Finally!

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys :) I'm so sorry for not having updated for such a long time 

I am having my finals now so it was hard to find time to post a chapter :)

I'll update more when I am done with my exams but for now, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JeHa was never the type to fully expose his feelings to anyone. He was rigid and cold like how a soldier should be.

That is, until he met Anna. She made him smile, made him laugh, made him angry, made him worry and even made him cry. 

At first, she annoyed the crap out of him. But something about this particular girl kept drawing him to her. And eventually, he fell for her hard. 

---

Today was their 3-year anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend, but Anna was stuck at a photoshoot with Mi Ran unnie as her bodyguard, because her so-called boyfriend had to go on a special mission. 

It wasn't a life threatening mission, but she kept worrying. Pacing around her dressing room, Anna grew more frustrated as he had not replied to any of her messages.

"Unnie, should I call him? He hasn't answered any of my calls or texts! Should I be worried?" Anna asked Mi Ran

"Agashi, this mission is not anything dangerous, stop freaking out. Plus, you know he can't look at his phone all the time!"

"Yeah, maybe you're right..."

However, throughout the whole photoshoot, Anna grew sadder and somewhat annoyed that her precious JeHa didn't even remember their anniversary! Or so she assumed...

It was almost 11p.m when her shoot finally ended. She dozed off a bit on her way home. 

Anna groggily woke up when Mi Ran unnie stopped in front of the porch. She was so sure she would collapse and sleep the moment she touch her bed.

"Agashi, I have a few errands to run, so you can come in first. JeHa is not home yet, but the house is very safe. So don't worry, I'll be back in 5 minutes okay? :)"

Anna found it odd, because Mi Ran always accompanied her until JeHa got back from work. But since she would be gone for only 5 minutes, Anna let it pass.

"Nae, it's fine, unnie. I'll be sleeping then. I'm exhausted today!"

Then as Mi Ran drove away, Anna walked into the house sleepily. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter