Patency ♟

Forgotten Love

Jaehwa's POV

           Just like that, bodies came crashing to the floor.

I'm pretty sure I heard a skull crack...bones shattering and a traumatizing scream. A static sound rushed through my ears..like the ones you hear when the TV goes bizzare. Thundering sounds started to thump in my head and as if everything happened in slow motion.

I wanted to run but I couldn't control my movements at the moment. I was slowly approaching the scene, until my eyes met the fierce ones. They wore black till it covered their faces but revealed their dangerous and angered eyes... All I did was glance and the lifeless bodies now laying on the floor with footprints all over the clothing.

CRUNCH -- as person, who had a black ski mask on, stepped on the palms of my mother's hands. A tear escaped my eyes and whimpered seeing this awful sight.

I hunched over and shoved the creature who showed cruel actions towards my mother. I kicked him right in the knee before lifting my mom's body off the floor.

Oddly enough, no one came to help.

I screamed; feeling an excruisiating pain pierce through my rips. I gasped for breath, while unintentionally dropping my mother's body. I rolled over beside her and tried to recover from the durastic hit that just happened. Apparentally, that wasn't satisfying enough for those demons to handle.

They jabbed continously on the chest, using the buckles of their cold, hard leather boots. It did manage to bruise my sternum, and I was choking. My airtubes seemed to have blocked for a few seconds. The kicking wouldn't stop..but in the meantime it did...With a a taste of leather that hit the corner of my mouth.

The balls of his feet turned from side to side as I began to spit out mouthfuls of blood.. coughing, spewing huge abouts of blood. They showed no absoulte mercy at all./ 

"That's enough!" one howled.

I sealed my eyes tight, as the salty tears skinned down my face mixed with droplets of blood and shoe crap. I laid there feeling helpless and just when I thought I finally caught up with my breathing --  A member grabbed my neck and brought it up eye-level towards him. The force around my neck tightened. I pounded at his hands to release me but instead he my cheek and laughed. I watched him ease out his grip but that's when he began to speak again...Anger built up in me and I hocked a loogie in between the eyes. He brought me up slowly then slapped my cheek as he dropped me down.

What do they want?!

"Yah yah yah, this girl has no manners at all...Who are you to disrespect me like that?! HUH?!" He spat, he placed a finger next to my temples and knocked me forward, causing my chin to hit the tiles of the filthy hospital floor, "Do you have some kind of army? That you can back yourself up with......" He paused for a moment and reached for my hair...My neck cricked back as he pulled it and whispered in his foul breath "didn't think so.." 

I couldn't move an inch more. My eyes grew heavy and my body failed to stay up. I came crashing once again to the tiles. I'm pretty sure I busted my lower jaw about now...What was the cause...it ran through my head...my nonstop spinning brain...it fit well..I paused crying softly..I shut my eyes and thought hard...

Junhyung...

Yong Junhyung....

 

"저장할 수 있습니다. 나. 전에. 그것. 종료"
 
Chapter End.
 
❂122307,2:03AM❂
Hiyeom Xen hur
Long time no update?
I've been really busy lately
I'm sorry ;A;
I'll update soon byeyeom~