Your mom said...

Just my family

Kyungsoo was making their breakfast when Baekhyun sauntered into the kitchen. Seeing Kyungsoo's doing something, he smiled and went behind Kyungsoo and hugged her.


Baekhyun propped his chin on Kyungsoo shoulder while his arms wrapped tightly around Kyungsoo waist. He sniffed Kyungsoo and buried his face in the crook of Kyungsoo neck.


“You smell nice.” Baekhyun said in a muffled voice while swaying their bodies together in a very small motion.


“What are you doing Baekhyun” Kyungsoo touched Baekhyun cheek without looking back.


Baekhyun took Kyungsoo hand in his and nuzzled his cheek on Kyungsoo palm and inhaled deeply.


“I love your smell. You smell comfortable” Baekhyun tightened his embrace and rubbed his face on Kyungsoo shoulder like a puppy.


“So what happen? Did you wet your bed? Or...” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Nothing. It just i feel like to and...I'm not kidding when I said you smell comfortable and I just miss you a lot. I can’t imagine a life without you.” Baekhyun pouted.

Such a sap.


“Lie. You’ve been living for 6 years without me before and you live well enough Byun baekhyun.” Kyungsoo let out a small chuckle, remembering the 6 years-old chubby Baekhyun.


Baekhyun pouted again and it was very cute so Kyungsoo kissed him on the cheek.


“And I’ve been living my life 19 years after that with your presence in it. I love you a lot you know. And even summing up the whole world, couldn’t describe my love to you.” Baekhyun turned Kyungsoo towards him and cupped Kyungsoo face. Staring at her with a very fond eyes, the one he had everytime he played a very loving lover in his musical.


“Even if the world may turn their back on you, I will always love you; I’ll always follow you,"

Baekhyun sang a line that Kyungsoo knew too well, it's from his latest musical. Since Baekhyun often practice his line at home with her.


"I'll be by your side, even if you can’t walk or can’t talk, I’ll always walk with you and listen to you. I want to be your love till the day you or me put our eyes to shut forever. I love you Do Kyungsoo” Baekhyun look deep into Kyungsoo eyes and said the sentences with smile on his face.

Kyungsoo really felt like chuckling, since Baekhyun really LOVE doing a live musical with her, and right now as sappy as Baekhyun could be, she felt her face heated up somehow. Maybe from embarrasment or from her self-restrain.

She let out a soft chuckle eventually for the cheesiness. This side of Baekhyun was never too strange to Kyungsoo, since Baekhyun was a musical major during university and even was in the school drama club back then. So Baekhyun basically being himself right now, dramatic and so Baekhyun-like. (Basically Kyungsoo was his practice subject ever since he started doing it)


Seeing Baekhyun being like this, Kyungsoo decided to play along.


“Why are you being like this Byun Baekhyun? Of course I know you love me. It had always been me right?" Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun face and smile knowingly.


Suddenly his face fell a bit, it faint but Kyungsoo saw it as they were only a few inches from each other face.


“You know how my relationship with my parents, right? You...know everything about me, right?” his voice sounded almost hesitant.


Kyungsoo nodded and tilted her head, since she kinda had figured out what Baekhyun's trying to say but she choosed not to say anything.
“Well, your mom...she is a very wise woman and I respect her a lot. So you know, everytime we went back, she always remind me to always say to the people that are precious to me that I love them. It just...I somehow thinking..."


Kyungsoo gaze soften “hmmm?”


“My mom and dad...they already gone but I, I never had the chance to tell them that. I mean, I do love them but somehow... I didn’t even make it to their funeral. It sounded so selfish right? I kinda regret a lot of thing back then. I was young and foolish. Now i just feel.. I don't know"


Baekhyun looked so dejected as he nuzzled his face  into the crook of Kyungsoo neck again.


Kyungsoo's trying hard to supress her chuckle. Not like she didn't feel anything, but this was not the first time they had this kind of conversation. And...


Well, this is another side of Baekhyun. The vulnerable Baekhyun. This side of Baekhyun is Kyungsoo's favourite, since Kyungsoo could do something for him. This not so Baekhyun-like attitude of him make Kyungsoo felt special; since only her could see this. You could say her chest kinda filled with pride since Baekhyun always had that confident facade on in front of others, so the sight of vulnerable side of Baekhyun is not something everyone who knew Baekhyun would see easily. And Kyungsoo loved it so much.


Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun a very fond look as she carded her finger through Baekhyun raven lock, untangling a few knots and pulled him away to have a good look at his face. She noticed the faded bluish colour under his eyes, result of his sleepless night for a few days already; practicing his line and dance for the upcoming stage project. She brushed Baekhyun bang away from his face and looked straight into Baekhyun brown orbs, staring in it as if she tried to dissolve into it.


After a few minutes of soft touch and silent communication through their eyes, Kyungsoo broke the silence.


“It’s okay Baekhyun. Maybe mom's right about that, but you know what, there are things that are better not to be spoken out. And loving somebody, you don't always need to tell them that you love them to prove that you love them. We still got our actions...” Kyungsoo smiled and take Baekhyun hand in his,

“...like the way you adore me, appreciating my existence every day, keeping up with my attitude, shower me with a lot of kisses and the way you treat me in bed...” Kyungsoo chuckled “... It’s more than enough to show that you love me”


"There are a lot of thing you do for me that you didn't even know. So Baek, don't worry too much. Don't be burdened by something unnecessary. Overthinking kills your happiness." She flicked Baekhyun forehead gently and giggled.


A glint of tear peeked from the corner of Baekhyun eyes.

'Jeez, crybaby' Kyungsoo muttered and pulled Baekhyun into her arm. Baekhyun held tight onto Kyungsoo, whispering

"Thank you, love. I love you so much"
"You are much welcomed. I love you too Byun big baby" she grinned in Baekhyun shirt.

 

 

 

 

A/n: well it wasn't suppose to be in the same au as in the first story and i never intend to make it into a chaptered story. But somehow u can say it's a part of series ^^ this is not a continuation of the first story.