Your Name

Forgotten Love

(a/n (pinklove) - random gif again, same reason as last time, hehe)

 

……..’ s P O V

 

“Thank you..I’ll be sure to tell her.”

I looked over to the clock on the wall. According to that, it was 1AM.

. How’d I end up in this mess?

How’d I end up spending my entire night look for this girl’s family?

This girl that I just met today.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, locking my phone.

“Yah, I finally found your parents. They’ve been notified, but they can’t come until-“

When she didn’t reply, I switched my gaze to the bed next to mine.

The TV was left on, playing late-night cartoons. She was curled up into a ball on her bed, eyes closed, snoring lightly. Her hair was tied and messy, and was hanging slightly open.

I couldn’t believe it. While I was hard at work finding her parents, she had the nerve to sleep?

I scoffed in disbelief, looking at her once more.

…what kind of guy would you be if you just let a girl sleep like that..

I hopped of my own bed and walked over to hers. I turned off the TV, then carefully went to her and shifted her body into a more comfortable position, trying my best to be gentle; after all, she did get hit by a car today. I tucked the blanket gently, and then crouched down to her eye level, tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear. I could feel my lips form into a smile looking at her sleeping state.

Jaehwa…was it?

I wonder what kind of person you are…

 

Jaehwa's POV

 

I heard the sound of blinds being swished open, the bright morning light from the sun hitting my eyes less than a minute later. Pulling the covers to hide block my light, I groaned, scrunching my face.

“Wake up.”

I lowered the covers slightly, only revealing my eyes, to see who the owner of the husky voice was. My eyes widened, the face was only a few inches away from mine.

“Yah! W-what are you doing…” I asked, abruptly sitting upright.

A deep sigh left his mouth as he stood up from his crouching position. He walked over to the large window and stared blankly at the morning view with his arms crossed. I looked at him with my head tilted and eyebrows raised for what seemed to hours.

I noticed how the bloody bandages that were wrapped around his head yesterday were replaced with fresh, new ones. I noticed how on his lower lip was slightly bruised and was starting to heal. I noticed how the scars on his face were covered with bandages. It made me even more curious about him.

What happened to him? Why was he here? 

....Who is he?

“Stop looking at me.”

His voice and his cold glare snapped me out of my thoughts. I gulped roughly and hugged my legs, leaning my head on top of my knees.

“What’s your name?” I blurt out, breaking the silence.

He turned his gaze from the window to me

“I already told you, it’s not important. It’s better if you don’t know.” He said tonelessly 

I pouted my lips to him.

“Come on, we’re going to be here for a while, might as well get to know each other.”

He sighed again, this time rolling his eyes.

“Whatever. I’m going to use the bathroom first.”

With those words, he grabbed his jacket and left the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

I pursed my lips and sat upright, leaning my back against the headboard of the gurney.

“What’s his problem? I’m just trying to be friend-“

*RNNNG RNNNNG RNNNNNG*

The sudden sound sent waves of pain into my ears. I winced in pain as I covered my ears with my hands. Were my ears always this sensitive? No, a better question would be where is this sound coming from?

My bit my lower lip, thinking that it would somewhat help deal with the pain and looked around the room, until I found the source of the sound.

It was his phone.

I dragged my body and reached for the cellular device that was placed on the nightstand that was between our two beds. I held it up in the air and looked at the flashing caller ID.

I deliberated for a couple of seconds on whether I should answer or not, but I made a choice right away.

The ringing was killing me.

I pressed the green telephone button and brought the phone to my ear. Before I could say anything, the voice on the other end spoke first.

 

“So, Yong Junhyung, are you ready to ing die?”

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

hi its pinklove :D

short sloppy chapter. booooooooooooooooooooooo

at least we finally meet our joker :B

ugh, so much procrastination. i have huge test tuesday and presentation or wensday...but i sit here instead

=_=

anyway, I finally made a poster :D

hope you are enjoying the story so far. once again, check our indivdual stories aswell~

till next time ~~~~