Sunny?

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiiii guys sorry for making you wait so long :(( 

And thank you so so SOOOOOOOO much for commenting :) you are all very sweet!

This chapter is about JCW and Yoona, NOT JeHa and Anna :)

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bold = JCW's thoughts; Italic = Yoona's thoughs)

They had just finished broadcasting live from V-App.

After having ended the interview, both of them went separate 

On the way home, Yoona can't help but think about Chang Wook's answer.

Never expected him to be so interested in Sunny unnie...Hmm....Urgh! Why am I so bothered by this? 

Ever since Yoona heard Chang Wook talking about how he loved Sunny's real name and how it gave him a protective instinct, the thought of them being together hasn't left her mind. Meeting Chang Wook for the first time and already kissing him passionately was definitely not helping her situation.

Omg how am I supposed to set them up with each other? I can't back down now, I already gave oppa my word! Wake up, Im Yoona! You shall NOT fuss over this confused feelings of yours AND you WILL get them a date! YES I CAN DO THIS!

~~~ A few days later~~~

"Unnieeeee" Yoona  works her aegyo magic. She is at Sunny, TaeYeon and Tiffany's apartment. 

Right now, TaeYeon is playing in her room while Tiffany has a schedule. There is only Sunny and her, so Yoona immediately takes advantage of this.

"Hm? Do you want food again, Yoona-ah? Will you ever stopped eating, you whiny baby?" Sunny answers while teasing her adorable dongsaeng.

"Ani, this is not about food, although some bingsoo would be good right now keke. Unnie, are you interested in dating now?"

A tiny part in Yoona's head is hoping that Sunny would tell her she is not interested at all. But life is not how you want it to be...

"I'm always interested, babo! I'm not young anymore, you know? Why do you ask?"

"Well..." she hesitates, wondering to herself whether them dating would make her comfortable

This is about their happiness, Im Yoona! Not yours! Focus, focus!

Yoona gathers all of her willpower to force the question out

"You know Chang Wook oppa really likes you right? Do you want to meet him the next time we hang out?"

She waits impatiently as Sunny think about the offer. Yoona doesn't realize she was holding in a big sign when Sunny answered yes.

TaeYeon is now listening to their conversation with a big pack of chips. The kid leader looks at Yoona a lot during the whole time she was asking Sunny about dating. Her eyes show that she can sense something going on in that pretty head of her beloved Yoona, but TaeYeon remains silent and only joins in the conversation once in a while.

When Yoona decides to go home, TaeYeon gets up and walks with her out to her car. 

"Yoona-ah"

"Nae unnie?"

"I'm saying this because I love you, don't hide your real feelings, okay? You will grow to regret it and it ain't pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter