CCTV

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all thank you to those who commented :) thank you so so so so much, your words meant a lot to me since I'm new here.

I'll try my best to write more chapters and update as usual as possible :D Also, I'm open to new ideas if you guys want me to write down.

Enjoy ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In this chapter, let's pretend that Choi Yoo Jin and Jang Se Joon's death didn't happen. And that after the bomb incident, Yoo Jin and Anna actually had a good stepmother-daughter relationship. Just picture it as their real life relationship, which is so cute guys)

JeHa sat in the his room staring at the screens again. 

Even though Anna doesn't need to be protected as much as before, her father and also Choi Yoo Jin wanted him to continue working as her bodyguard since both Mi Ran and ajjumma have moved out. Of course, Anna had no complaints knowing her boyfriend is living in the same house as her.

He was still helping out the Special Task Force every now and then, but nothing serious came up ever since that bomb incident. 

Also, JeHa enjoyed looking at his pretty miss through the CCTV. It reminded him of his first time seeing her excitement when she found ramen.

---A few days later---

While Anna and JeHa were both preparing for supper, JeHa got so immersed in his memories of her dancing around the kitchen that he blurted out, "Why don't you ever dance when I'm here?"

Anna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "I remember that I covered up the camera, how could you have seen me dance?"

Realization dawned on JeHa as he noticed he had slipped his little happy piece of memory, he blushed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter