2. One Night

Incomplete Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2. One Night

 

       

 

 

 

Pairing: Seulkai [Seulgi and Jongin]

Concept: Idol!Au

[Completed]

 

 

She opened the door right away, as if she knew that he was coming over and had been waiting for him since then. Her chubby cheeks were tinted with a bright red color and her eyes started to shine when they landed on him. She smiled a bit and pushed herself aside to let him in.

 

 

"Jongin," she whispered like she was out of breath.

 

 

"What is it?" he asked calmly without really paying attention.

 


She always had the habit of calling his name randomly for no reason. It wasn't like she really needed him for something, she just wanted his attention.

 


He didn't give in and took off his coat before sitting down on one of the chairs of the dining room. She was looking at him from the door frame with a slight pout. It was so subtle that if you weren't Jongin, you would think that her lips had always been like this. But he's Jongin and he knows because he knows everything about her.

 


She stood there silently until he unlocked his phone and started fiddling with it. She sighed when she understood that she wouldn't get anything from him and sat down next to him at the table.

 


"You don't care about me?" she asked sadly while looking down at the table.

 


What kind of nonsense is this about again? He thought while trying to not laugh because she was being so adorable.

 


"You didn't answer me," he replied after making sure that no laugh was about to come out of his mouth.

 


"Because I didn't have anything to say."

 


I know.

 


Seulgi was still looking down at the table but now, she was playing with the end of her shirt's sleeve.

 


"What were you doing before I came?" he asked slowly, still fixing his gaze on her.


 

She didn't answer.

 


Jongin smiled.

 


"Are you trying to get revenge?”

 


Seulgi lifted her head and smiled. And then she giggled because he was looking at her. And they both started laughing because they were looking at each other.

 


"What's wrong with you?" Jongin said with the hint of a smile.

 


"I don't know what's wrong with me," Seulgi admitted.

 


And she laughed again as her cheeks were becoming even more red.

 


Jongin scanned Seulgi's appartment in half a second and he spotted right away what was wrong with her. Seulgi was drunk. A few cans were lying here and there in the kitchen right in front of them and he could see her lose balance even though she was already seated on a chair. It was common for her to lose balance on a perfectly stable chair so he hadn't suspected it at first even though the way she slurred her words and her flustered cheeks had been a big clue. What was uncommon was a drunk Seulgi.

 


Tipsy would be the right word for her state but knowing the fact that she was usually K.O. after three cans of beer, she was more drunk in Jongin's eyes than anything. She wasn't the type to drink often and when she did, it was never a lot. She was too responsible to let herself get drunk when they could have a schedule the nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter