Hard Days

Just my family

Baekhyun is the growing buldge lovingly. He always thinks that it's somehow a miracle, how flat it looked at first, and then a slight bump appeared and now, it had grew so big it's giving Kyungsoo hardships.

He chuckles. 

Kyungsoo whines in her sleep, trashing around in the limited movement she able to make since she got pregnant. She's uncomfortable, Baekhyun knew. He read in one of the book his sister-in-law gave him when she knew they were expecting, that pregnant woman usually suffers from back pain because of the baby weight. 

So Baekhyun takes his own initiative to rubs and massages the sore place and Kyungsoo sighs in content, snuggling close to Baekhyun. 

---

"Baekhyun, I've told you to put your cloth inside the washing machine and not to let it scatters around," Kyungsoo yells from the laundry area.

She keep nagging as she does the houseworks. Baekhyun can only grimaces and do nothing about it. It's his fault, he is too tired last night so he didn't have the chance to put away the laundry. 

"Seriously, I'm carrying your baby right now. Spare me here," she sighs, holding onto the counter edge to rest. 

Baekhyun senses something in her voice, so he quickly walks into the kitchen and backhugs her, rubbing his face in her shoulder. 

"Hey, 'Soo. I'm sorry, okay. I just forgot, forgive me okay. Promise won't do it anymore." He kisses Kyungsoo hair and caresses her tummy. 

Kyungsoo sniffs and nods. 

"Okay baby, why don't you take a sit and leave all of this to me, alright?" Baekhyun whispers in her ear, and kisses her again. 

And Baekhyun sighs, what he have been thinking? 

In front of him, there's a pile of dishes that yet to be washed and a basket full of clothes to be hung. 

---

"Kyungsoo, I've told you not to talk with that freak. He's dangerous," Baekhyun is fuming.

"Who? Oh- you mean Taekwoon? He's nice and he did ballet with Jongin. So, why shouldn't I be talking to him? And he buys me ice cream when a certain jerk is too busy to buy it for me," Kyungsoo purposely stressing the word 'busy', giving him the nonchalant face. 

Baekhyun is at lost for words at that. Red creeping up his ears.

"W-Well, doesn't mean he's nice. J-Just don't talk with him," he says it quickly, flustered much.

 

Baekhyun just came home when he saw Kyungsoo is giving something to his neighbour, smiling and laughing easily with him. She is practically glowing and she is smiling radiantly at that freak. Jealousy crept in his heart, so he stomps inside the house and burst at Kyungsoo the moment she steps inside the house.

Kyungsoo nonchalantly shrugs him,

"You go cool down your head, you big baby and come here back when you done. I need you to massage my back,"

Baekhyun feels quite offended with Kyungsoo attitude and he feels like crying. 

He loves Kyungsoo too much, and seeing Kyungsoo laugh and smiles come too easy for anybody but him is just too much pain for him. He need to work hard for it. Insecurities sometimes get best of him. 

He stay silent for the entire meal and Kyungsoo growing impatient with his childishness. So after meal, Kyungsoo drags a still sulking Baekhyun to the sofa. 

"Baekhyun, stop it already, it's getting annoying." Kyungsoo pushes him onto the sofa. 

Baekhyun looks so flustered and Kyungsoo grins. But then his expression darken.

"Yeah, I'm annoying and I can't buy you ice cream since I am busy working my to make sure I'll not gonna be transferred to any other branch because I'm such a fool at my own wife to be apart with her," he pouts and he looks exactly like a kid that candy had been taken away. 

"Aww, Baekhyunnie is sulking. Don't pout, it's not cute." Kyungsoo chuckles, pinching his cheek. 

"Ow, let go. 'Sooo," he whines when Kyungsoo didn't stop, trying to pull Kyungsoo hands from his face. They fight for dominant and Kyungsoo ends up straddling Baekhyun lap, pinning Baekhyun hands down. She smiles in victory. Baekhyun pouts again.

"Aww, don't pout you big baby. Here, lemme kiss the boo-boo away," Kyungsoo cooes,  kissing his cheeks, eyes, forehead, chin and his cheek again. 

"Hey my lips is here," he puckers his lips, making the fish mouth action. 

Kyungsoo giggles and let go of his hand. 

She circles her arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss and she whines when she can't deepen it since the baby is in the way. 

"Hey, I'm sorry. I don't mean it," she whispers as soon as they pulls away. 

"I know," 

"I love you Baekhyunnie," Kyungsoo kisses him again.

"I love you too," he said in between their kisses. 

 

"Now get working, massage my back. It's aching so much," 

 

--- 

"-okay, thank you so much. I'm sorry. Have a good day," Kyungsoo ends the call. 

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun voice is coarse. 

"What are you doing Baekhyun? Go lie down, how are going to recover like this?" She pushes him back to the bed. 

"It's hurt so much, 'Soo," his voice is so weak.

"Yeah, it's gonna be fine. You've taken medicine earlier right? Now sleep okay?" She cooes, his burning head. 

"Yu~b-yer(you'll be here)?" He slurs. 

"Yes, baby. Sleep now," she kisses his forehead. 

Taking care of a sick Baekhyun is equal to taking care of a kid. He'll be whiny and clingy, though it's his nature originally but he got even more annoying when he's sick. But it's heartbreaking to see a very pale and sickly face Baekhyun have whenever he's sick. 

But the most challenging thing to her is when feeding Baekhyun medicine. 

"Baek, seriously take this medicine already," Kyungsoo is near to begging right now. 

"Dont wanna. It's bitterr," he whines. 

"Baekhyunn, darling, eat this please, your pregnant wife is begging for mercy here," she's exasperate now. 

At the mentioned of that, he relents, opening his mouth willingly like a child and Kyungsoo quickly inserts the pill, handing the glass of water to him. 

"Yuck, it's bitter," he whines. 

"It's for your own good. Now rest," Kyungsoo stands up in difficulty to put the glass at the kitchen,when she feel a warm hand hold her wrist. 

"Cuddle?" 

 

 

A/n: sorry for this another ty update. Enjoy^^ (though i never really intended to make it chaptered ^^') comment are much welcomed ^^