The Lock (Part 2)

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chapter 07

The Lock (Part 2)

 

After they finish their small meal (to stop Monster from Jungyeon's stomach XD) The date enjoy taking a picture and don't forgot to do a mission from Twice girls. 

  

  

 

"Ah! Let's do this before dark." Jungyeon suggest and guide what Jisoo need to do.

"A picture that I take a photo along our hand holding and in the photo will see one you and my arm." Jungyeon explain and search same pose photo to make the other understand more clearly.

"Like this?" When Jisoo see it, she tried to pose in intimate it. 

"Yep. 2 shots ok? First one is you face your back to me, next with you turn to smiles to camera." The photographer said and got big smiles from her beautiful model.

​(note: Just image for the same thing that Jungyeon & Sana do in Twice Private life ^^)

"Nomuyeppo, Jichu-ah." Jungyeon said with big smiles after she capture that 2 moments with her camera.

"Here." Jungyeon give it to the older to let her approve and got big smiles as answer again.

"Yeong-ah. Can I tried a camera?" Jisoo asks the younger with her cute puppy eyes.

"Sure. Here." Jungyeon accept and put camera strap on Jisoo.

"This one for capture and zooming here." Jungyeon teach with quick course that the other focus with it a lot.

"Yeong-ah. Let's me take your picture." Jisoo asks after tried with few picture of their surrounding view. 

"Me? But I will not as beautiful as you, I got only 2 hours for my latest sleep." Jungyeon said but she manage herself to a point that Jisoo want to use.

 

(she pose like this)

You look so cool, Yeong-ah!!" Jisoo send her a big smiles when she capture the younger with natural pose.

"You are good." Jungyeon give her a comment when the older let her look at that picture. 

"But I think you uses it better than me." Jisoo said and give a camera back to Jungyeon .

"Let's go upstair. It nearly dark now." Jungyeon suggest before the other up to the highlight spot. 

Since winter already come to visit South Korea, the darkness also come faster than before. It already 6pm and darkness occupy all around them. The date at viewing spot that got recommended by many travel magazine.

"Wow~~ It really beautiful!! It like you say early Yeong-ah!!" Jisoo said with excitedly and run toward a tersest. Jungyeon shake her head and smiles warmly before follow the older to the tersest. 


*Interview room - Jungyeon*

She really look childish than her age and excited with everything. *smiles* I didn't know this side of her before even we know each other for many year through Nayeon unnie.

PD: Did you like this side of her?

*nobs with smiles* Because I'm the youngest in my family, I always like younger people. But her behave make me feel she is younger than older than me. It make me really want to take care her more than usual. *smiles*

 

*Interview room - Jisoo*

PD: You seem really excited with the tower. Yes, I am. I never visit Namsan in this time before. Even Lisa who aren't Korean, she travel in Seoul more than me. *smiles shyly*

PD: But you are Korean?

Yes, I am. *smiles shyly* But before I join YG, I didn't go out that much. It make me know not much about travel spots.


"It look much more a lot than I see in television and more elegant than in day time." Jisoo who still excite everything around her and talk endlessly.

"Yeong-ah" Jisoo run back toward the younger before bring her hand out without any word that make Jungyeon raise her eyebrows with curious.

"My camera?" Jungyeon said when Jisoo point her camera by her lip. She give it to the other before Jisoo become a child who just got a new toy again.  Jisoo take some pictures of surrounding view before turn to the younger who currently take something out off her backpack. 

"A padlock?" Jisoo said when Jungyeon take a bag of padlocks out.

"Yep. I don't know which one that you like. So, I bring many style of it." She said and let the other pick the one that she like.

"How about your one?" Jisoo asks that make Jungyeon smiles before pick a same style padlock that she already choose from her jean's pocket. 

"We choose the same style but difference in color." Jungyeon said with smiles cause her one is blue while Jisoo's one is pink. 

"Let's write something. You do on mine padlock and I will do on your one. And put it into its cover before wait to see each other message when on-air." Jungyeon suggest that Jisoo agree before they start writing for the other.

(Camera zoom in to Jungyeon's padlock that Jisoo writes for her.)

To Yeong-ah Thanks and really thanks for your careful and warmness that you give to me. I really and always touch every time we are together. Hope every time that we meet will be the beat like this.

(Camera cut and change to zoom in to Jisoo's padlock that Jungyeon writers for her.)

To Yeppo Jichu ^^ We know each other since long time but I just found that you are really and really adorable and attractive charm. Hope you don't mind when I'm over careful to you. Since now, I just get into you more ^^

"Let's hang it over here." Jisoo point to a space that she found. The younger girl nob to accept before take both padlock to hang at area that Jisoo choose before exit the tower for their dorm. 

.

.

 


Author's note

​Here the second part ^^ Next is a group date!! Please wait to see them ^^