Good Impression

Incomplete Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Good Impression

 

 

 

 

Pairing: Seulhun [Seulgi and Sehun]

Concept: Photgrapher and Model!Au

[2nd Part]

[Completed]

 

 

 

Seulgi was not only proud of herself for not coming late to the photoshoot but also for arriving first. It was 6:00 in the morning and she was already inside the building waiting for the staff to finish setting up everything. There were 4 people restlessly moving around with new decorations in their hands and mumbling things to not forget to do and 2 stylists running to get the right assigned clothes for each model.

 

 

There were only 6 people in the room except from her and Seulgi could already tell this day would be tiring and hectic. She wasn't used to be photographed with so many people in the room and she knew there were 5 other models for this contract, which meant over 20 people if she counted their managers, their personal hairstylists and makeup artists in this secluded place. This couldn't not be chaotic.

 

 

She sat down in a chair at the back to not be a burden to the hardworking staff, waiting for someone to finally notice her and tell her what to do.

 

 

Eventually, some other models arrived and quickly made their way into the changing rooms without bothering anyone. As Seulgi was about to follow them, thinking that they could probably help her, she heard Sehun's voice coming her way. He wasn't alone and he didn't look one bit tired like Seulgi was. He looked quite refreshing.

 

 

Sehun bowed to everyone before he let his big bag of equipment for another man who was probably an assistant to set it up.

 

 

"Don't touch the camera, I'll do it myself," he instructed before bowing to the younger male. "Thank you Kun."

 

 

Seulgi stopped in her tracks and her eyes automatically followed Sehun. He went over to the coffee machine and served himself a hot cup of coffee, that he didn't add anything to she noticed, and started fiddling on his phone.

 

She didn't exactly want to go brag about coming early or even show off how she came before him, but maybe Seulgi wanted Sehun's attention after all.

 

 

"Good morning," she said with a bright smile.

 

"Good morning Kang Seulgi," he said back with the same usual tone he used for everyone. Seulgi noticed that his voice sounded a bit deeper than what she could recall from last week and figured it was because it was too early.

 

"Don't you notice something different?" she tried with a grin.

 

"That you're actually nice with me?"

 

"Wrong."

 

"You cut your hair?"

 

"No I didn't. You're awfully wrong at this for someone who spent hours taking pictures of me."

 

 

Sehun scoffed.

 

 

"Then what?" he asked before looking over her again.

 

"I came early," Seulgi deadpanned.

 

"Oh," he simply said.

 

"What a disappointment of a reaction," Seulgi let out. "I thought you would care more about me not being late."

 

"What does that have to do with your outer appearance, you should have told me where to look at first."

 

"I thought it was obvious," Seulgi said with a shrug. "I expected you to do more about it considering how pissed you were last time I was a tiny bit late."

 

 

28 minutes were not exactly considered being a tiny bit late in nobody's dictionary but Sehun grinned because she was cute.

 

 

"I didn't think you were the type to fish for compliments."

 

"I'm not," she blushed. "It's just that I believe people should give credits where its due."

 

 

Sehun let out a short sigh before putting back his phone into the back pocket of his jeans.

 

 

"Good job Kang Seulgi," he said before patting her head like he would do with a dog (notice that she didn't get offended one bit). "But don't forget that you also have to get changed."

 

 

Seulgi looked at him walk away but called him back before he got too far.

 

 

"Stop calling me Kang Seulgi it's seriously getting embarrassing," she told him as she scrunched her nose.

 

"What should I call you then? Seulgi Kang?"

 

"Just call me Seulgi, for God's sake Sehun."

 

 

 

|||||

 

 

 

Two hours into the photoshoot and Seulgi was done with her first set of photos. She was now on stand by waiting for the other models to be done with their own pictures behind Sehun who was busy photographing them.

 

She had changed into a dark red velvet dress with high heels and her makeup was a bit bolder than what she was used to with red lips and darker eye shadow but she personally thought she didn't look too bad. It was just different. Her hair was let loose on the side and had been straightened by the hairstylist which made her look even more different.

 

Seulgi tried to talk with the other models while waiting for her turn but her effort were in vain. It's not that they were outcasting her or were mean, but they were just used to see each other from working in past projects together and always talked about the things they had in common which made Seulgi feel left out.

 

So the only occupation she had left was to watch Sehun direct other people around the set and do what he was good at: taking pictures.

 

 

"Next," she heard him yell before cleaning his lens and taking another sip of his coffee.

 

 

Next? She was next.

 

 

Seulgi took quick and small steps until she arrived in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter