5. Boyfriend(s)

Incomplete Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5. Boyfriend(s)

   

 

 

Featuring: Seulkaihun [Sehun, Seulgi and Jongin]

Concept: Youtuber!Au

[Completed]

 

 

"Is the camera on?"

 

"I think it just started."

 

"How many viewers are there?"

 

"It says 106."

 

"Seulgi are you sure you're popular?"

 

"I never said I was! But mind you that we're here because I finally reached 500 026 subscribers!" Seulgi squealed. "It's normal it's low, we just started."

 

"Don't , her fans are going to chop your head off."

 

"What fans? Where are they so I can see them?"

 

"My bear cubs always have my back," Seulgi said with a smile before making a heart with her fingers.

 

"Gross."

 

"Shut up Sehun."

 

"Oh someone said 'Hi'!" Jongin exclaimed after going over the chat room.

 

"Shall we start?" Seulgi asked the two men sitting beside her.

 

 

They both nodded.

 

 

"Welcome back to WithSeulgi with your favorite Gom, Seulgi!"

 

"Have you ever considered changing this ridiculous name? I mean that's not original at all," Sehun commented while fiddling with his phone. "Go for Seulgom."

 

"Please do not cut my introduction Sehun, this is live."

 

"We don't know a WithSeulgi anymore: I'm your new favorite bear Kim Jongin! We're the bear squad and this thing on the other side is Oh Sehun."

 

"Where's the respect Jongin?" Sehun scoffed.

 

"After taking in consideration Sehun's remark, we should change our channel to 2BearTheBears," Jongin added.

 

"To bear as in bearing with someone? How is that flattering Jongin you're so dumb."

 

"First of all this is MY channel and you both are guests!" Seulgi tried to talk over the two men's bickering before letting out a long sigh and face palming herself. "I already spoiled the surprise."

 

"Where's the cute background music you always put when you do makeup? You don't wan't to pass some Kpop boyband's overused and mainstream song?"

 

"Like I said Jongin, this is live, I can't add music."

 

"Any music will do, though," Jongin said, obviously not listening to the small girl's comment. "Do you have girl groups songs?"

 

"Listen Jongin—"

 

"Hashtag stan Loona," Sehun blurted out of nowhere. "Sorry, I just received a notification from Suho. I think he's watching from home."

 

"Are you two even taking this seriously? It's only been 2 minutes and I feel like I'm gonna die," Seulgi whined.

 

 

 

Chat: (the comments starting with a * are in english)

 

wao***

UNNIE! WHO ARE THEY?!!

 

jjinrit***

the one on the left is totally my type.

 

op***

Do they have their own channels? I would totally subscribe.

 

kookie***

Are you finally doing the boyfriend tag unnie?

 

eureurong***

I recognize his voice! Wasn't this the guy who kept whining for ramen in your previous outfits of the week video? He's your boyfriend right?!

 

seulgisus***

*Say hi to Turkey!

 

onni***

JONGIN IS THE GUY ON YOUR INSTAGRAM!

 

merong***

Do you live together?! I feel like I heard Jongin talk before.

 

yuj***

Seulgi-ah could you make another how to rock choppy bangs tutorial? This unnie is hopeless without you! ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

 

dulgom***

Yah all of you losers can't see she's dating Sehun? He called her Seulgom. Jongin is dating me.

 

ewoo***

Who's that b*tch who asked for choppy bangs again when we finally got rid of them? The forehead is winning. How thoughtless.

 

kkrong***

Seulgi unnie why are you doing this do me? You said you would love me until the end of time! Come back to me!!! ㅠㅠㅠ

 

yehet0412

Just passing by KEKEKEKEKE

 

 

 

 

"Sehun could you read some comments while I explain the give away, please?" Seulgi asked as the latter nodded. "So today the three of us will be making rings to send to the bear cubs squad to celebrate the 500K!" Seulgi exclaimed. "Since it's live art decoration, you can tell us what you think before we send them away. The first and only qualification to participate is to be part of the gom family!"

 

"I trust unnie's style no matter what, she's the best!" Jongin read with too much fake enthusiasm for Seulgi's taste.

 

"Stop stealing my job," Sehun spat before going back to the chat. "I don't know who that other guy is but Sehun is totally my type," he read with a grin.

 

"That's some selective reading you got there," Jongin snorted. "You just skipped like 3 comments who said that I was the most handsome."

 

"Can you guys not be at each other's throat right in front of my bear cubs, please?"

 

"Seulgi-ah please I beg of you to get rid of that white chair, I can't stand it." Sehun chuckled at the comment.

 

"What's wrong with my chair?" Seulgi frowned.

 

"They can't stand your chair, do you get it?" Jongin laughed on his own. "They should take a seat then."

 

"Oh please, you're already lame without those jokes."

 

"Jongin and Seulgi are dating yay!" Jongin read to dismiss Sehun's comment. " 'I think I saw them in my neighborhood eating ice cream. I told you they were dating!' Yah Seulgi they said they saw us at Baskin Robins."

 

"You went to get ice cream without me?" Sehun asked faking his best hurt expression.

 

"Gosh that was so long ago, can we please focus? We have to finish these rings before the end of the broadcast!" Seulgi grunted while trying to fix a gem on her ring.

 

 

Then, they all started to assemble some elements on metal rings, choosing among pearls, stickers or small gemstones that Seulgi had prepared for them after going to the craft store.

 

 

The newly found peace was broken when Jongin started to laugh loudly.

 

 

"Someone said that Seulgi is gonna beat our up for not listening! Sehun did you hear that? Who's going to tell them that she can't even fight back against a defenseless sheep?"

 

 

 

Chat:

 

Unnir***

Seulgi is the most handsome I can't even see those guys. I only have eyes for my unnie.

 

Yep***

What sheep? Seulgi noona didn't tell us this story! Film a vlog!

 

10balloons***

Unnie! Do another Twice's Nayeon makeup tutorial you two are so pretty! Love you!

 

san***

Come visit Japan again!

 

seulchan***

Jongin totally looks like "If you're handsome you're my oppa" material. Oppa I'm your fan!

 

yapyap***

Seulgi tell that Sehun guy that he can't start the ring with a sticker before he ruins it. Gosh hang in there!

 

chocochip***

What is the perfume Sehun uses? He looks like he would smell good.

 

10cm***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter