Chapter 9

Unplanned Marriage

Dujun was exhausted. He promised that he will never bring Junhyung to Dubai again. The husband of his is surely a shopaholic!

“Babe, are you done yet?” asked Dujun when Junhyung was busy looking around for apparels.

“No, not yet. We still haven’t got anything for your parents, as well as Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob,” replied Junhyung, eyes stuck at the clothes in front of him.

“Okay. Just shop as much as you want. I’m going to sit,” sighed Dujun and walking towards the bench provided inside the store. Junhyung loves to shopping and yes, he loves expensive things too. Especially gold.

“I’m lucky that I have lots of money or else I will bankrupt,” mutters Dujun. Junhyung who managed to catch his husband mutterings chuckled slightly. He knew Dujun was bored but he can’t stop himself from shopping. Let’s say, Dubai is the paradise for him.

“Are you tired?” asked Junhyung, sitting beside Dujun.

“Kind of,” admitted Dujun. Junhyung chuckles.

“I’m sorry. I promise you, I will earn more after this so that I don’t have to use your money,” says Junhyung.

“It’s not about money, Junnie-ah. I have enough to support you but Dubai is hot and I’m tired and I’m sleepy,” whines Dujun unconsciously. Junhyung couldn’t help himself but to chuckle.

“Aigooo~~ Uri Dujunie is being cute~~” Junhyung cupped Dujun face.

“Yahhh~~ People are watching,” whines Dujun again.

“I know. I promise, this will be the last shop we stop by then we’ll go back to our hotel and rest, okay? Just bear with me a little more,” smiles Junhyung sweetly. Dujun chuckles.

“Arasso. For the sake of my beloved husband, I’m willing to wait. Please, continue with your shopping. I’m going to watch you from here,” utters Dujun and Junhyung left Dujun alone, to resume his shopping spree.

 

*****

“Today is our last day here,” says Junhyung. Both of them are cuddling on their bed, inside their honeymoon suite.

“Why? You want to stay longer?” asks Dujun, playing with Junhyung hair softly.

“I wish I could but both of us need to get back to work,” pouted Junhyung. Dujun chuckles.

“Wae? You afraid that you will be missing me?” teased Dujun. Junhyung pouted even more.

“After spending almost 1 month with you, EVERYDAY, you think I will not miss you?” asks Junhyung, sounds sulky.

“Heyyy~ Don’t sulk,” Dujun pinched Junhyung cheeks slightly. “Don’t worry, whenever you miss me, ring me then I’ll come to you,” grins Dujun.

“As if you would,” Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“Try me,”

“Yahh~ You also have work to do so don’t bother about me,” says Junhyung.

“How can I not bother when my cutie wife is missing me? You don’t have to worry. I will be missing you too. I think I’ll be worse than you,” giggles Dujun.

“Seriously, I feel blessed. Never thought that you would jumped into my car and then we get married and now we are here for our honeymoon,” giggles Junhyung.

“Sometimes we need unplanned event. Just like how much ‘unplanned’ our marriage is,” Dujun too, giggles.

“To be honest, it’s rare but I hope we can pull it till the end,” smiles Junhyung while looking up to Dujun.

“Goshhh~ Don’t look up to me like that,” groans Dujun.

“Uh? Why?” Junhyung blinks his eyes.

“Because you look so damn cute that I want to kiss you all over the face,”

“Yahhh~~~” whines Junhyung, face already turns red.

“And now you are blushing. Cutie pie,” Dujun pecks Junhyung lips.

“Sneaky,”

“Well, you know me,” grins Dujun innocently.

 

*****

“Doo, let me go,” asks Junhyung sofly.

“Shhh… Let me charge my energy to the fullest first,” says Dujun and keep hugging Junhyung.

“But we are going to be late. You have an important meeting, remember?” says Junhyung softly.

“I know but I want your warmth more. Gosh, I’m going to missed you damn much,” groans Dujun. Junhyung chuckles.

“I will miss you too. Let’s go to work, okay?”

“Okay. I’ll get going first. Don’t forget to lock the door and drive safely later,” says Dujun and kissed Junhyung forehead.

“Arasso, dear. Don’t forget to eat and don’t flirt someone else,” Junhyung jokingly threatens Dujun.

“Don’t worry. I’m taken,” replied Dujun while showing his wedding ring. Junhyung chuckles.

“Arasso. Be careful,”

“Nehh~ Love you, baby,” and Dujun gives last peck on Junhyung lips before leaving. Junhyung wait until Dujun get into the elevator before going back inside.

“It’s only 5 mintues and I already missing your presence, Dujun-ah,” chuckles Junhyung to himself. He needs to do some house chores before leaving to his studio. Surely he had been blessed with so much luxury. If you guys asking why, it is because while they were on their honeymoon trip, Dujun managed to get them one of the luxurious condominium unit in Seoul and get it fully furnished. He was beyond surprised when Dujun drove them to their current condominium instead of Dujun’s previous one. When he asked Dujun, he only replied “Newly-wed should get new house to symbolized the beginning of new phase of life” and Junhyung just agreed to his cheeky husband.

=================================================================================================================

Hi !

18th January 2018, Saturday, 2353