Blurry with a hint of......

Forgotten Love

story written by: pinklove
(。⌒∇⌒)。 (。⌒∇⌒)。 (。⌒∇⌒)。 

Jaehwa's POV


"GIKWANG!" 

I yelled with all my remaining energy that was left at the figure who leaned against the window of the inside of the train. It didn't move an inch.

"Gikwang..look at me please..I beg you." I quietly whispered to myself.

It was no use. The figure didn't move.

However, the train slowly began to move. My eyes widened at the sudden wooshing sounds the engines started to create.

"N-no.... please...GIKWANG!"

I found myself running after the train. My tears seemed to flow like a river out of my eyes. 

Was this the reality that I had to accept? Could I really let him leave like this? There isn't time to think.

Of course I couldn't let him go like this. How could i live with myself if I did? How could I wake up everyday knowing I couldn't say the words I had to say?

Words that I wanted to scream to him right now.


The train slowly began to pick up its speed. My already tired legs felt like they would seriously break off any minute. 

I swallowed hard, picking up my pace as well. It was like hell running and crying at the same time.

Heck, this was living hell right now. 

I pounded my fist aganist Gikwang's window, but I couldn't reach him. He still didn't seem to notice a thing.

"Babo yah! Look this way!"

My body couldn't take it anymore. I fell to the ground on my knees. I rasied my hands and tried reaching for the speeding train, but it was useless. It dissapeared in a matter of seconds. My heart felt like it had been ripped out of my chest and had been crushed into tiny peices.

"LEE GIKWANG!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face.

But the only reply I had, was the rustling wind, blowing across the empty train station. 

I placed my left hand on the ground and covered my eyes with my right hand, sobbing carefreely into it.

I couldn't even say these words to you.....

 

Saranghae Gikwang...forever


ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ


Gikwangs POV



I put my volume up full blast and closed my eyes, inhaling a deep breath.

Did all this..really just happen?

I opened my eyes again and shifted my eyes to the moving scenery outside. My hands fumbled with my cellphone.

An idea suddenly lite up in my brain.

That's it! 

I held my phone up in the air, as i smiled faintly at it.

I'll write a text message everyday about my day. Maybe when we meet again, you'll read them all.

I unlocked my phone and began to tap on the keyboard.

TO - Jaehwa♥
______________, 8:19PM

I don't know why I didn't look back.

Maybe it was the fact I didn't want to see you cry.

Who knows what I would've done if I saw your crying face?

It hurt me. I was being selfish.

At least I left, knowing you loved me just as much as I loved you.

But what I did, I've come to regret.

I probably hurt you alot.

All I want to do is hug you and kiss you right now...and tell you what you mean to me— thats more than the world.

Jaehwa, I'm so sorry, I made you cry. 

Jaehwa...I love you....

I'll promise with my life that you'll be the only one I love. 

Please stay safe, remember to bundle up when it gets cold! I can't stay by your side when you get sick for a while..

Please don't skip school. Sleep early and lots.

Eat all your meals. Listen to your family.

Please be happy.

And please...wait for me. 


ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

I walked home slower than a slug.

My legs we're officaly dead. I couldn't feel them. Every step I took felt like I was stepping on jelly,

My mind, was blanked out. I couldn't think straight. The noisy city night, drained out. All i could here was silence.

I didn't even care for anything. All I could think about was Gikwang.

What kind of girlfriend am I?
After everything you did for me..is this how I repay you?
I-I'm so sorry..


I felt the tears forming around my eyes again. 

"Hey, baby. Pretty girls like you shouldn't be crying."

I turned around and wiped my eyes with my sleeve. It turned greyish as my makeup wiped off.

A tall, muscular, and pale face stared down at me. He flipped his chocolate brown hair once to the side. A smirk appeared on the strangers face as I sniffled once.

"Hey babe, this oppa knows what can make you feel better. C'mon pretty lady." 

The stranger scanned my body up and down, with a slum smile forming on his face.

"Sorry... I have a boyfriend..." I managed to mumble.

"Don't worry baby, he doesn't need to know. Besides, what kind of tard boyfriend makes a pretty girl like you cry?"

The stranger bit his lip and reached for my hand. With the other, he tucked a peice of hair back behind my ears. I took a step back.

"I'm NOT intrested..and don't call my boyfriend that." 

I tried releasing his grip from my hands, but it didn't work. If anything, his grip became tougher.

"Baby, NO ONE rejects me. I only say this to special ladies, like yourself."

The stranger winked at me and slyly grinned. It was disgusting. 

"Please, let me go."

I kept trying to relase his grip from mine, but it was useless.

"I could stay like this all night...baby just come with me, I'll make you happier than your boyfriend." 

The grin on his face go bigger as he leaned closer and closer to my face.

His facial features were even more disgusting up close.

"Give oppa a kiss baby."

I cringed, and leaned as far back as i could, still trying to relase my grip.

But it was useless.

Nothing worked.

I felt myself whimpering as he kept leaning forword.

Oh my god.
His face was so close.

I shut my eyes hard as I got ready for the disgusting pair of lips to mush agaianst mine.

"YAH! WHAT THE ?!" 

I opened one eye. The stranger relased his grip and stood straight,rubbing the back of his head. He turned around and started yelling at the figure behind him.

"Hey, face. The girl doesn't want it. So off." a husky voice said.

I peered over at the owner of the husky voice. He ruffled his light blonde hair once, and then crossed his amrs into his chest with an eyebrow raised.

He was...in a word...gorgeous.

"Mwo? Did you tell me to off? AHAHA, this little pretty boy thinks he's badass!" the stranger turned and faced the gorgeous boy. 

"Shut the up, I bet you can't even kill a ing fly with those muscles." The gorgeous boy scoffed.

I locked eyes with the gorgeous boy, wondering what his next move would be. 

All he did was mouth "run" to me, nudging his head to the crosswalk.

I got the message, and started running away.

I got about halfway across the crosswalk, when I suddenly heard screams.

"YOU LITTLE ER!  DON'T MESS WITH HYUNG!"

Turning my head, I saw the two on the ground...and if i was right..blood around them.

"MISS! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

I had to go back. I had stop them!

But..soon the screaming stopped.

It was replaced with a loud screech. 

The fight that I was staring at, became a sight of pitch black darkness.

Everything seemed blury, except a smiling face.

Gikwang's smiling face.

I felt everything going dark. My body felt like it was slowly was losing all its energy. The image of Gikwang never left.

"Gikwang....."

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

haaaaaaaai~
semester breaks almost over ):


back to school tmr ...
this chapter wasn't the best =_= 
sorry subbies, my mind was on other things while i wrote this...hehe :$
anyways, till chapter 8~
byess~

xen is dead LOLJKS