Damn it!

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS! ❀️

YOU GUYS HAD BEEN THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY DAY! 😍

To @1380MC: thank you for the suggestion :) but maybe the love rival will not be put in my drabbles but maybe in a long fic? Would you like that? If it fits in any of my one-shots I will put you Β in Β the credit too. But I REALLY REALLY appreciate your suggestion ;) thank youuuuuuu

This chapter might guys, because idk if I describe everything correctly as I had imagined :)))Β 

Anyways, ENJOY!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Italic = JeHa's thoughts)

"Want to see a movie tonight?", Anna asked while they were heading home from visiting her parents.

"Sure! But no chick-flicks tonight, Anna-ah. I've had enough of you crying over their perfect happy ending and stuff" JeHa let out an amused sign.

"Fine...how about a horror movie?"

JeHa was tough. He wasn't scared of any anything, well maybe of Anna when she got angry, but that's it.Β 

So he was pretty excited about her new movie suggestion, "Of course! I was waiting for this day when we can finally watch a horror movie!"

Anna only smiled, but her devious glint was sparkling in her eyes. Fortunately, JeHa was busy driving so he didn't notice.

~~After dinner~~

Anna called out to JeHa from upstairs, "JeHa-ah! Can you choose the movie? I need to change to my jammies"

"Araso~~", JeHa happily answered, unaware of what his girlfriend was about to do.

When Anna got out of the showers and changed to her pajamas, JeHa was busy making popcorn in the kitchen, so he didn't notice her at all.

Seeing as his back was turned to her, Anna smirked to herself and calmly sat on the sofa, patiently waiting for her dear bodyguard.

JeHa came back a few minutes later, holding the popcorn bowl and humming to some familiar tune. When he put down the bowl and finally look at her, his choked on his own saliva.

There Anna was, sitting comfortably on the couch, wearing really short black shorts and a flannel shirt. If the shorts didn't killed him already, the fact that she was not buttoning her shirt definitely did.Β 

Oh ...

Underneath that comfortable flannel shirt is a black and short and tight crop top that showed off Anna's curves perfectly.

(AU: sorry guys, I had to choose something that seems y but not too y, and Yoona doesn't have any y pajamas photoshoots so I just settle with this one. Just pretend this is comfortable enough to be considered sleepwear :))) )

His girlfriend always sleeps in her night gown, her not-at-all-revealing night gown. So he never noticed that she actually had well-toned abs. (AU: again, that picture doesn't show much, but we all know yoona has abs)

Damn it, when did she work out? How can a small girl like her had such a body????

Apparently he was drowning in his thoughts while staring at her bold choice of sleepwear, Anna saw this and smirked.

She leaned closer, giving her boyfriend a perfect view of her revealing front "JeHa-ah aren't you gonna watch the movie? Sit down"

Oh my...why did she had to do that? Didn't she know I'm a man too? No, JeHa, focus! Do NOT look at her. NO stop it!!

After snapping out of his own trance, JeHa put the movie on and sat on the sofa as far away from Anna as possible. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter