Chapter 6

Unplanned Marriage

Junhyung is being prepared. He had his make-up done, he already wore his tuxedo and now he is waiting for Dujun to come. His husband-to-be wants to visit him before their ceremony. A knock on the door and Junhyung already knew who is the guest.

“Can I come in?” asks Dujun.

“Yeah. Just come in. Junhyung is all set. We’ll leave you guys alone,” says one of the noona who is in charge for Junhyung preparation.

“Hey~” greets Dujun. He somehow looks nervous.

“Hey. How’s everything outside?” asks Junhyung. In fact, Junhyung also feel the tension before their wedding ceremony.

“Smooth. Peoples are coming. Hyunseung already arrived with Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon. Are they your label-mate artist?” utters Dujun.

“Yeah. All of them are in a same group, BEAST. I prefer to move as a soloist but sometimes I do join them for their annual concerts,” explains Junhyung.

“Okay. Actually I have something to tell you. This thing suddenly come up and I think I should discuss with you first,” says Dujun carefully.

“What is it, Dujun-ah?” Junhyung looks at Dujun with curious eyes.

“This might sound funny but you know after we said our vows, what comes next, right?” Dujun scratches his head. Junhyung just blinks for a few times before he soon smiled.

“After we exchange our vows, that means I’m yours, right? So you have the full authority on me,” shrugs Junhyung.

“I know but is it okay to kiss you on the lips?” asks Dujun and Junhyung burst into laughter.

“Yahhh~ This is not funny,” whines Dujun.

“Arasso, arasso. I’m sorry. Well, to be honest I don’t want to kiss in the public. I prefer to be kissed by you when there are only both of us so I guess a kiss on forehead will do,” smiles Junhyung.

“Seriously? Are you okay with it? You know, our marriage is kind of like a shotgun marriage so yeah, I’m considering so many things,” says Dujun as a matter of fact.

“I know and I’m really appreciate it. Let’s stick to the plan. A kiss on forehead, deal?”

“Okay, deal!” smiles Dujun. “I’m going. I bet dad must be furious because I suddenly left the scene,” grins Dujun innocently. Junhyung just shook his head. Dujun is such a childish person in his eyes.

“Go! I don’t want to lose my husband even before I marry him,” teases Junhyung.

“Alright, princess. See you on the altar,” and Dujun gives Junhyung flying kisses before make his exits.

“Pabo Dujunie,” Junhyung smiles to himself. He somehow hoping everything will go smoothly as they planned.

*****

“You may kiss your groom,” says the pastor. Both Dujun and Junhyung look into each other orbs. Dujun take the initiative to inch closer. Junhyung closes his eyes when Dujun face inch closer. The moment Dujun lips lands on his forehead, his entire being were filled with a weird yet calming feeling. A secure feeling where he can totally depend his life on Dujun.

“Congratulations to Mr. Yoon Doojoon and Mr. Yoon Junhyung!” announced the pastor and audiences claps their hands.

“Yahh~ Doojoon-ah! Kiss Junhyung once more time!” shouts Hyunseung. Both Dujun and Junhyung stun on their place. Soon, the whole crowds shouting “One more time!” and it make the couple smile sheepishly.

“I’m so gonna kills Hyunseung after this,” hisses Dujun while rolling his eyes. “Should we?” whispers Dujun when he sensed the guests are actively involved with Hyunseung scheme.

“Look at me,” says Junhyung.

“Uhh?” and Junhung pecks Dujun on the corner of the latter lips. The audiences went crazy with Junhyung action.

“And now you are shy?” smirks Dujun when Junhyung hide his face on Dujun side. Junhyung punch Dujun side softly.

“Yahhh~” whines Junhyung.

“Awwww~ Junhyung hyung is so cute~~” beams Dongwoon, loud enough for the couple to be the center of attention, once again.

“Yahh~ Stop teasing Junhyung hyung,” says Kikwang, trying to calm the giant maknae.

“Seems like your friends are full of fun,” whispers Dujun.

“They are beyond lunatics,” retorts Junhyung. Dujun laughs at Junhyung antics.

“Let’s go. Mom and dad are waiting for us at the dining table,” says Dujun. Junhyung naturally hook his arm with Dujun’s and both of them walk toward the dining table, stopping once a while to greet their guests.

*****

The post-wedding press conference that take place after the private reception ceremony is merely to feed the people from entertainment world and business world with the news of their wedding. No Q&A sessions were held but they still answered few questions from here and there. By that time, both Junhyung and Dujun were beyond exhausted but they still tried their best to put their happiest face. Shortly after the press conference, the newlyweds are taken away by a car, that being hired by Mr. Yoon to their suite at one of the most prestige hotel in the city.

“I’m tired,” mumbles Junhyung.

“Sleep for a moment. I’m tired too,” replies Dujun while aligning Junhyung head on his shoulder.

“I don’t wanna go through this anymore,” nags Junhyung with eyes closed.

“Yahhh~ You only married once,” chuckles Dujun. Junhyung also chuckles when he realized his stupidity.

“I’m sorry. I’m just too tired that I’m talking nonsenses,” Junhyung apologies.

“It is understandable. No need to feel sorry,” smiles Dujun while caressing Junhyung face.

“It tickles,” giggles Junhyung.

“What?”

“Your touch. It tickles me,” replies Junhyung still with his giggles.

“So you are ticklish?” asks Dujun. Junhyung saw the evil glints in Dujun eyes.

“Yahhh~ Don’t you dare to tickles me inside this car right now,” threatens Junhyung while straighten up his posture.

“What if I will?” teases Dujun.

“Yahhhhh~~~~” whines Junhyung and it enough to make Dujun laughs.

“Don’t worry. I still have mercy on my wife,” says Dujun while pinching Junhyung innocent cheeks.

“It hurts,” pouts Junhyung while rubbing his poor cheeks. While teasing each other, their fatigues were washed away and they already arrived at the said hotel.

“It’s a honeymoon suite,” says Dujun once they are at the front door of their suite. Junhyung was rooted on his feet.

“Shall we?” asks Dujun. Junhyung nodded his head slowly. His face somehow become red all of sudden.

“Heyyy, why are you blushing?” teases Dujun.

“Shut up!” retorts Junhyung weakly.

“Let’s go,” Dujun offers his hand and Junhyung took it.

=================================================================================================================

updated ^^

3rd December 2016, Saturday, 0241