Before Meeting

Girl Dating - Celebrity Bromance + We Got Married - Girl version

Chapter 01

Before Meeting

 

"Unnie!! You not kidding me, right?!!" A maknae of new super rookie girl group, asks her big unnie with super surprise tone when she hear that her unnie will attended a reality show that in a wave now.

"Please decrease your voice and No, I didn't." She answer when she tried to searching that who will possible be her couple.

"But I surprise that company design to let you join this kind of show." The other girl said when she tried to help her unnie for searching.

"Maybe they tried to extend our fan base. But I surprise with show concept more. Korean really new for this thing." The last girl who sit on the far side of sofa said with her own though.

"What the clue unnie?" The maknae asks.

"The clue are come from big entertainment company and one of us got more boyish charm." She answer while open two page of entertainment companies wikipedia.

"Ok, Start from the first one, from a big entertainment company. I think they mean SM and JYP." She said while she look at two page that are page of this two companies.

"For SM side, Must be Red Velvet cause they just got comeback song."

"For JYP must be Twice cause they are only JYP's girlgroup who still active."

"In my own opinion, she must come from JYP. Don't asks for a reason unnie, it only my sense."

"Same with me. I think for Twice, too."

"Then come to second clue for more information. One of you got more boyish charm."

"If speaking for boyish charm...Ah!! I guess for a person."

"Wanna confirm? I can asks BamBam for help." The maknae said with big smile of naughty and excite.

"It's ok. I think for a person too but it depend on that who is the one that got more boyish charm." A member who will attend a show said with a focus on member who she thinking for. 

.

.

.

"Our first meeting will in Inkigayo?" A charming girl who will attend a new show asks her manager after she got a schedule of her.

"Yep. Both of your group just comeback that make you got great opportunity to meet there."

"That mean... I may meet her group, too?"

"Maybe. But she also may meet your group, too. Right?"

"I don't think that unnie. We may meet in surprise. You know, I got more than stage to do."

"Yes, you right. Hope your meeting will be great."

"Unnie, Who you think she will be?" She asks her manager

"Honestly, I don't know. But you can guess from the clue, right?"

"The clue?"

"Yes, you got clues. She from big entertainment company and one of you got more boyish charm." After she finish her word, her idol hug her arm and think hard.

"From SM or YG for first clue while second clue, I think they talking about me." The idol girl said.

"Same as me. I think they talking about you for the second one. And for the first one, I think for the rookie of the year." The manager said while let her idol coming on a car that pick her to her dorm.

"You can asks for help from your another when you arrive a dorm." The manager suggest.

"I thinking for a person but I don't know will be she or not." The idol girl said with smiles when she start closing her eyes.

'Hope will be you'


...