We are pregnant

Just my family

"Don't touch me"

Is the first thing he heard after a long day at work. Baekhyun sighed in defeat. He counted all his actions before he leave for work today. Put away his laundry, washed the dishes and even made the breakfast.

He sighed again.

They have been married for a year and half and their relationship somehow is like on and off, thanks to his wife that was not willingly married to him. But now, Baekhyun is working hard to keep up with his wife antics.

And now, he really doesn't have any clue to his wife behavior (not like he did all this time).


"Honey, why? Did i do something wrong?" Baekhyun pried softly.


He walks closer to Kyungsoo and touches Kyungsoo arm lightly. 
"I said, don't freaking touch me" Kyungsoo voice shrieks.

Baekhyun flinches but didn't falters.


"Honey, please tell me what's wrong" Baekhyun tries again.


"You, i hate you. I freaking hate you" she shouted again but a little bit soft.

Her hand moves to hit him on the shoulder but he caught it and lightly tugging it so that he could enveloped his wife in his arm.

"Honey, i don't know what i've done wrong again but please tell me." Baekhyun pleads softly in her ears.

And a little sobs is out. Baekhyun is flustered by Kyungsoo sudden act.


"Honey? Hey, honey" he pulled away, but his action halted when a hand tugged his front workshirt.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Honey?Are you alright?" Baekhyun stares into his wife eyes with a concerned gaze and wipe the tears that fell.


"I-i'm pregnant"


Baekhyun was deadpanned. He give his wife an undeciphered look. Kyungsoo face fall, and she tried to pull away from her husband.


"I knew it! This is why i hate you. You are incapable, insensitive prick. I. Really. Hates. You"


Baekhyun then sobered from the moment of shock by his wife outburst. Flustered, Baekhyun pulls his wife closer and hug her tightly.


"Im sorry for my reaction earlier, but i'm happy, like really happy. I...dont even know how to react because yea, you are pregnant...with my child- wait-- it's mine right?"

And he got a smack for that.


"Okay, it's mine" Baekhyun gave a silly laugh because he's too happy.


Kyungsoo just stay quiet and Baekhyun suddenly started to feel anxious.


"Honey? Kyungsoo? Are you...alright? I mean, do you...want it, this?" His voice suddenly turned really quiet, like insecured.


Kyungsoo looked down, eyes nailed to the floor. Baekhyun felt guilty, what if Kyungsoo never wanted this, after all, they were matched by their parents and Kyungsoo was not willing to be married to him. So he kneeled, and both hand holding Kyungsoo's.


"Hey, do you not want this? It's okay...if you don't want this, it's your decision. I'm fine with any of it ,tho it would be very unfortunate" Baekhyun looked into her eyes with a look, like disappointment...and worry. Then he looked away, hands squeezing Kyungsoo's lightly before looking back at her with an assuring smile.

But then, Kyungsoo kneeled together on the floor and held his shoulder.


"You. Think. Too. Much." And then she giggled. "And you talk too much too. I never said anything. If i don't want it, i wouldn't even enraged by your reaction earlier, Baek. Hyun" she said it like it's a matter of fact.


"B-but , you hates me. Like, always. We've been married for months ,but you never really tell me anything. I thought you hate me and- oomph" she cut his train of words with a kiss.


"Now, you know" she grinned cheekily when she pulled away.

Baekhyun sighed again while grinning, okay this is new, ever looking forward to anything in the future.