, I design to take some drinks and snacks as visiting gift.

PD: You got a date after this, right?

Yes, we are. Jungyeon said she already got a plan for us and she confirm, I will love it.


While Jisoo stop to see her carrying bags, there are someone suddenly appear in front of her.

"Jichu!!" It's Jungyeon!!

"Yah!! Yeong!! You make me really drop bags!!!" Jisoo said nearly shout when she know who prank her.

"I'm sorry Jichu-ah." Jungyeon said sorry with soft smiles.

"What is in this bags?" Jungyeon asks with curious voice when she notice the older got 2 big bags in her small hand. 

"Oh!! I think I may meet Twice girls. So, I buy some drinks and snacks for them." Jisoo said with smiles and raise 2 bags up a little bit but she didn't lower it down yet, Jungyeon immediately take it from her.

"Let's me hold it for you."

"It's ok. I can do it, just a bit heavy." Jisoo hold bags tightly but her lose to the younger, Jungyeon already take it.

"That why I do it for you. I don't want you to got any fatique." She said with smiles before force the other to her group resting room.

"Chakkaman, Yeong-ah." Jisoo stop and cuty whine plus pull the younger a little when they arrive in front of the room. Jungyeon only raise her eyebows for question.

"I feel a little bit nervous." Jisoo said with a bit nervous in her voice (also appear on her face). Jungyeon flash her smiles and change to hold a bag in her left hand. Before hold the other hand gentlely.

"It will be ok, Jichu-ah. Twice girls just a bit naughter and alert but they are friendly. And you close to Nayeon-unnie, she will really glad to see you." Jungyeon said and smiles warmly to cheer up her.

"Take a deep breath and we will go in. Hane, Teul, Set!!" Jungyeon count before open a door in front of them.

"Girls!! Someone want to greet you!!" Jungyeon loud speak inside the room when she appear to another members sight. She lead the older before give her way to greet them.

"Jisoo!! / Jisoo-unnie!!" Twice said with super surprise when they see who is the one that Jungyeon mention for.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Jisoo greet them nervously. Even she close with Nayeon but for another (except HER Jungyeon) she didn't got much comfort.

"Yah!! Stop stare her that much." Jungyeon who just put 2 bags on a desk middle of the room and put her arm over Jisoo's shoulder.

"Girls, this is my lovely date, Black Pink's Jisoo." Jungyeon introduce the older with wide and proundly smiles that make some of them (espectially Nayeon and Jihyo) roll her eyes with annoying.

"I know she really well, Jungyeon-ah." Nayeon said before walk toward to hug her closefriend.

"Why you accept this crazy girl, Jisoo? She isn't a normal people." Nayeon pretend to loud whisple Jisoo to closest groupmate.

"Yah!! Don't blame me like that unnie!!" Jungyeon said out and take Jisoo out of Nayeon hug. Jisoo smiles to her cute Jungyeon before see that Twice's maknae line already grouping around her snacks gift.

"Can I?" Dahyun said while point to 2 bags on a table. Jisoo raise her head to got eyes contact to taller girl, Jungyeon nobs a little bit that make Jisoo accept the younger word.

"Sure. I buy it for all of you." Jisoo (who still in Jungyeon arm) accept with smiles. All girl shout with excited before strom the bags like birds that they got feeding.

"Jisoo-ah. Honestly, How Jungyeon treat you?" Nayeon come to sit next to her friend and asks about her groupmate who also a date for her friend.

"She treat me really well. I feel like I'm a princess when I stay with her." Jisoo answer with smiles with a bit blush cover her face. Nayeon smiles because she know what her friend mean.

"Unnie?! Did you want to know who is Jungyeon unnie's wife in our group?" Chaeyoung come to sit next to new girl and asks a risky question that make both Jungyeon and Jisoo widen their eyes unisonly but in difference meaning.


*Interview room - Jungyeon*

*eyes widening* That question is too risky. *laugh* Chaeyoung's question make me nearly faint down immediately.

PD: But she asks who is your in-group's wife?

You think is she asks in correct question, right? Yes, she is. In my group, I got a nickname from fans as father or big oppa of our group. That why Chaeyoung asks like that.


"Her wife?" Jisoo repeat the younger question with curious. She know that her date got high oppa charming but this question is super unexpect.

"Yep." Chaeyound accept that word before stand up and go to pull a Japanese girl toward their place.

"Here she is Momo unnie." Chaeyoung said with tricky voice in same time that look at Jungyeon trickily.

"Don't listen to that girl Jichu-ah." Jungyeon walk toward them and push Chaeyoung away.

"But you hug Momo unnie as side pillow everyday." Dahyun come to join them with sparking and playful eyes.

"It's because we are roommate and share same bed, right Momo-ah." Jungyeon give a reason to the younger before turn to asks the otherr girl who own a name in that conversation and Momo just nob to accept it with blank face that make everyone in the room laugh out.

"So, Both of you got a date after this right?" Jihyo asks out and got a nob from them.

"Because I know where that you guys will go, we design to give you a mission." Jihyo said with tricky smiles that Jungyeon know her friend start to plan something with another.

"You need to take 4 couple pose pictures; 2 for Twice and 2 for Black Pink, and you need to change your clothes too." It is Nayeon who give them a mission.

Jungyeon nobs to understand what her friend mention for but Jisoo isn't.

"You will know when we arrive our destination." Jungyeon answer her who immediately that question just finish in her mind.

"Then have a great time 2J couple." All Twice said with playful tone after they ready to go out.

"Yeong-ah, where will go?" Jisoo asks when they walk out from the room, heading to their car.

"It is an attraction of our country, Jichu-ah. You will love it." Jungyeon said with warm smiles before help her to get into a car and drive out that area.


..