Jealous

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys :) I am SOOOOOO sorry for not having updated, I slacked off a bit, but I'm here now woohoo!! :)))

Thank you to those who commented :D I have said this many times but I honestly REALLY appreciate your words, they meant a lot to me :)

Anw, I am not really happy about this chapter because I haven't got the time to think about it more thoroughly, but I hope some of you still find it entertaining!

Enjoy this chapter guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having been known as the Barcelona Angel, Anna started a career in modeling. She had been to many photoshoots as well as reveiced invitations to be the representative of may well-known fashion brands. 

More importantly, no matter where she goes, JeHa would always be there as her bodyguard.

JeHa was proud of his beloved princess, of course. She had matured so much, and she was the most hard-working person he had ever seen!

People loved Anna for her kind personality as well as her angelic smile. Even though she was just a beginner in the industry, she had had many fans and admirers.

Sometimes, they encountered some clingy male fans who insisted that Anna must go on a date with them. At times like that, JeHa could feel his ears burning with anger as those hungry wolves kept hitting on his girl.

JeHa was a very devoted person when it comes to love.

He was the type of person to give his girlfriend everything he has. But he was possessive, JeHa admitted that to himself. He didn't like it one bit when someone flirted with Anna. He just wanted to slap the crap out of them. 

However, Anna was so nice, she only politely refused. Like HOW ON EARTH CAN SHE BE SO CALM? 

Until one day...

Anna has a photoshoot today. And as she walks in hand-in-hand with JeHa, both full of smiles, the photographer calls out to her

"Anna-ssi! How lovely to see you! Do you know the concept for today's shoot?"

She smiles, "Good morning, sir! I haven't known what concept we are doing today, though..."

The photographer kindly laughs, "Oh that's fine, dear! Today, you will be shooting with a partner, today's theme is Lovey Dovey. You can go in there and meet your partner and prepare, alright?"

 "Nae"

Then Anna leads JeHa to the waiting room to meet her new partner. As she opens the door, a tall model is sitting on the couch looking through magazines. He looks up to the sound of the door and catches sight of Anna. 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseo, I am Go Anna, your partner for the photoshoot today", Anna says smiling politely.

The male model instantly melts at her beautiful appearance, but he regained his composure quickly, "Annyeonghaseo I am Jo Dong Hyuk. I am a really big fan of Ms Anna!"

(AU: For those who don't recognize him, he was the one who fought with JeHa in the episode where Anna appeared in front of the media for the first time in her white dress at the mansion. Some sugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter