Trip

Just my family

"Soo, is it really okay? I'm worried you know. Can I just not go? Please Kyungsoo~" Baekhyun sits on the edge of the bed, watching Kyungsoo putting all of his five day wears and necessities into the luggage. 

"Baek, it is fine. I'm gonna be fine. You need to go, okay." Kyungsoo shoves Baekhyun last underwear—Supreme latest design, before zipping the bag. 

"Soo~, I don't wanna go. It's no fun. It'll be just a boring lectures on ty topic and then it would be a lot of naggy old men. I don't wanna go. Lemme stay with you~" Baekhyun slides down the bed, just the time Kyungsoo decided to get up. 

"Nope, I'm not having all of those. And naggy isn't a word." Kyungsoo walks to the closet to grab a sweatshirt for her. 

"Kyungsoo~" Baekhyun is still not giving up on convincing Kyungsoo to stop him from going to the business trip so he would have the excuse of not going. 

He watches Kyungsoo changing out her loose t-shirt into one of his sweatshirt. 

"No Baekhyun. Just go, I'll be alright." She said before waddling her way to the bed and patting the place beside her, gesturing Baekhyun to come beside her. 

Baekhyun is feeling sulky but definitely not going to refuse his comfy looking wife in his cloth, ready to cuddle. 

"Hey, I really don't want to leave you like this. Look at yourself Kyungsoo, with our growing child. You'll be giving birth anytime." Baekhyun said as soon as he wraps his arm around her belly, burying his face into the hoodie by Kyungsoo neck. 

"Baek, I'm going to be fine. Jongin would be here even if it's not mother. He's just a call away anyway. No biggie. Or even, there's Taekwoon too." Kyungsoo took one of Baekhyun hand and traces the outline of his finger with hers. 

Baekhyun's becoming a little impatient with Kyungsoo now. 'Can't she see? I just want to be there when she's giving birth. I'm mad. And now, she's even bringing up that man?' 

Baekhyun pries his hand gently from Kyungsoo hold and moves away from the warmth of his wife. 

Kyungsoo chuckles. 

"Yeah, you do that. I'm going to grab some drink. I'm parched." 

The door is closed and Kyungsoo couldn't stop her lips from smiling. 

'He's mad.'

So she follows after Baekhyun to the kitchen, startling Baekhyun who was just putting the glass inside the sink. 

"You surprised me. Why are you out here, go sleep. I'll be there later." Baekhyun rinse the glass and put it on the rack before walking to Kyungsoo. 

As he come near, Kyungsoo pulls his right arm and snuggles close to his side. 

"Hey Baek, I know you're mad. I just wanna tease you. But really, just go. I don't mind. I'm sure baby gonna wait for his papa to come out." She brings Baekhyun hand to her bulging stomach, feeling the baby moves inside her. "Right, baby?" 

Baekhyun gives his signature baby smile and Kyungsoo silently cooes at that. 

"Baby must not come out until papa's home. Hear that?" Baekhyun got down until the stomach is eye level with him and land a soft kiss on the clothed bump. 

 

 

"Make sure to lock the door when you go out and put the trash away on time. You don't burn the house, okay?" Kyungsoo gives him a look. 

"No Kyungsoo. Seriously, you'll be coming home today anyway. Don't give me those words." Baekhyun whines before his daughter in his hold let out a small chocking sound before a shrill cry fills the space. 

 

(It turns out exactly like what Kyungsoo said. When she started to feel the pain, and Baekhyun was out of reach, she had call Jongin and asked Taekwoon to take her to the hospital— after four hours later Baekhyun arrived from the airport to an almost in labour Kyungsoo.

"See, I've told ya. She waits for her papa," Kyungsoo had said that in her exhausted state.

"Yeah, she really wait for me. But we are going to some talk to be done after this." Baekhyun doesn't sound mad but Kyungsoo isn't having any of it. 

"You were out of reach and Jongin definitely not gonna make it. So I asked his help." Kyungsoo's explaining her reason. 

"And who said that Jongin was only a call away." Baekhyun chuckles.) 

 

 

 

hey^^ it's me. It's late and I'm gonna edit this later(hopefully) hope u enjoy it. Feel free to comment^^