Day at the Beach

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to those who commented :) I love you guys!

Personally, I have been eager to write this chapter :) so please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Italic = JeHa's thoughts; Bold = Anna's thoughts)

On a beautiful Sunday morning, as the July sun shone brightly in the sky, our favorite couple were still bundled up next to each other, sleeping peacefully.

JeHa had his arms wrapped around Anna's slim body. Her face was buried in his chest, curled up like a cat.

The alarm rang loudly at around 8a.m, startling the two sleepyheads.

Slowly opening his eyes, JeHa reached out to turn off the annoying alarm and was about to return cuddling with his favorite person in the world when Anna suddenly sat up.

"Wae? It's Sunday, Anna-yah, let's go back to sleep", the guy pat lightly on the bed and groggily said.

Even though his offer was tempting, Anna fought her sleepiness and yawned before talking

"Aniya, it's a beautiful day today. Wake up, come on, baby. I want to go to the beach!"
 
Surprised by her idea, JeHa opened his eyes wide immediately. It was odd because ever since they moved to Spain, his girlfriend had never asked to go to the beach. Well, until now.

"Mwo?! Why so suddenly?"

"Well, it's just that we have never been there. And I heard the beach is really pretty here. Can we go? Hmmmmmm?"

Her boyfriend wasn't that excited about swimming, but how could he say no to her puppy face? 
"Araso, we'll go after breakfast then"
"OH YEAH!", said Anna after kissing her lovely bodyguard on the cheeks.

~~~After breakfast~~~

"Anna-yah, go and change and then we can go."
"Naeee~"

Anna changed into her swimsuit and covered it up with a simple white dress, while JeHa went for a simple tee and shorts.

When they arrived at the beach, Anna went out first to set up their stuff and JeHa parked their car.

After having found a parking spot, he walked around the beach to find his girlfriend. There were a lot of people, so it took him a while to finally found her lying comfortably with a drink already in hand.

Apparently she couldn't wait for him to come and protect her, so she had already taken off her dress and was in her swimsuit only.

Keep in mind that this was the first time JeHa ever saw her wearing bathing suit, so he was a bit taken aback. His mouth was hanging open at the sight of her. 


She saw him standing still staring at her, so she had to call out, "JeHa-yah, what are you doing over there? Come here"

Somehow JeHa managed to do exactly what she said without taking his eyes off her body. It was hard to resist since so much of her skin were exposed! 

I can't believe this is happening again. Wasn't last time hard enough for me? This outfit is even MORE REVEALING!!! Oh god, please help me!

Unfortunately, JeHa wasn't the only one who couldn't resist Anna. He spotted men gawking at his girlfriend. Some noticed him glaring, so they had the decency of stop looking. But then there were those erts who ignored him completely and looked at Anna as if they were undressing her in the minds.

His blood was boiling for sure. His ears wear burning and he somewhat growled. Anna w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter