Private Lessons

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aw I see more people commenting, thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much :) 

I thought real hard about this chapter because, well, I don't know much about martial arts, nor the type of martial arts that JeHa did in the K2 so I'm just making this up :))

Sorry if it sounds dumb...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Italic=thoughts of the characters)

The third time Anna set foot into JSS, she was not expecting anything nice. To be honest, the first time her evil unucle was involved. The second time, her dear JeHa was badly injured and they almost died here. That was definitely not nice at all, aigoo~~

This morning, she woke up to JeHa's note telling her to come and meet him in the dojo (AU: that place where master Song first take Anna in the drama, you guys remember? I think it was more like a gym but imma go with "dojo" anyway :)))

So here she was, standing in the elevator, anxiously waiting to see what JeHa wanted her to see. 

When the elevator door opened, it took Anna a while to actually find the way to the dojo. By the time she got there, she noticed her lovely boyfriend was practicing alone and flipping back and forth. 

She had seen him in action multiple times, heck, she lived those moments with him. But this time, he was in his JSS martial arts uniform and damn it, he looked hot as hell.

He didn't know that she had arrived, but from where she was standing, Anna had a perfect view of his toned abs through the revealing uniform (AU: not that kind of revealing guys, the uniform type)

Oh wow. I'm just gonna observe for a bit more before I call him, Anna blushed thinking how erted were her thoughts, but she never meant to stop.

 

She stood there for quite a while, staring so intensely at JeHa's abs that she didn't notice him approaching her. By the time she finally snapped back to reality, Anna was pretty sure JeHa was standing right in front of her and was definitely smirking.

"Anna-ssi, aren't you being too obvious? I know I look good but there's no need to drool~~"

Anna unconsciously raised her hand to wipe , only to realize she was tricked by her witty boyfriend. 

Glaring at her now laughing bodyguard, Anna asked, "Why did you call me here? I was enjoying my time at home, just so you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter